Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So since we're in the meteorological Autumn

Jump to newest

By *hyllyphylly OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

What shall we classify this Summer as? Average or a wash out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What shall we classify this Summer as? Average or a wash out?"

Better than average.

over a year ago

Ok.

over a year ago

decent enough. my plants have grown loads this year.

over a year ago

"decent enough. my plants have grown loads this year. "

Yep my coastal redwood has put on about 2 ft.

over a year ago

"decent enough. my plants have grown loads this year.

Yep my coastal redwood has put on about 2 ft."

yeah been a great year here, i've only mowed my lawn twice though, it hasn't grown much for some reason.

just looked at a tree of mine and it's grown about 5ft taller and the trunk has doubled at least. it's right up against the fence. not sure what to do about it. best get googling...

over a year ago

yeah been a great year here, i've only mowed my lawn twice though, it hasn't grown much for some reason.

just looked at a tree of mine and it's grown about 5ft taller and the trunk has doubled at least. it's right up against the fence. not sure what to do about it. best get googling..."

It'll soon take care of the fence on its own! To late to move the tree I expect. What type of tree is it?

over a year ago

Not bad at the pole. I've had a bumper crop of apples and plums

over a year ago

just looked at a tree of mine and it's grown about 5ft taller and the trunk has doubled at least. it's right up against the fence. not sure what to do about it. best get googling...

It'll soon take care of the fence on its own! To late to move the tree I expect. What type of tree is it?"

lol yeah i think it will, it's blowing in the wind but not quite leaning on the fence yet, that's what made me worry about it because eventually it will.

no idea what it is, i didn't plant it. it's only 3 years old but 10 ft tall at least i reckon.

it's skinny enough to take down i reckon. might put a status asking if someone will come round and look at it and dig it out for me if it needs to be gone. shame coz i don't like removing trees but i think it will knock the fence over in the wind or in a few years just push the fence over anyway.

over a year ago

It'll soon take care of the fence on its own! To late to move the tree I expect. What type of tree is it?

lol yeah i think it will, it's blowing in the wind but not quite leaning on the fence yet, that's what made me worry about it because eventually it will.

no idea what it is, i didn't plant it. it's only 3 years old but 10 ft tall at least i reckon.

it's skinny enough to take down i reckon. might put a status asking if someone will come round and look at it and dig it out for me if it needs to be gone. shame coz i don't like removing trees but i think it will knock the fence over in the wind or in a few years just push the fence over anyway."

Kik me a photo of it?

over a year ago

it's skinny enough to take down i reckon. might put a status asking if someone will come round and look at it and dig it out for me if it needs to be gone. shame coz i don't like removing trees but i think it will knock the fence over in the wind or in a few years just push the fence over anyway.

Kik me a photo of it?"

ok will do, thanks for your help. will PM you for your kik.

i have already moved a tree this spring but it was slightly thinner and it's roots where hard to 'break' to get it all out.

over a year ago

Beautiful!

over a year ago

Who cares winters on it way and shooting season has started roll on

over a year ago

Average. I'm watching the rain and the last really sunny day seems a distant memory.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/09/16 16:10:31]

over a year ago

Winter is coming

over a year ago

Some decent days but inconsistent.

I like autumn anyway, bring it on.

over a year ago

Beautiful summer and more to come next week.

Post new Message to Thread