Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

meeting men i know

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have met a couple of guys on here who i already know and secretly thought they were hot but woudnt do anything about. However now that i have met them on fab am quite happy to keep meeting them. Has any other fabbers lusted after someone but done nowt bout it. Then met them on fab unexpectly. What did you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Everything

over a year ago

I got talking to someone on pof about 3/4 years ago. I joined fab after getting bored on pof and he was one of the first people to contact me, he was my first meet on here too.

I will keep what we dine just between us.

over a year ago

Oh jeez I've had a bit of a crush on a guy in the real world since February time, he comes in the gym that I work in. Wish he was on here cos then I'd at least know he was single and wanting to meet people.

How the hell are you supposed to know if a 35 year old guy in normal everyday life is single? Tell me??

over a year ago

"Oh jeez I've had a bit of a crush on a guy in the real world since February time, he comes in the gym that I work in. Wish he was on here cos then I'd at least know he was single and wanting to meet people.

How the hell are you supposed to know if a 35 year old guy in normal everyday life is single? Tell me??

"

Loving the new name

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Oh jeez I've had a bit of a crush on a guy in the real world since February time, he comes in the gym that I work in. Wish he was on here cos then I'd at least know he was single and wanting to meet people.

"

Have you still not asked him after all this time? I am assuming it was you that posted about the gym guy a while ago. Just ask him...What's the worst that can happen?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"

Simple, just ask him.

over a year ago

"

Ask him.....

over a year ago

Have you still not asked him after all this time? I am assuming it was you that posted about the gym guy a while ago. Just ask him...What's the worst that can happen?"

He could say no and then I'd still have to see him when he came in or could embarress him and make him cancel his membership! Anyway I work in a different branch now apart from the odd shift in the one he uses. I need to get a day shift in the one he uses. He was in there this morning but I wasn't working I was doing my other job taking the woman I look after swimming. Spotted him as I was walking through reception.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"

ask him !!

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

"

It's in the way they lose the power of speech around a hot woman. From a single 34 year old male.

over a year ago

Just brush yourself discretely against his crotch - that should break the ice !!

Post new Message to Thread