Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

my double

Jump to newest

By *istress M and Smiley Q OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

If your ex turned his new FB into an exact replica of yourself would you be flattered or sickened?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If your ex turned his new FB into an exact replica of yourself would you be flattered or sickened?"

Turned?

over a year ago

Puzzled

over a year ago

Leicester

same hair colour same hair style same dress sense etc

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"If your ex turned his new FB into an exact replica of yourself would you be flattered or sickened?"
id feel sorry for her..shed wouldn't have a hope in hell. ( she wouldn't want to be me, anyway)

over a year ago

Leicester

its a really weird feeling tbh

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"its a really weird feeling tbh"
mhaha your reality is coming undone..awesome x its ok theres another 'behind' it and another and another until you get quite happy floating in the unknown xx

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I'd feel weird...then I'd change myself! Changing my hair colour comes naturally to me. Clothing style not so much though.

over a year ago

Sickened. That'd be so creepy.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I'd have no idea if he did

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"same hair colour same hair style same dress sense etc"

The woman my ex left me for has done this (according to my kids). My kids asked me why she was starting to look like me

She may read this (they are on here too!) in which case I would like to know why too!!

I find it creepy to be honest - why try & look like the woman you partner was with for 20 years when he clearly was unhappy????

over a year ago

Leicester

i must be awesome lol

over a year ago

doubt my ex can remember what i look like - rarely took any notice of me back then and cant look me in the face since

over a year ago

Leicester

he will have suggested the change and probably paid for it too

over a year ago

"If your ex turned his new FB into an exact replica of yourself would you be flattered or sickened?id feel sorry for her..shed wouldn't have a hope in hell. ( she wouldn't want to be me, anyway)"

Self-deprecation is such an ugly trait especially in one so obviously not deserving

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I'd just assume he had a 'type'. Unless she was younger, prettier and thinner than me. Then I'd be pissed off for about a second before giving myself a stern talking to for being a numpty.

over a year ago

Flattered. And hope for his sake that she fucks as well as me too.

over a year ago

I'd question why I knew what my ex's new partner looked like.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"If your ex turned his new FB into an exact replica of yourself would you be flattered or sickened?id feel sorry for her..shed wouldn't have a hope in hell. ( she wouldn't want to be me, anyway)

Self-deprecation is such an ugly trait especially in one so obviously not deserving "

it wasnt self deprecating..its true she wouldnt want my perception or way of life, and id feel sorry she wasnt liked for being who she was herself and was weak enough to be manipulated...

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Oooo freaky. My ex husband married someone who several people said looked very similar to me. The funny thing is I have lost 3 stone, updated my hairstyle and now I have more confidence, I wear sexier clothes. He ex remains married to the "old me lookalike ".

over a year ago

my ex did this, his gf copied my hair and i commented on it on fb to one of my friends about it, next thing she's posting that she's had her hair cut coz it was looking a bit shot, cheeky bitch.

he is manipulative though so i reckon he had talked her into trying to be like me.

good luck to my ex on getting her to copy all my tattoos.

over a year ago

"If your ex turned his new FB into an exact replica of yourself would you be flattered or sickened?id feel sorry for her..shed wouldn't have a hope in hell. ( she wouldn't want to be me, anyway)

Self-deprecation is such an ugly trait especially in one so obviously not deserving it wasnt self deprecating..its true she wouldnt want my perception or way of life, and id feel sorry she wasnt liked for being who she was herself and was weak enough to be manipulated..."

You strike me as a very self assured strong person actually and I wasn't meaning to be rude either in my first post.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Self-deprecation is such an ugly trait especially in one so obviously not deserving it wasnt self deprecating..its true she wouldnt want my perception or way of life, and id feel sorry she wasnt liked for being who she was herself and was weak enough to be manipulated...

You strike me as a very self assured strong person actually and I wasn't meaning to be rude either in my first post."

no i know you werent being rude..i just took it that i wasnt clear in my expression xx so i expanded into explanation xx

over a year ago

Ha my ex always liked petite blue eyed brunettes and we were together almost 10 years. His next girlfriend was taller and blonde and very friendly and nice. Exact opposite to me. Think I put him off his type!

By *onhorMan
over a year ago

here

I'd be nervous for him that he was being turned into an elaborate voodoo doll.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I'd question why I knew what my ex's new partner looked like."

over a year ago

Leicester

nah not worth my effort lol

over a year ago

Also how can he turn a grown woman into someone else, no guy could tell me how to dress or what colour my hair should be, he'd be lucky that I've had a wash for him.

over a year ago

Leicester

I would say that she has done it because she thinks he owns her and that by doing as he says it will make him like her more.

over a year ago

"I would say that she has done it because she thinks he owns her and that by doing as he says it will make him like her more. "

Well she sounds wet as a shit sandwich.

over a year ago

Leicester

pmsl great analogy

Post new Message to Thread