Corby

"Morning,I haven't decided yet"

Tea in bed...working on the rest!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"you horny horny people.! Who's doing what today? xx"
total avoidist position number 1,. if that doesnt work position 2,3,4 will be utilised x

By *am-RaiderMan
over a year ago

Corby

"you horny horny people.! Who's doing what today? xxtotal avoidist position number 1,. if that doesnt work position 2,3,4 will be utilised x"

Avoidist?..you avoiding people to day?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" Who's doing what today? xx"

I'm gonna do Mrs N shortly

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"you horny horny people.! Who's doing what today? xxtotal avoidist position number 1,. if that doesnt work position 2,3,4 will be utilised x

Avoidist?..you avoiding people to day? "

no im avoiding doing things for people today, unlike the last 6 weeks..kinda like a day off..whatever one of those is..

By *am-RaiderMan
over a year ago

Corby

"you horny horny people.! Who's doing what today? xxtotal avoidist position number 1,. if that doesnt work position 2,3,4 will be utilised x

Avoidist?..you avoiding people to day? no im avoiding doing things for people today, unlike the last 6 weeks..kinda like a day off..whatever one of those is.. "

Good for you...we all need a rest sometimes.

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Sleep in, catch a baseball game on the tube , read , i hope

By *ilvercharmCouple
over a year ago

Our gate

Good morning no plans so far

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Avoidist?..you avoiding people to day? no im avoiding doing things for people today, unlike the last 6 weeks..kinda like a day off..whatever one of those is..

Good for you...we all need a rest sometimes. "

actually id quite like sex but unless i could lie here like a little kitten and be found and petted..i cant be arsed to move..

By *am-RaiderMan
over a year ago

Corby

Avoidist?..you avoiding people to day? no im avoiding doing things for people today, unlike the last 6 weeks..kinda like a day off..whatever one of those is..

Good for you...we all need a rest sometimes. actually id quite like sex but unless i could lie here like a little kitten and be found and petted..i cant be arsed to move.. "

I could be your little puppy snuffling his way up and under your covers... x

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Good for you...we all need a rest sometimes. actually id quite like sex but unless i could lie here like a little kitten and be found and petted..i cant be arsed to move..

I could be your little puppy snuffling his way up and under your covers... x"

sounds great got a teleporter? and you have to pretend im tied up, excuse the muddles and eliminate the kids ( for the day-not permanently)

By *am-RaiderMan
over a year ago

Corby

Good for you...we all need a rest sometimes. actually id quite like sex but unless i could lie here like a little kitten and be found and petted..i cant be arsed to move..

I could be your little puppy snuffling his way up and under your covers... xsounds great got a teleporter? and you have to pretend im tied up, excuse the muddles and eliminate the kids ( for the day-not permanently)"

Mr Scott! Put those infernal bagpipes down..I need you in the transporter room!

Now then...if you could just grab those kids and keep them in a holding pattern..careful not to scatter their molecules..they are precious....and beam me straight under Suzy's duvet.

There are truffles to be snuffled!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

I could be your little puppy snuffling his way up and under your covers... xsounds great got a teleporter? and you have to pretend im tied up, excuse the muddles and eliminate the kids ( for the day-not permanently)

Mr Scott! Put those infernal bagpipes down..I need you in the transporter room!

Now then...if you could just grab those kids and keep them in a holding pattern..careful not to scatter their molecules..they are precious....and beam me straight under Suzy's duvet.

There are truffles to be snuffled! "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Beer,F1,beer,lunch out, beer, back home, beer, England match, beer, collapse

Post new Message to Thread