FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are all girls who have tongue piercings kinky?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Fabsters,

I was having a discussion with a girl who has a tongue piercing and we both came to the conclusion that any girl with one is kinky as hell.

This has proven to be the case in my fairly limited experience and logically there's only one reason to have one.

So...

If you have a tongue piercing why did you get it?

If you've been with a girl who has one was she kinky?

If you've got one and your not kinky then what are you doing on fab??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did you sample at least 500 women to be sure of that ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

What do you mean by kinky?

over a year ago

no they aren't.

my youngest sister has one and she's a jehovahs witness. she also has her belly button pierced.

over a year ago

One can only hope so

over a year ago

I don't agree.

I can be kinky with the right person and I don't have my tongue pierced.

over a year ago

Define kinky?

over a year ago

I've got my tongue pierced and I must admit I mainly had it done for pleasuring others (kissing,oral etc) but also had it pierced for my own satisfaction as my exterior is very innocent looking so it's nice to catch someone off guard when they see a flicker of my tongue piercing and think "hmmm I wonder"

Maybe you should try mine out sometime x

over a year ago

"Hi Fabsters,

I was having a discussion with a girl who has a tongue piercing and we both came to the conclusion that any girl with one is kinky as hell.

This has proven to be the case in my fairly limited experience and logically there's only one reason to have one.

So...

If you've got one and your not kinky then what are you doing on fab??"

I've been with a lady who had her tongue pierced and to tell you the truth it made virtually no difference whatsoever.. and no she wasn't kinky either. Whatever kinky actually is....

By *pal2Man
over a year ago

cumbria

"no they aren't.

my youngest sister has one and she's a jehovahs witness. she also has her belly button pierced."

Dont Jehovahs witnesses have sex? The quiet ones are usually the worst and I have to agree with the OP that in my experience all the girls ive seen with tongue studs are open to experimentation nd enjoyed giving and receiving oral sex.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I use it to surprise people when i stick my tongue out at them

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

Hubby has his tongue pierced. There's kinky pierced men too.

I don't have a single piercing and I'm kinky

MrsSB

over a year ago

"Hubby has his tongue pierced. There's kinky pierced men too.

MrsSB "

Kinky couple

over a year ago

"no they aren't.

my youngest sister has one and she's a jehovahs witness. she also has her belly button pierced."

That sounds like another forum topic - Can you be a Jehovah's Witness and be kinky.

I'm guessing from your reply that you think the answer is no.

over a year ago

"I don't agree.

"

I sure you can. The question wasn't do you need a tongue piercing to be kinky though. I was wondering if all girls with them are kinky.

over a year ago

"no they aren't.

my youngest sister has one and she's a jehovahs witness. she also has her belly button pierced.

That sounds like another forum topic - Can you be a Jehovah's Witness and be kinky.

I'm guessing from your reply that you think the answer is no."

neither of my sisters are kinky, we do talk about this kind of stuff sometimes.

over a year ago

"no they aren't.

Dont Jehovahs witnesses have sex? The quiet ones are usually the worst and I have to agree with the OP that in my experience all the girls ive seen with tongue studs are open to experimentation nd enjoyed giving and receiving oral sex."

over a year ago

"Define kinky?"

I'm sorry I forgot to define kinky. I'm not thinking ball gag in the mouth or anything just someone who has above average sexual desire and is open to trying new things. Maybe bi sexual...

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"I was having a discussion with a girl who has a tongue piercing and we both came to the conclusion that any girl with one is kinky as hell.

"

Absolute nonsense

talking about a sweeping statement

over a year ago

"I don't agree.

I sure you can. The question wasn't do you need a tongue piercing to be kinky though. I was wondering if all girls with them are kinky. "

And the answer is that not all people with tongue piercings are sexually kinky.

over a year ago

"Define kinky?

I'm sorry I forgot to define kinky. I'm not thinking ball gag in the mouth or anything just someone who has above average sexual desire and is open to trying new things. Maybe bi sexual..."

oh one is kinky then, she is bi but not a JW.

wouldn't say being bi is kinky though coz it's a state of mind and you can't really help who you're attracted to.

over a year ago

MrsSB

Kinky couple "

Bi sexual, small boobs, tongue piercing, you're my ideal girl miss Vontease!

When's your tongue available? X

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Nothing kinky about it, it's a very common fashion

over a year ago

"I don't agree.

