Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fabbing Men's Pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having had a look through the hot pics of both women and men would everyone find it acceptable and understanding if a straight bloke was to fab another straight blokes pic simply because he found a certain pic to have been well thought about ?

Nothing to do with the cock that's in it ?

Just intrigued as to others opinions on it should I ever come across a pic I thought was taken well ?

Or would I be judged and deemed bi ?

I'm asking you all and not just the fab pros

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I fab ladies pics as well as men's

In my opinion if the get offended and block for fabbing it, why have it open to the public

over a year ago

"Having had a look through the hot pics of both women and men would everyone find it acceptable and understanding if a straight bloke was to fab another straight blokes pic simply because he found a certain pic to have been well thought about ?

Just intrigued as to others opinions on it should I ever come across a pic I thought was taken well ?

I'm asking you all and not just the fab pros "

i'd stand with my back to the wall if we was in the same room

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

No-body fabs my pictures....

I wouldn't care who did though.... although it would be nice if they were sexy ladies who want my cock

Cal

over a year ago

"Having had a look through the hot pics of both women and men would everyone find it acceptable and understanding if a straight bloke was to fab another straight blokes pic simply because he found a certain pic to have been well thought about ?

I'm asking you all and not just the fab pros

i'd stand with my back to the wall if we was in the same room "

And I'd throw some soap infront of you just to get your doubts about my intentions going haha

Your arse is safe trust me

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

A lot of men fab my pictures but it doesn't worry me. Admiration doesn't necessarily mean desire.

By *am-RaiderMan
over a year ago

Corby

I'd be grateful of any fabs if I"m brutally honest!!

over a year ago

"I fab ladies pics as well as men's

In my opinion if the get offended and block for fabbing it, why have it open to the public "

I think guys are more likely to be offended when other guys fab their pics. If i like a pic I'll fab it regardless of whether it's a man or a woman.

over a year ago

I think maybe I shall add I sentence to my profile text explaining how at some pint of the need be I may fab another mans pic but that in no way means I'm sexually interested ?

If I do t ask questions how am I suppose to further my sexual knowledge or experiences

Thanks everyone for the opinions and advice etc

over a year ago

If I like, I'll fab it, whether it's a man, a woman, a couple or a TV

Simples

over a year ago

As a bi-curious guy I will fab a pic even if I don't fancy the guy, I'll fab it simply if it's a good pic. As OP said, could just be a well thought out pic.

Have been blocked because of it, but whatever...

over a year ago

"As a bi-curious guy I will fab a pic even if I don't fancy the guy, I'll fab it simply if it's a good pic. As OP said, could just be a well thought out pic.

Have been blocked because of it, but whatever... "

I suppose it may depend on how narrow the blockers mind is ?

Maybe he is using his dick to make the decision to block ?

over a year ago

Fabbing is flattering from guy or girl imo

over a year ago

You shouldn't be deemed bi, but probably will be. I fab other women's pics all the time, even though I'm straight. A good picture is a good picture. Me fabbing a man's pics doesn't mean I necessarily want to fuck him either.

over a year ago

I've fabbed a few men's pics because they're good pics!

over a year ago

I never fab other man's pics, but find few of min do. I don't mind, like to think I inspired them or something silly like that lol

over a year ago

"I think maybe I shall add I sentence to my profile text explaining how at some pint of the need be I may fab another mans pic but that in no way means I'm sexually interested ?

If I do t ask questions how am I suppose to further my sexual knowledge or experiences

Thanks everyone for the opinions and advice etc "

Nobody reads profiles

over a year ago

"I fab ladies pics as well as men's

In my opinion if the get offended and block for fabbing it, why have it open to the public

I think guys are more likely to be offended when other guys fab their pics. If i like a pic I'll fab it regardless of whether it's a man or a woman."

I agree.

over a year ago

"I think maybe I shall add I sentence to my profile text explaining how at some pint of the need be I may fab another mans pic but that in no way means I'm sexually interested ?

Thanks everyone for the opinions and advice etc

Nobody reads profiles "

I do

over a year ago

How does a pic become a hot pic ? Is it by the amount of fans it receives ? Are are all uploaded pics placed there ?

Post new Message to Thread