Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do people ever ask?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Disclaimer - this is in no way referring to anyone I've met through fab, or even any one particular person.

In a club or party situation, do people ever ask what each others likes are, or do they just go through their repertoire of "signature moves" in the hope they strike gold before they shoot their load? Or is it just about getting yourself off in a situation like that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't believe they do ask.

over a year ago

On planned meets things are usually discussed but more about boundaries. The whole idea is to read the reaction of the other person, you can usually tell when someone is enjoying something

over a year ago

See, when I'm playing with a girl I always ask what she wants to do, or at least where she wants me lol.

Guys just don't seem to be bothered though as long as their wick gets dipped.

over a year ago

we chat a bit usually before playing in a club - but if youre in the main playroom and joining in the bigbed fun its more of a 'is this ok' - never done or had anything done that has been unwanted

over a year ago

"On planned meets things are usually discussed but more about boundaries. The whole idea is to read the reaction of the other person, you can usually tell when someone is enjoying something "

Yes planned meets are a totally different dynamic x

over a year ago

I always try to ascertain what they don't like before play.

There's nothing like getting hot and steamy only to fuck a giant sized spanner in the works by pulling a move the lady intensely hates. Making her go colder than a diamond in an ice storm, deep in the artic circle!

over a year ago

"I always try to ascertain what they don't like before play.

There's nothing like getting hot and steamy only to fuck a giant sized spanner in the works by pulling a move the lady intensely hates. Making her go colder than a diamond in an ice storm, deep in the artic circle! "

Or have to shout "don't you know it's rude to stick your finger up someone's ass without permission!"

over a year ago

There's nothing like getting hot and steamy only to fuck a giant sized spanner in the works by pulling a move the lady intensely hates. Making her go colder than a diamond in an ice storm, deep in the artic circle!

Or have to shout "don't you know it's rude to stick your finger up someone's ass without permission!" "

How rude! It wasn't my finger!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I have never been asked nor have I asked what they like. But I do go through my short list of don'ts when I enter the room with them.

I don't bareback or like pain, cum over me.... stuff like that.

over a year ago

Or have to shout "don't you know it's rude to stick your finger up someone's ass without permission!"

How rude! It wasn't my finger! "

Glad to hear your fingers have more manners than that

over a year ago

Glad to hear your fingers have more manners than that "

Of course they do, they'll politely ask if you've washed your bum before playing hide and seek

over a year ago

Of course they do, they'll politely ask if you've washed your bum before playing hide and seek "

Such a gentleman!

over a year ago

I think you ladies are just unfortunate x

If I meet someone and it was a spur of the moment thing, I do like to talk dirty and ask those sort of things x

I do like it when a woman asks me to, then the fun can really start x

over a year ago

Of course they do, they'll politely ask if you've washed your bum before playing hide and seek

Such a gentleman! "

I am a Lord you know

over a year ago

"On planned meets things are usually discussed but more about boundaries. The whole idea is to read the reaction of the other person, you can usually tell when someone is enjoying something "

Eye contact and body language rather than words. But I wouldn't do anything 'out of the ordinary' with someone I just met at a club or party.

I was once at a party and my partner was shagging a woman. Her partner was shagging me but giving a running commentary of what the other two were doing and telling my partner what to do to her. That was fucking annoying.

over a year ago

"I think you ladies are just unfortunate x

If I meet someone and it was a spur of the moment thing, I do like to talk dirty and ask those sort of things x

I do like it when a woman asks me to, then the fun can really start x"

over a year ago

" Her partner was shagging me but giving a running commentary of what the other two were doing and telling my partner what to do to her. That was fucking annoying. "

Jesus that would boil my piss too!

I wouldn't be able to help myself from saying something cutting like

"Mate, concentrate on my wife, she looks bored as fuck, your wife on the other hand ....."

over a year ago

Such a gentleman!

I am a Lord you know "

I'm sure

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im really vanilla in a club. Just basic sex, and oral

over a year ago

Such a gentleman!

I am a Lord you know

I'm sure "

No, but I really am!

over a year ago

"On planned meets things are usually discussed but more about boundaries. The whole idea is to read the reaction of the other person, you can usually tell when someone is enjoying something

Eye contact and body language rather than words. But I wouldn't do anything 'out of the ordinary' with someone I just met at a club or party.

I was once at a party and my partner was shagging a woman. Her partner was shagging me but giving a running commentary of what the other two were doing and telling my partner what to do to her. That was fucking annoying. "

Ooh I'd have stuck my foot in his mouth....up to the ankle

over a year ago

" Her partner was shagging me but giving a running commentary of what the other two were doing and telling my partner what to do to her. That was fucking annoying.

Jesus that would boil my piss too!

I wouldn't be able to help myself from saying something cutting like

"Mate, concentrate on my wife, she looks bored as fuck, your wife on the other hand ....." "

I was just trying not to laugh as it was putting my partner off. I faked so that he got the heck off me and they could have a 3some.

over a year ago

Such a gentleman!

I am a Lord you know

I'm sure

No, but I really am! "

Yes Mi'lord

over a year ago

"

Ooh I'd have stuck my foot in his mouth....up to the ankle "

You kinky little sort! I like it!

By *azNdavCouple
over a year ago

barnsley

There's nothing like getting hot and steamy only to fuck a giant sized spanner in the works by pulling a move the lady intensely hates. Making her go colder than a diamond in an ice storm, deep in the artic circle! "

Do you mean like a unexpected motorboating

over a year ago

Do you mean like a unexpected motorboating "

Madame I can assure you, it may be unexpected, but boy does it get results

By *atcherwankerMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

This is completely off topic, but your username is making me want to get out of work early to go drink tequila. Damn you.

over a year ago

Some of these comments made my smile.. I havent been to any clubs etc.. but would like to think a guy or girl would ask at least some likes etc.. x

over a year ago

I always ask if a guy is open to having his bum hole licked. Rusty trombone is my special move. Prostate massage is my mortal kombat move, finish him!

By *atcherwankerMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I always ask if a guy is open to having his bum hole licked. Rusty trombone is my special move. Prostate massage is my mortal kombat move, finish him! "

Suddenly I've forgotten all about the tequila...

over a year ago

I always get asked what I like and what I'm into. And then I ask if they like this, that or the other.

over a year ago

"I always ask if a guy is open to having his bum hole licked. Rusty trombone is my special move. Prostate massage is my mortal kombat move, finish him! "

Funniest reply I've read this month

over a year ago

"This is completely off topic, but your username is making me want to get out of work early to go drink tequila. Damn you."

Then my work here is done

By *atcherwankerMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"This is completely off topic, but your username is making me want to get out of work early to go drink tequila. Damn you.

Then my work here is done "

I'm not even going to pretend to be annoyed.

Post new Message to Thread