Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fabulous Inventions!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Time to get your patents pending

What inventions would you like to see ?

Just now I'd love a BandAid (TM) that sticks when wet (swimming) but removes easily (no leg waxing)

OUCH

At least my leg is now smooth in part

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Time to get your patents pending

Just now I'd love a BandAid (TM) that sticks when wet (swimming) but removes easily (no leg waxing)

OUCH

At least my leg is now smooth in part "

Waterproof Condoms that Glow be great in Jacuzzis and swimming pools as well as baths and shower's.....

over a year ago

I've actually invented a few things over the years but I've never pursued them. I built a dremmel type tool with changeable heads when I was about 14 and then they were brought out. I did plans for a weather proof umbrella with overlapping layers to allow wind through but keeping the rain out, they were brought out too. I thought of a plug with foldable pins and that was brought out. I currently have an idea for motorbike safety, each bike would have a forward looking infra red transmitter and cars would have receivers build in to the side indicators or front bumpers that would trigger an alarm when a bike is approaching at junctions, no doubt some fucker will bring that out too. Oh well, you heard it here first

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I've actually invented a few things over the years but I've never pursued them. I built a dremmel type tool with changeable heads when I was about 14 and then they were brought out. I did plans for a weather proof umbrella with overlapping layers to allow wind through but keeping the rain out, they were brought out too. I thought of a plug with foldable pins and that was brought out. I currently have an idea for motorbike safety, each bike would have a forward looking infra red transmitter and cars would have receivers build in to the side indicators or front bumpers that would trigger an alarm when a bike is approaching at junctions, no doubt some fucker will bring that out too. Oh well, you heard it here first "
what makes you stop from copyrighting your ideas??

By *arksMan
over a year ago

in the centre

Someone should invent grease proof paper that doesn't pinch half your batter when you get your fish n chips home

over a year ago

"I've actually invented a few things over the years but I've never pursued them. I built a dremmel type tool with changeable heads when I was about 14 and then they were brought out. I did plans for a weather proof umbrella with overlapping layers to allow wind through but keeping the rain out, they were brought out too. I thought of a plug with foldable pins and that was brought out. I currently have an idea for motorbike safety, each bike would have a forward looking infra red transmitter and cars would have receivers build in to the side indicators or front bumpers that would trigger an alarm when a bike is approaching at junctions, no doubt some fucker will bring that out too. Oh well, you heard it here first what makes you stop from copyrighting your ideas??"

I did contact a company when I was in my teens but it turned out to be a con. It takes money to make proper prototypes and etc, I wouldn't know where to start. Most things just stay in my head or on a bit of paper. I've had loads of ideas over the years but I reckon my motorbike one is the best, most bike accidents happen at junctions and it was attending a fatal that gave me the idea. It's save lives without a doubt.

over a year ago

Liquid food please. Please someone invent this to a point where solid food is unnecessary. I know there's liquid food out there now but I don't think you can fully substitute solid food with it.

over a year ago

"Liquid food please. Please someone invent this to a point where solid food is unnecessary. I know there's liquid food out there now but I don't think you can fully substitute solid food with it."

What about baby food, it's pretty much liquid, what's up with solid food tho?

over a year ago

OUCH

At least my leg is now smooth in part "

A Sexual Capsules would of been very handy when I was Single and horny

over a year ago

"Liquid food please. Please someone invent this to a point where solid food is unnecessary. I know there's liquid food out there now but I don't think you can fully substitute solid food with it.

What about baby food, it's pretty much liquid, what's up with solid food tho?"

Solid food takes too long to consume, I find spending my time on more enjoyable things more worth the while.

over a year ago

"Liquid food please. Please someone invent this to a point where solid food is unnecessary. I know there's liquid food out there now but I don't think you can fully substitute solid food with it.

What about baby food, it's pretty much liquid, what's up with solid food tho?"

I was thinking this. I know body builders before comps eat baby food, maybe something to do with that ? Food does loose a lot of its nutrient density when liquified ,, hmmmm I'm wandering now

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/09/16 18:07:54]

over a year ago

Solid food takes too long to consume, I find spending my time on more enjoyable things more worth the while."

