Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so keep see in lots profiles were they demand pic on msg yet their profile dont have a single pick,

The other thing is the excuse 'can't put pic cos I have a job' surly you can put pic without a face or just blank the face out it's easy to do

What pals views am curious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ok so keep see in lots profiles were they demand pic on msg yet their profile dont have a single pick,

The other thing is the excuse 'can't put pic cos I have a job' surly you can put pic without a face or just blank the face out it's easy to do

What pals views am curious"

Personally i used to hate the , i can send a pic via phone or msn, made no sense to me that they could do one but not the other, hey ho, move on and dont let it bother you, plenty of sexy ppl with pics to go round

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hehe I wasn't worrying just curious cos think funny they don't have one yet say if like then will msn u one so why not just have profile pic lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you come across a profile that makes demands, isn't for you...ignore and move on!

People spend far too much time scrutinising other's profiles. It works for them if it doesn't work for you what does it matter?!!

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Ok so keep see in lots profiles were they demand pic on msg yet their profile dont have a single pick,

What pals views am curious"

as long they have face pics in there private pics cant see a prob and ive met few peeps without seeing what they look like why do you ask

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Hehe I wasn't worrying just curious cos think funny they don't have one yet say if like then will msn u one so why not just have profile pic lol"

Because maybe they don't like being associated with a site like this or want any possible negative comeback from having any sort of pics on here and if it works for them then thats cool

Personally I avoid people that say ill send you pics if you give me your email address or phone number

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Personally it doesnt bother me in the least if people dont have photo's. It just means they cant message me as i have my filters set to recieve messages from people with photo's only

Post new Message to Thread