Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How Do You Read Yours?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Profiles. Lots of comments about only the top 20 friends list in a persons profile are going to be visible for others to read. Do visible friends lists have any useful meaning for those seeing that list?

How do you approach profile information? I scroll straight to the section about age, height smoking/drinking habits. If all is ok then I go to the photos if there are any and if all looks appealing then I read the members profile text.

What tempts me into a profile in the first instance? An email from that person. But while browsing sometimes its the status line, often its the face but without exception its a muscled torso that is my weakness!

What sort of profile consumer are you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I like to see a positive profile showing a sense of humour and some wit.

I tend to look at profiles from the forums or my 'looked at me' list mainly but if I do a search (a rare event these days) I tend to look for matching criteria first then read the profile then look at the pics... if all looks well I may wink or hotlist them for future reference.

Friends lists play no part in my search and often verifications are only of passing interest.

I have to admit I'm a sucker for a nice avatar and often have a peek at a profile because of that.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I particularly lke the black and white avatars, helps my imagination run wild

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

" I scroll straight to the section about age, height smoking/drinking habits. If all is ok then I go to the photos if there are any and if all looks appealing then I read the members profile text."

Same...

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

yep scroll straight to will/ will not meet smokers. then the profile... we love a well writen profile. with some humor,, a good status line will hook our intrest.

really dont like the " will add more later" or one liners like" looking for sex "

tell me something about yourself, not your life story but something to hook us.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"Profiles.

I scroll straight to the section about age, height smoking/drinking habits. If all is ok then I go to the photos if there are any and if all looks appealing then I read the members profile text.

"

same as above plus if some humour/ wit written in profile

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i mix up lol may see what age range ppl after then browse the personal stuff see who they are (if they have any)

then move to pics then say hello lol

over a year ago

I always look at pictures first, not cos they turn me on particularly, but Im interested in visual things. Then I will read a profile.

I dont browse profiles, it tends to be people messaging me and then I will look at their profile. Chris browses and winks and I get the easy bit of answering messages.

Sometimes in the daytime Ive had a nice message and ill respond to it, then later I see Chris sends a message saying sorry we are not compatible and will message me saying, you do know that couple were into BDSM and only play bareback dont you!

over a year ago

i look at the photos 1st and the profile to see if its positive and not a one liner

i hate profiles which say " ill fill this later" and been on here over 6 months

i think if they cant be bothered to do something simple how would they be on a meet

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

its all about the pictures the first year i was here i didnt realise there were words in profiles until someone pointed them out

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Generally... I read the first few lines as a taster... at this point I will usually be able to tell if I want to read the rest (if there is anymore). Then I scroll down to the important info ... age and height. Quick peep at the pics and then if I am still interested I go back to read all of the profile.

over a year ago

We believe the way to our undies is with humor and the ability to chat keep a conversation flowing.... but looks are important too tho !!!

Things in life are too serious even b4 the swinging part lets make it fun

over a year ago

Always look at pics first, then look at personal info to see if it matches the pics, ie, slim, average, 6ft tall, etc, etc.

If things seem ok after that I look at the profile

over a year ago

lol, and here was me thinking along the bond style, pheww, like thats worked

over a year ago

"Always look at pics first, then look at personal info to see if it matches the pics, ie, slim, average, 6ft tall, etc, etc.

If things seem ok after that I look at the profile "

thats pretty good way to look at it

Post new Message to Thread