Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Your worst meet ever

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Personally. I went to meet this girl from another site. got to the post code door was open. went in she was bent over I got naked about to dive in that dripping pussy. Then heard breathing behind me turned around to see her bf riding a massive dioldo my erection went and so did I lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *occerstar579Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

"Personally. I went to meet this girl from another site. got to the post code door was open. went in she was bent over I got naked about to dive in that dripping pussy. Then heard breathing behind me turned around to see her bf riding a massive dioldo my erection went and so did I lol"

Arranged a meet...arrived she let me in wearing low cut top n short skirt. Went into lounge and baby in moses basket and 5 year old watching TV....lost my appetite!! Shame on her!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Probably not the worst but after staying over, the kids called me mummy and wanted me to do breakfast for them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My worse meet ever was with my ex future in-laws. Ex police and banker

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I particularly enjoyed when they showed me the family Bible that had been in the system FOREVER! Then pictures of my hubby to be with his first love.

That was a precious moment

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Probably not the worst but after staying over, the kids called me mummy and wanted me to do breakfast for them "
wait what where was there mother lol

Post new Message to Thread