I love food!

Making food liquid would destroy one of my best pleasures!

I hope the liquid food is optional!

over a year ago

Solid food takes too long to consume, I find spending my time on more enjoyable things more worth the while.

I love food!

"

I think preparing food, eating , dining out a very enjoyable experience and sociable x

over a year ago

my uncle invented a gizmo that you put into the neck of a balloon to stop it going down without having to tie a knot in it...

they were selling in Hamleys

over a year ago

Solid food takes too long to consume, I find spending my time on more enjoyable things more worth the while."

Each to their own but I really enjoy my meals, in or out, I love eating.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"I've actually invented a few things over the years but I've never pursued them. I built a dremmel type tool with changeable heads when I was about 14 and then they were brought out. I did plans for a weather proof umbrella with overlapping layers to allow wind through but keeping the rain out, they were brought out too. I thought of a plug with foldable pins and that was brought out. I currently have an idea for motorbike safety, each bike would have a forward looking infra red transmitter and cars would have receivers build in to the side indicators or front bumpers that would trigger an alarm when a bike is approaching at junctions, no doubt some fucker will bring that out too. Oh well, you heard it here first what makes you stop from copyrighting your ideas??

I did contact a company when I was in my teens but it turned out to be a con. It takes money to make proper prototypes and etc, I wouldn't know where to start. Most things just stay in my head or on a bit of paper. I've had loads of ideas over the years but I reckon my motorbike one is the best, most bike accidents happen at junctions and it was attending a fatal that gave me the idea. It's save lives without a doubt. "

patents are different to copyright.. copyright you invent draw name etc on paper and send it back to yourself through the mail..do not open and label whats in it..the copyright date is the post mark and is upheld in a court where the judge would open the envelop in a case and take the contents as being 'owned' from the post mark dated, creating a ruling..patents yes more complicated..a patent office should be able to give you the procedure..but copyright may be a way of safeguarding your personal intellectual property until you can afford to go further...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/09/16 18:24:25]

over a year ago

"I've actually invented a few things over the years but I've never pursued them. I built a dremmel type tool with changeable heads when I was about 14 and then they were brought out. I did plans for a weather proof umbrella with overlapping layers to allow wind through but keeping the rain out, they were brought out too. I thought of a plug with foldable pins and that was brought out. I currently have an idea for motorbike safety, each bike would have a forward looking infra red transmitter and cars would have receivers build in to the side indicators or front bumpers that would trigger an alarm when a bike is approaching at junctions, no doubt some fucker will bring that out too. Oh well, you heard it here first what makes you stop from copyrighting your ideas??

I did contact a company when I was in my teens but it turned out to be a con. It takes money to make proper prototypes and etc, I wouldn't know where to start. Most things just stay in my head or on a bit of paper. I've had loads of ideas over the years but I reckon my motorbike one is the best, most bike accidents happen at junctions and it was attending a fatal that gave me the idea. It's save lives without a doubt. patents are different to copyright.. copyright you invent draw name etc on paper and send it back to yourself through the mail..do not open and label whats in it..the copyright date is the post mark and is upheld in a court where the judge would open the envelop in a case and take the contents as being 'owned' from the post mark dated, creating a ruling..patents yes more complicated..a patent office should be able to give you the procedure..but copyright may be a way of safeguarding your personal intellectual property until you can afford to go further..."

Good idea, I'll bare it in mind, cheers. x

over a year ago

I love food!

I think preparing food, eating , dining out a very enjoyable experience and sociable x"

No one says this would take that process out of the equation, it would just speed up the consumption.

Imagine drinking all of the lovely tastes instead of having to chew, so much more convenient.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

You should make like the Treens from Dan Dare. If memory serves, they bathed in nutrient vats

over a year ago

I have a number of registered designs and I think a patent but it was years ago and I don't want to talk about it, all very hush hush.

over a year ago

I thought I could fly and guess what......,

over a year ago

"I thought I could fly and guess what......,"

I invented the soft landing by jumping off the sofa

over a year ago

I love food!