I sure you can. The question wasn't do you need a tongue piercing to be kinky though. I was wondering if all girls with them are kinky. "

Well I don't know the facts, but I'd guess at saying no.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I got mine cos i like em and think its cute .

Miss

over a year ago

"Define kinky?

I'm sorry I forgot to define kinky. I'm not thinking ball gag in the mouth or anything just someone who has above average sexual desire and is open to trying new things. Maybe bi sexual..."

I don't agree that only people with "above average sexual desire" are kinky either.

over a year ago

I've had mine done since 1999. Reason for getting it, was copying Keith Flint when I saw the fire starter video but had to wait 2 years till I was 16!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Define kinky?

my sexuality did not change when i had my tongue pierced

over a year ago

"Define kinky?

I'm bisexual & somewhat kinky but I don't have my tongue pierced... piercings don't indicate a sexual preference.

over a year ago

I think people who have their tongues pierced must be hard as fuck because it must hurt a shitload!

Don't think it makes them kinkier though.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I think people who have their tongues pierced must be hard as fuck because it must hurt a shitload!

Don't think it makes them kinkier though."

doesnt hurt but your bloody nose does

By *onny bigMan
over a year ago

london harrow

"I've got my tongue pierced and I must admit I mainly had it done for pleasuring others (kissing,oral etc) but also had it pierced for my own satisfaction as my exterior is very innocent looking so it's nice to catch someone off guard when they see a flicker of my tongue piercing and think "hmmm I wonder"

Maybe you should try mine out sometime x"

I'd love to give it a try but i'm not circumcised, is there any possibility of the unthinkable happening?

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I've had mine done since 1999. Reason for getting it, was copying Keith Flint when I saw the fire starter video but had to wait 2 years till I was 16!

"

Yay! Nice to see you back but I couldn't PM to say so. Sorry, as you were rest of thread.

over a year ago

"I think people who have their tongues pierced must be hard as fuck because it must hurt a shitload!

Don't think it makes them kinkier though."

Nope. Didn't think it was that bad, had a 2nd piercing done, my lip piercing on the other hand, I cried. Glad I'd gone for central rather than snake bites!

over a year ago

"I've had mine done since 1999. Reason for getting it, was copying Keith Flint when I saw the fire starter video but had to wait 2 years till I was 16!

"

Good to see you.x

over a year ago

"I've got my tongue pierced and I must admit I mainly had it done for pleasuring others (kissing,oral etc) but also had it pierced for my own satisfaction as my exterior is very innocent looking so it's nice to catch someone off guard when they see a flicker of my tongue piercing and think "hmmm I wonder"

I'd love to give it a try but i'm not circumcised, is there any possibility of the unthinkable happening? "

Ouch! I highly doubt it would and that's never happened in the past in my experience. Suppose it depends on the tongue motion from the giver

over a year ago

MrsSB

Kinky couple

Bi sexual, small boobs, tongue piercing, you're my ideal girl miss Vontease!

When's your tongue available? X "

I'm sure we can arrange

over a year ago

I'd love to give it a try but i'm not circumcised, is there any possibility of the unthinkable happening?

Ouch! I highly doubt it would and that's never happened in the past in my experience. Suppose it depends on the tongue motion from the giver "

They won't hurt. The only pain ive inflected with mine was when I had 2, managed to pinch the end of my exs helmet between the balls.

over a year ago

"Define kinky?

I'm sorry I forgot to define kinky. I'm not thinking ball gag in the mouth or anything just someone who has above average sexual desire and is open to trying new things. Maybe bi sexual...

wouldn't say being bi is kinky though coz it's a state of mind and you can't really help who you're attracted to."

True but I think lots of girls are curious. It's only the ones who are more in touch with their sexual side that actually go from being curious to bi.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

MrsSB

Kinky couple "

We are

over a year ago

"

Interesting role model for a 14 year old girl! So you won't be able to comment on whether it has enhanced your sex life then x

over a year ago

"Define kinky?

wouldn't say being bi is kinky though coz it's a state of mind and you can't really help who you're attracted to.

