Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Coffee Stain Etiquette

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here in my penthouse at Duke Towers I host my seasonal soriee. The summer edition consists of a complimentary bar and a sea food buffet. A wealth of lobster, mussels, crab and oyster set the pace for a memorable evening.

It is said receiving one of my hand written invitations can only be compared to Willy Wonker's Golden Ticket. Indeed, some years, relaxing on my terrace drinking in the ocean views, if the wind blows south, one can smell the estrogen emitting from my elated guests.

This years event however was tainted. A young first timer politely requested a coffee. I instructed my maid and thought no more of it.

I recall emerging from my chamber several hours later, mighty serpent still dripping with the juices of a adventurous red head, only to discover a coffee ring stain on my front room side table.

This is no middle class table. The Duke imports all furniture from the mother land, Italy. Handcrafted and treated with the sane affection I show my many woman's baby boxes, this table is a true piece of art. The unsightly vision of that little brown ring offended me so much I halted proceedings.

The culprit initially denied any wrongdoing but after a naked truth circle she admitted her shame and left in a hurry amidst much tutting and muttering from my guests.

Has anyone experienced such vile behavior?

Duke has spoken #Duke

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Serves you right for not providing coasters

over a year ago

Did your maids provide coasters for drinks?

If not, sack those good for nothing servants of yours.

I hope you can get through this awful experience soon

over a year ago

"Serves you right for not providing coasters "

What he said

Post new Message to Thread