I think preparing food, eating , dining out a very enjoyable experience and sociable x

No one says this would take that process out of the equation, it would just speed up the consumption.

Imagine drinking all of the lovely tastes instead of having to chew, so much more convenient."

Didn't Willy Wonka create a chewing gum like that ?

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

Large dildos with GPS. So if someone ever says "You know where you can stick that!", you will be able to tell them down to the nearest centimetre.

over a year ago

if JML ain't invented it, it ain't shit!

over a year ago

Looked into patenting a laser guided plumb bob for work.

Patenting inventions and getting working prototypes is expensive though .

over a year ago

I love food!

Imagine drinking all of the lovely tastes instead of having to chew, so much more convenient."

It will cause you to gain weight.

The calories used breaking down food aren't lost when you liqufy it.

over a year ago

I would like quick drying walking pants ,its cool when they are wet and walking ,that's rather ok

It's walking trousers that dry in the moment between posing the car door and sitting down when they become cold and uber wet

over a year ago

I'll tell you something I saw recently which I was really impressed with: egg poaching bags! Brilliant!

over a year ago

Cling film that stick to everything but the item you are trying wrap

over a year ago

I love food!

Imagine drinking all of the lovely tastes instead of having to chew, so much more convenient.

It will cause you to gain weight.

The calories used breaking down food aren't lost when you liqufy it. "

Believe it or not gaining weight is not a worry of mine.

You know when people saying eating a celery consumes more calories than you gain from eating it? Well my metabolism has the same with a snickers bar...

over a year ago

"

You know when people saying eating a celery consumes more calories than you gain from eating it? Well my metabolism has the same with a snickers bar..."

Nor me. I would be concerned with acid reflux and other complications that arise from an excess of stomach acid produced to break food down.

over a year ago

"Someone should invent grease proof paper that doesn't pinch half your batter when you get your fish n chips home "

Dammit you made my mouth water thinking about a hot piece of freshly cooked cod in batter! And I have curry for tea!

over a year ago

Vigra for women

Shampoo that gives u hair straighter finish when your dry hate hair straightners but cant live without

over a year ago

"

You know when people saying eating a celery consumes more calories than you gain from eating it? Well my metabolism has the same with a snickers bar...

Nor me. I would be concerned with acid reflux and other complications that arise from an excess of stomach acid produced to break food down.

"

I'm sure they would think of this when inventing liquid food. Unless its the same person who tests apple product's screens.

over a year ago

"

I'm sure they would think of this when inventing liquid food. Unless its the same person who tests apple product's screens."

Think of what? How to change human physiology?

Sorry, I'm not meaning to piss on your runny chips

over a year ago

"

I'm sure they would think of this when inventing liquid food. Unless its the same person who tests apple product's screens.

Think of what? How to change human physiology?

Sorry, I'm not meaning to piss on your runny chips "

Yeah, I'm sure that's impossible considering we had a successful brain transplant .

By *arksMan
over a year ago

in the centre

"Someone should invent grease proof paper that doesn't pinch half your batter when you get your fish n chips home

Dammit you made my mouth water thinking about a hot piece of freshly cooked cod in batter! And I have curry for tea! "

I got curry too if it's any consolation

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I didn't necessarily invent it, but am the proud owner of an unspendable 50 bob note ™

over a year ago

"Vigra for women

Shampoo that gives u hair straighter finish when your dry hate hair straightners but cant live without "

I think i should stick to my day job and not try to invent any off the obove as u ppl where not intrested

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I did contact a company when I was in my teens but it turned out to be a con. It takes money to make proper prototypes and etc, I wouldn't know where to start. Most things just stay in my head or on a bit of paper. I've had loads of ideas over the years but I reckon my motorbike one is the best, most bike accidents happen at junctions and it was attending a fatal that gave me the idea. It's save lives without a doubt. "

The motorcycle one is great but the current computerized vehicles are bringing in vehicle synchronisation and between vehicle positioning alerts and speed adjustments, so they've likely got your idea patented at google, Volvo etc.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I agree on the copyright info above - I just send via recorded delivery and then keep safe plus take a photo of the packet, for my own extra records.