True but I think lots of girls are curious. It's only the ones who are more in touch with their sexual side that actually go from being curious to bi. "

i've never even been curious and have tried it just in case i was missing out. discovered i like penis too much instead.

over a year ago

Interesting role model for a 14 year old girl! So you won't be able to comment on whether it has enhanced your sex life then x"

Can't say if it enhanced my sex life cos my sex life didn't start till I was 17! Guys have noticed it when kissing, sucking them off or sticking my tongue up their arse but I expect my sex life would be the same if I didn't have it.

By *onny bigMan
over a year ago

london harrow

Ouch! I highly doubt it would and that's never happened in the past in my experience. Suppose it depends on the tongue motion from the giver "

So there is a possibility?

I'd definitely risk it with you though, you're gorgeous

over a year ago

Bit of a silly conclusion that is!!

over a year ago

I got my tongue pierced earlier this year.I do believe I was quite kinky way before that (depending on your definition of course).

So...does kinkiness lead to piercings or do piercings make you kinky?

Or is there no connection? I bet there's lots of kinky people who don't have piercings.maybe,they want to but piercing denial is their kink.

By *orksfuncoupleCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Hi Fabsters,

So...

If you've got one and your not kinky then what are you doing on fab??"

Nope, my ex had one and was as vanilla as they come, its the mind that makes a girl kinky not body art of whats in fashion at the time.

By *irtyandfilthy2014Couple
over a year ago

under the apple tree

I had my tongue pierced 19 years ago, when it was a rarity. I was still a sweet, innocent virgin at the time. The kink came later. Also it was the least painful piercing I've ever had done.

Mrs.

over a year ago

I only got pierced after being on here, and it's not my tongue.

I have a few now

over a year ago

Used to have a tongue piercing . Don't anymore and now on here

over a year ago

"I only got pierced after being on here, and it's not my tongue.

I have a few now "

Wow brave girl! How does it feel? I'm guessing it enhances sex? X

over a year ago

"I got my tongue pierced earlier this year.I do believe I was quite kinky way before that (depending on your definition of course).

Or is there no connection? I bet there's lots of kinky people who don't have piercings.maybe,they want to but piercing denial is their kink."

Haha I think I must have a piercing denial kink.

over a year ago

I have a different spot pierced which I think is kinkier

over a year ago

"I have a different spot pierced which I think is kinkier "

Wow! Tell all...

Does it improve your sex life? Do you get horny walking down the street? Did it hurt getting it done?

over a year ago

"I got my tongue pierced earlier this year.I do believe I was quite kinky way before that (depending on your definition of course).

Or is there no connection? I bet there's lots of kinky people who don't have piercings.maybe,they want to but piercing denial is their kink.

Haha I think I must have a piercing denial kink."

You're weird.

over a year ago

I took nip rings and belly button bar out because they were the opposite of kinky...made boob kissing/nipple sucking unbearable. .belly button piercing made it uncomfortable to have anyone lie on top of me. Possibly kinky in that it discouraged missionary position.

I had 3 downstairs but reduced to 1 as I couldn't walk/sit down/stand up or do anything at all.

In the old days I had 7 downstairs, all but one done myself...but I didn't do sex in those days.

over a year ago

"I have a different spot pierced which I think is kinkier

Wow! Tell all...

Does it improve your sex life? Do you get horny walking down the street? Did it hurt getting it done? "

It didn't hurt at all getting it done. But if I am honest it has sort of desensitised things a little. But it's too pretty to take out

over a year ago

Wow! Tell all...

Does it improve your sex life? Do you get horny walking down the street? Did it hurt getting it done?

It didn't hurt at all getting it done. But if I am honest it has sort of desensitised things a little. But it's too pretty to take out "

over a year ago

Im not kinky and I don't have my tongue pierced so you could be onto something there OP

over a year ago

"Im not kinky and I don't have my tongue pierced so you could be onto something there OP "

From your photos I'd say you are kinky - police uniform, hand cuffs, fishnets.

over a year ago

Wow! Tell all...

It didn't hurt at all getting it done. But if I am honest it has sort of desensitised things a little. But it's too pretty to take out "

Shame to hear it has desensitised things. I thought it was supposed to do the opposite. I bet it is cute though and very kissable x

over a year ago

"What do you mean by kinky?"

Oral and butt sex.

over a year ago

Ouch! I highly doubt it would and that's never happened in the past in my experience. Suppose it depends on the tongue motion from the giver

So there is a possibility?

I'd definitely risk it with you though, you're gorgeous "

Well I'm blushing now, thank you x

Post new Message to Thread