Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

mobile phones

Jump to newest

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

yo all we got a thing about being out together so we dont and talk text whatever to some one else every couple mins.we wait till we home to catch up .what you lot think ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Seems fair enough

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"yo all we got a thing about being out together so we dont and talk text whatever to some one else every couple mins.we wait till we home to catch up .what you lot think ?"

No idea what you just said ...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"yo all we got a thing about being out together so we dont and talk text whatever to some one else every couple mins.we wait till we home to catch up .what you lot think ?"

Personally I think it's fucking ignorant if somebody is glued to their phone while out together with someone without a valid reason. But then again I'm not down with the app/social media/constant contact generation.

Life goes to quickly, if you're stuck to your mobile then you'll miss everything worthwhile.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"yo all we got a thing about being out together so we dont and talk text whatever to some one else every couple mins.we wait till we home to catch up .what you lot think ?

No idea what you just said ... "

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"yo all we got a thing about being out together so we dont and talk text whatever to some one else every couple mins.we wait till we home to catch up .what you lot think ?

No idea what you just said ...

"

+1

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Considering the limited stuff the best tech on phones can do, life must be seriously poor to prefer a phone to living

By *ilvercharmCouple
over a year ago

Our gate

No idea what you just said ... "

er

over a year ago

I can't understand what you're saying or asking?

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

sorry if not clear we think its rude to go out together then spend hours texting to some one else.if you wana talk to them go out with them.sorry for not making it clearer

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I was in McDonald's a couple of days ago with my nephew (don't shoot me, it was exceptional circumstances). A family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers sat opposite us. Each on a phone, the daughter had a tablet and a phone, and didn't speak to each other the whole time they were sat there.

over a year ago

"I was in McDonald's a couple of days ago with my nephew (don't shoot me, it was exceptional circumstances). A family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers sat opposite us. Each on a phone, the daughter had a tablet and a phone, and didn't speak to each other the whole time they were sat there."

Whilst I understand that times change, technology advances and social meaning has imploded with the digital age - I am happy to feel like a social outcast. I met a couple off here for a social on my last profile and they were too busy Facebook'ing.

Thankfully they bought the first round otherwise it would have cost me an additional £21 for a round and limited to no conversation. No thanks.

over a year ago

Very sensible. Tech is good in its place. I do worry that it is taking over people's lives though at the expense of the here and now.

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I was in McDonald's a couple of days ago with my nephew (don't shoot me, it was exceptional circumstances). A family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers sat opposite us. Each on a phone, the daughter had a tablet and a phone, and didn't speak to each other the whole time they were sat there."

Maybe they were actually communicating with each other using maccies free wifi a real 21st century family?

By *lowjoMan
over a year ago

horny

That's one of the big problems between my wife and I, she is constantly on FB or messaging her family.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If people invested the same time in exercise as their phones, there'd be a diminished obesity crisis.

It's ok we use our phones for fab though, isn't it - job interviews, funerals, driving tests?

Post new Message to Thread