If you have a really good product idea, I would advise against discussion in a public forum. People around the world will seek out concepts and register them.

over a year ago

I did contact a company when I was in my teens but it turned out to be a con. It takes money to make proper prototypes and etc, I wouldn't know where to start. Most things just stay in my head or on a bit of paper. I've had loads of ideas over the years but I reckon my motorbike one is the best, most bike accidents happen at junctions and it was attending a fatal that gave me the idea. It's save lives without a doubt.

The motorcycle one is great but the current computerized vehicles are bringing in vehicle synchronisation and between vehicle positioning alerts and speed adjustments, so they've likely got your idea patented at google, Volvo etc. "

Maybe but I'm yet to see a safety device that crossed over from bikes to cars, the other computerised things you mentioned are totally different, my idea is to alert vehicle drivers of oncoming motorbikes as they exit from a junction. I've thought of using radar instead of infra red which would allow it to give a proximity warning too. The technology already exists but it's the application of it that I'd have to protect. Anyways I'm off to my normal job, this time next year I'll be a millionaire........"Rodders, start up the van...."

over a year ago

I find the whole sun cream thing very time consuming, so I'd like to get a spray tan-esque application of sun cream that lasts for my whole holiday.

And something to stop my hair getting sweaty at the gym.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/09/16 20:28:03]

over a year ago

"I find the whole sun cream thing very time consuming, so I'd like to get a spray tan-esque application of sun cream that lasts for my whole holiday.

And something to stop my hair getting sweaty at the gym."

Oh god, yes to both of these so much. Especially the suncream, it's the bane of my life if I go anywhere sunny.

over a year ago

"I find the whole sun cream thing very time consuming, so I'd like to get a spray tan-esque application of sun cream that lasts for my whole holiday.

And something to stop my hair getting sweaty at the gym.

Oh god, yes to both of these so much. Especially the suncream, it's the bane of my life if I go anywhere sunny."

I know it's the absolute definition of a first world problem but YES! The P20 stuff you only need to put on once is great, but it's not good enough for me just yet

over a year ago

Guys what about this one!

Put bubbles inside soap bars so they float in the bath! Kid friendly!

I'll do this one day!

over a year ago

"if JML ain't invented it, it ain't shit!"

Maybe he didn't get the patent pending

over a year ago

I need hair drying and styling to be more efficient as well. Takes ages.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

OUCH

At least my leg is now smooth in part

Waterproof Condoms that Glow be great in Jacuzzis and swimming pools as well as baths and shower's....."

They made a glow in the dark condom in the 90's, made famous in a film as well.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

I did contact a company when I was in my teens but it turned out to be a con. It takes money to make proper prototypes and etc, I wouldn't know where to start. Most things just stay in my head or on a bit of paper. I've had loads of ideas over the years but I reckon my motorbike one is the best, most bike accidents happen at junctions and it was attending a fatal that gave me the idea. It's save lives without a doubt. patents are different to copyright.. copyright you invent draw name etc on paper and send it back to yourself through the mail..do not open and label whats in it..the copyright date is the post mark and is upheld in a court where the judge would open the envelop in a case and take the contents as being 'owned' from the post mark dated, creating a ruling..patents yes more complicated..a patent office should be able to give you the procedure..but copyright may be a way of safeguarding your personal intellectual property until you can afford to go further..."

I'm afraid this is worthless. Google copyright and it will tell you 'Once you've written it down or in some way recorded (fixed) it, you own the copyright to the expression of that idea. Copyright doesn't give your IDEA any protection: Copyright doesn't protect you, and it doesn't protect your ideas. It only protects the specific expression or execution of your ideas.'

