Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Reckoning...

Jump to newest

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Is anyone else watching this?

I'm thoroughly enjoying it... if you're not then the bones of it is that a woman has been left five million in someone's will. She has no idea who the man is but there's a condition for her to get the money... she has to kill someone.

What would you do? Hypothetically of course!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Can I choose who I kill?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is anyone else watching this?

I'm thoroughly enjoying it... if you're not then the bones of it is that a woman has been left five million in someone's will. She has no idea who the man is but there's a condition for her to get the money... she has to kill someone.

What would you do? Hypothetically of course! "

depends who id have to kill

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Theres some id kill for free, the five million would be a bonus

over a year ago

Wheres my bloody gun ! errr hypothetically of course

over a year ago

kill everyone kill them all kill the lot of em just to be sure just to win

then its miiiine all mine

and ooo theres no one to eh buy anything from ............

damn !

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

Plot-line is similar to The Box.

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Blimey you're a bunch of meanies!!

I'm a bit disappointed that I figured out the plot when she first saw the other guy in the lawyers office. I worry a little that I'm a bit on the devious side.

over a year ago

Seriously I think its wrong to take anyones life as if it was a commodity. It's unbalanced to think of harming another person particularly if your 'hatred' is based on anything other than your own inability to deal with those who irritate you on any level and think the only way forward is to wipe them out. I would address my own psyche first if I felt like that. I believe in tolerance and pity for those who seek to destroy you to make themselves feel better.

Drama is just that though, so I will watch the repeat and observe the writers interpretation of human greed. Thank you for the recommendation

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

KILL.................

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I watched it and it was really good. There's a few I would kill for free

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Okay... so who watched the second one?!

*scratches head*

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

missed it last night as I fell asleep, going to watch it this afternoon. I will report back later!!

over a year ago

yup, for that much money there isn’t many folk in the world that I wouldn’t kill, with some of the money I’d then buy a conscience.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Okay... so who watched the second one?!

*scratches head*"

hmmm, bit confoodled by that

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

*scratches head*

hmmm, bit confoodled by that "

Yeah... weird ending I thought!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I worked out who it was in the first one, but don't get if he was still alive and it's been left open for a sequel...... ooooh brain drain

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I worked out who it was in the first one, but don't get if he was still alive and it's been left open for a sequel...... ooooh brain drain "

I don't think so... else how would the daughter still be alive... they got the money and the only way they'd have got the money would be if they killed him!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"I worked out who it was in the first one, but don't get if he was still alive and it's been left open for a sequel...... ooooh brain drain

I don't think so... else how would the daughter still be alive... they got the money and the only way they'd have got the money would be if they killed him! "

but I thought the daughter visited him in prison, as the mum said "do you still visit Reece"

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I worked out who it was in the first one, but don't get if he was still alive and it's been left open for a sequel...... ooooh brain drain

I don't think so... else how would the daughter still be alive... they got the money and the only way they'd have got the money would be if they killed him!

but I thought the daughter visited him in prison, as the mum said "do you still visit Reece""

Yup... that's the bit that totally confused me... so how did they get the money? Or did he just give it to them anyway? It was all a bit confusing really. Shame I thought cause the first one was really good.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

*scratches head*"

I got bored and scratched my head too.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

but I thought the daughter visited him in prison, as the mum said "do you still visit Reece"

Yup... that's the bit that totally confused me... so how did they get the money? Or did he just give it to them anyway? It was all a bit confusing really. Shame I thought cause the first one was really good. "

They got the money when they killed the man who killed the other man, who had killed the woman.....yep, confusing

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Yup... that's the bit that totally confused me... so how did they get the money? Or did he just give it to them anyway? It was all a bit confusing really. Shame I thought cause the first one was really good.

They got the money when they killed the man who killed the other man, who had killed the woman.....yep, confusing"

yeah, they got the money when max beesley killed the other man, but reece didn't kill her, and if she killed him, how come she only got 5 years?

Fook, off to lay down in a darkened room for a while

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ha !! and last night the OH was telling me I was being a dizzy mare because I didn't have a clue either....seems I am not the only one

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

maybe the writer got writer's block towards the end, lol

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

What would I do????

Buy tickets to a Justin Beiber concert, I'd be doing the world a favour, and putting money in my pocket!!!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

or you could shoot him!!!

Post new Message to Thread