Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What would you do

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is from a past experience and nothing to do with anyone on here but it came to me again while I was cleaning house.

You go to a meet. Lady dressed nice and has made an effort. Home is "lived in" as opposed to immaculate (signs of kids as expected). But the house appears clean.

Then you to the bathroom and its a horror story. Grimy walls uncleaned sink and bath and then you lift the seat and there are horrible dirt stains. Signs of menstruation on the rim and seat etc

Would you stay and continue or leave? On yhat occasion I made my polite excuses and left. It put me right off.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Yeah it sounds like a bit if a passion killer

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Just as a matter of interest what was your excuse for leaving?

over a year ago

"Just as a matter of interest what was your excuse for leaving? "

Suddenly feeling unwell

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Leave,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bye !

over a year ago

I wouldn't have sex in the bathroom

over a year ago

my kids are often leaving skids in the toilet bowl. it's a toilet.

over a year ago

"my kids are often leaving skids in the toilet bowl. it's a toilet.

"

Yeah but if I'd invited someone round I'd at least make sure the bathroom was clean

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/09/16 14:34:19]

over a year ago

I think id leave our house is lived in and have 3 kids but we always make sure its presentable when we have company be it swingers or otherwise if we have swingers round its the usual tidy clean fresh bed sheets sides cleaned and bathroom cleaned dont want to look like we live in filth just because we like filth in the bedroom

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Yeah but if I'd invited someone round I'd at least make sure the bathroom was clean "

Agreed !

What's more I taught all my family to leave the bathroom as you found it ...... fucks sake I feel sick.

over a year ago

I would be straight out of that germ fest. Bathrooms should be cleaned properly once a week minimim if we have people round the bathroom is always sparkling i have a child but my home is always presentable

over a year ago

Yeah but if I'd invited someone round I'd at least make sure the bathroom was clean "

the seats definitely clean, i wouldn't wanna use a dirty one myself.

pretty sure it's not hygenic to have a toilet brush in your bathroom so i don't have one. the thought of having something hanging around in my bathroom that's been used to scrub poop off the toilet just knocks me sick, i'd honestly rather have skids and the poo stays in the toilet.

i just squirt the skids with bleach every time i go in and they're gone within a couple of days.

that is basically what your toilet is for, poop and pee. it can stay in there.

luckily i have 2 toilets in my house and don't use the same one as my kids most the time either.

over a year ago

You wanna try working in them for a living.

I couldn't tell you how many piss soaked floorboards I've had to take up, houses fumigated before I can enter. Needles, blood, jizz, you name it, I've seen it.

Worked for social services for 10 years. Horrific.

over a year ago

"You wanna try working in them for a living.

I couldn't tell you how many piss soaked floorboards I've had to take up, houses fumigated before I can enter. Needles, blood, jizz, you name it, I've seen it.

Worked for social services for 10 years. Horrific. "

Eugh i feel your pain! When i worked for social housing i got some real horror stories from our operatives (my dad being one of them) the gentlemen who constantly moaned he had a leak in the bathroom! Wasnt a leak it was piss every where. Or the man whos toilet was so disgusting people refused to work in the house he seemed outraged when he was told to clean the bathroom he was under the impression that this was the job of the housing association! Yuk

over a year ago

"

Skids are one thing but grimey walls and menstrual stains are another thing entirely

over a year ago

Deffo a passion killer, must have some sort of "super pussy" to make me stay lol

Otherwise my ass is out of there

over a year ago

Skids are one thing but grimey walls and menstrual stains are another thing entirely"

maybe one period stain that you accidently hadn't noticed, but if it's loads then yeah that's dodgy. sometimes you genuinely haven't noticed a drip though.

not sure about the walls.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Shame her publicly, hoping she reads then expect an invite to a clean place, so you can gloat.

over a year ago

Tell her she should have a quiet word with her cleaner.

over a year ago

Yeah but if I'd invited someone round I'd at least make sure the bathroom was clean

pretty sure it's not hygenic to have a toilet brush in your bathroom so i don't have one. the thought of having something hanging around in my bathroom that's been used to scrub poop off the toilet just knocks me sick, i'd honestly rather have skids and the poo stays in the toilet.

i just squirt the skids with bleach every time i go in and they're gone within a couple of days.

luckily i have 2 toilets in my house and don't use the same one as my kids most the time either."

Toilet brushes are okay as long as you clean them!!! Mine is left soaking in bleach water and gets replaced regularly, that's what the pound shop is for lol

No excuse for a filthy home in my opinion. I have two kids, work and have pets but still manage to keep my home clean and relatively tidy.

over a year ago

2 rooms in my home that must be squeaky clean at all times,

Kitchen

Bathroom

Sorry but it's a must in my home !

over a year ago

luckily i have 2 toilets in my house and don't use the same one as my kids most the time either.

Toilet brushes are okay as long as you clean them!!! Mine is left soaking in bleach water and gets replaced regularly, that's what the pound shop is for lol

No excuse for a filthy home in my opinion. I have two kids, work and have pets but still manage to keep my home clean and relatively tidy. "

ew no. the idea just grosses me out. keep all the poo in the toilet here, with the lid down.

the skids usually bleach off on the first go anyway and are gone next time i go in the bathroom. my toilet is good like that.

Post new Message to Thread