By *r Stagger LeeMan
over a year ago

torquay

water powered sex toys, nothing worse when the batteries run out whilst playing in the bath with some one

over a year ago

"I need hair drying and styling to be more efficient as well. Takes ages."

I totally agree bum length hair that's thick takes forever to dry , zzzzz

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I invented instant erections

Ultimately it was a let down though

over a year ago

"I invented instant erections

Ultimately it was a let down though "

Just one prick .....

over a year ago

A washing machine where the glass door has a little flap to pop that stray sock in x

over a year ago

"A washing machine where the glass door has a little flap to pop that stray sock in x"

Samsung have already beaten you to it

over a year ago

"A washing machine where the glass door has a little flap to pop that stray sock in x

Samsung have already beaten you to it "

Have they????? I need one of them in my life!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I need one of them in my life! "

I like the 94% bit

over a year ago

"I need one of them in my life!

I like the 94% bit "

You've lost me?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I like the 94% bit

You've lost me? "

Have a look at your profile

over a year ago

"A washing machine where the glass door has a little flap to pop that stray sock in x

Have they????? I need one of them in my life! "

You may be able to put the stray sock in ... but you'll still end up with two mismatched socks

over a year ago

You may be able to put the stray sock in ... but you'll still end up with two mismatched socks

"

I know!!! Grr

over a year ago

I like the 94% bit

You've lost me?

Have a look at your profile "

Aha x

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I like the 94% bit

You've lost me?

Have a look at your profile

Aha x"

I am just getting into that, it looks quite erotic xx

over a year ago

I know!!! Grr"

What you need to invent is the sock monster trap

Has to be humane though, as you're going to need it to regurgitate all of those "spare" socks.

Then you'll need a sock darning machine as it'll have nibbled a hole in the toes

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Yo Duck, what you need to invent is a sock regurgitation machine

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

I did contact a company when I was in my teens but it turned out to be a con. It takes money to make proper prototypes and etc, I wouldn't know where to start. Most things just stay in my head or on a bit of paper. I've had loads of ideas over the years but I reckon my motorbike one is the best, most bike accidents happen at junctions and it was attending a fatal that gave me the idea. It's save lives without a doubt. patents are different to copyright.. copyright you invent draw name etc on paper and send it back to yourself through the mail..do not open and label whats in it..the copyright date is the post mark and is upheld in a court where the judge would open the envelop in a case and take the contents as being 'owned' from the post mark dated, creating a ruling..patents yes more complicated..a patent office should be able to give you the procedure..but copyright may be a way of safeguarding your personal intellectual property until you can afford to go further...

I'm afraid this is worthless. Google copyright and it will tell you 'Once you've written it down or in some way recorded (fixed) it, you own the copyright to the expression of that idea. Copyright doesn't give your IDEA any protection: Copyright doesn't protect you, and it doesn't protect your ideas. It only protects the specific expression or execution of your ideas.'"

you want a build a case, because someone has 'nicked' your idea..you haveto have evidence backing up it was yours in the first place.. copyright stuff helps that cause and therefore indirectly helps safeguard your ideas ..my stuff is printed materials, names of ranfges and full briefs on systems..it shows i knew what i was talking about back then, when i sealed the envelope..thats enough for my kind of stuf..other things may need more..its just a hold off for me until i can publish it under my name..a stop gap if you like x

over a year ago

"Yo Duck, what you need to invent is a sock regurgitation machine "

What I need is a "Hole in my pocket" as in the Sea of Holes/ Green in the Yellow Submarine

over a year ago

A device that will opem your door when your hands are full with shopping bags etc and you just know that your key is right at the bottom of your handbag

By *mber GamblerCouple
over a year ago

rugby

I once invented something. It was quilts that had presstuds in each corner. So I could attach it detach the extra quilt for winter and summer. I had it for years. Then some bugger somewhere, who thought it would sell, proper invented my idea and is probably a millionaire now. Damn my lack of self belief.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

I have an, unfortunately worthless, work related patent in my name. It successfully solved a clients problem but the market for it was too small to be commercially viable.

Post new Message to Thread