Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Saturday Romance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My idea of a romantic Saturday would to invite a woman round keep the door on the latch rose petals going all the way up the stairs she comes into the bedroom lights off candles all around the room then a night of rough sex and a few others things

What would your idea of a romantic night be!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My idea of a romantic Saturday would to invite a woman round keep the door on the latch rose petals going all the way up the stairs she comes into the bedroom lights off candles all around the room then a night of rough sex and a few others things

What would your idea of a romantic night be!!!!"

Me&My Fiancé being Married and just staying in Making Love with Each Other.....

over a year ago

"My idea of a romantic Saturday would to invite a woman round keep the door on the latch rose petals going all the way up the stairs she comes into the bedroom lights off candles all around the room then a night of rough sex and a few others things

Can't think of a better way

Me&My Fiancé being Married and just staying in Making Love with Each Other....."

over a year ago

That'd f*^k with my mind too much, it's either soft and sexy romantic, or rough sex play, the mix of the two and I'd make my way for the door lol

Romantic is soft and gentle, meal, music, drink, bath, and making love until you fall asleep together

over a year ago

That'd f*^k with my mind too much, it's either soft and sexy romantic, or rough sex play, the mix of the two and I'd make my way for the door lol

Romantic is soft and gentle, meal, music, drink, bath, and making love until you fall asleep together"

True lol nice to mix things up a bit though try new things out

over a year ago

Romantic is soft and gentle, meal, music, drink, bath, and making love until you fall asleep together True lol nice to mix things up a bit though try new things out "

It's wonderful to mix it up and have fun, but for me personally, when it's romantic my mind is in a totally and utterly different place to when I am a collared slave.

over a year ago

Romantic is soft and gentle, meal, music, drink, bath, and making love until you fall asleep together True lol nice to mix things up a bit though try new things out

It's wonderful to mix it up and have fun, but for me personally, when it's romantic my mind is in a totally and utterly different place to when I am a collared slave. "

Yeah definitely can see from your perspective for you I'd do the soft and gentle

over a year ago

Romantic is soft and gentle, meal, music, drink, bath, and making love until you fall asleep together True lol nice to mix things up a bit though try new things out

It's wonderful to mix it up and have fun, but for me personally, when it's romantic my mind is in a totally and utterly different place to when I am a collared slave. Yeah definitely can see from your perspective for you I'd do the soft and gentle "

you sweat talker

over a year ago

It's wonderful to mix it up and have fun, but for me personally, when it's romantic my mind is in a totally and utterly different place to when I am a collared slave. Yeah definitely can see from your perspective for you I'd do the soft and gentle you sweat talker"

I do try

over a year ago

sat watching the Xfactor with a couple of bottles of Baileys low lighten and Simon Cowell seeing to all my needs

over a year ago

sat watching the Xfactor with a couple of bottles of Baileys low lighten and Simon Cowell seeing to all my needs "

Lmaoo I'm pretty sure he would love it

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Yes lots of cuddling a nice meal n slow romantic touching n massaging n making luv n fall asleep wrapt in each others arms . Wake up n kiss each other n thanks for a wonderfull nite n get up make her breky n bring it to her in bed .

over a year ago

sat watching the Xfactor with a couple of bottles of Baileys low lighten and Simon Cowell seeing to all my needs Lmaoo I'm pretty sure he would love it "

giving half the chance i guarentee that he would lol

over a year ago

"Yes lots of cuddling a nice meal n slow romantic touching n massaging n making luv n fall asleep wrapt in each others arms . Wake up n kiss each other n thanks for a wonderfull nite n get up make her breky n bring it to her in bed . "
heaven I've not had breakfast in bed since well forever lol a sensual night, knowing there's a wonderful day ahead, book me in lol

over a year ago

rough sex and romance? are you sure

over a year ago

rough sex and romance? are you sure "

Up for experimenting lol

over a year ago

rough sex and romance? are you sure Up for experimenting lol "

Maybe should of worded it differently lmao

over a year ago

Rose petals a n rough sex..

Romance? You sure?

over a year ago

"Rose petals a n rough sex..

Romance? You sure?"

Soft caressing sex then lol

over a year ago

All that sounds good apart from the rough sex

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sitting on a balcony overlooking the sea sipping cocktails and cuddled up with the man i love

over a year ago

All that sounds good apart from the rough sex "

For you it will be soft and caressing sex

Post new Message to Thread