Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Looks like I'm getting married :-)

Jump to newest

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Or am I jumping the gun?

Found this in my email folder this morning. Go buy hats!

If I find out you correctly, you look for for familiarity and the serious relation, also as well as I am dig for of it. I'm right? If it is properly, I desire to you rejoin to me and it will be signify that you wonder in me. I don't ken that to write you now, after all I am not sure, whether you will write to me and whether in general there are you in search of the amour. So I won't write you a lot about myself.. If you answer, I will compose to you surely and I will write to you more about myself. natch, it is difficult to compose the first lady and commence acquaintanceship it is probably not properly. But after all it is the Internet and even if you won't interested in me, anything bad doesn't happen. I'm right? But I am optimist and I will await for your message. Because you interested me and I would like to ken to you more. And who knows, this writting the first step to our dream is possible that, namely to find the half. I don't ken you and I have small doubts so I want to tell you at once that I treat familiarity seriously and I beg you belongs also. Because I wit that some compose only for the sake of entertainments and to have a good time. If you from these people, I ask not to write me. But I have feeling that you are the serious woman and that you will findout that I write in this letter and that I look for. I'm right? I will finalize and I will hope that you will compose to me. By the way my name Ivan. I will write in the following message if you answer me. Adios.

Do I wear white?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Oh yeah,a big frilly dress id say with veil and a tiara

Congratulations.

That must mean my millions i keep getting emails about,are on the way too.

Miss

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awwww, congratulations.

I'm a wedding photographer btw.

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Aah! Congrats OP..

Almost in tears of happiness for you here!

Hey! Why can't you wear white

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Oh yeah,a big frilly dress id say with veil and a tiara

Congratulations.

Miss"

You can afford a diamond encrusted fascinator. Don't make it too big as it's my special day. The emphasis has to be on me.

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Awwww, congratulations.

I'm a wedding photographer btw. "

Brilliant. I hope Ivan is photogenic.

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Aah! Congrats OP..

Hey! Why can't you wear white "

Wanna give me away?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Congratulations.

Miss

You can afford a diamond encrusted fascinator. Don't make it too big as it's my special day. The emphasis has to be on me. "

I promise to keep it low key

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Fuck... I love the way he talks ...

Is it Yoda ?

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Awww I like weddings .. especially when I see them slip their fingers into each other's rings..

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Aah! Congrats OP..

Hey! Why can't you wear white

Wanna give me away? "

It would be emotional!

But it would be my honour

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

So I suppose this means I gotta start writing a speech then does it?

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"So I suppose this means I gotta start writing a speech then does it? "

I will give you some pointers and ideas of what to say. Perhaps if I made a start on a couple of paragraphs, maybe some key sentences and words oh and the power point presentation.

That's such a lovely offer. You're a star.

over a year ago

"Or am I jumping the gun?

If I find out you correctly, you look for for familiarity and the serious relation, also as well as I am dig for of it. I'm right? If it is properly, I desire to you rejoin to me and it will be signify that you wonder in me. I don't ken that to write you now, after all I am not sure, whether you will write to me and whether in general there are you in search of the amour. So I won't write you a lot about myself.. If you answer, I will compose to you surely and I will write to you more about myself. natch, it is difficult to compose the first lady and commence acquaintanceship it is probably not properly. But after all it is the Internet and even if you won't interested in me, anything bad doesn't happen. I'm right? But I am optimist and I will await for your message. Because you interested me and I would like to ken to you more. And who knows, this writting the first step to our dream is possible that, namely to find the half. I don't ken you and I have small doubts so I want to tell you at once that I treat familiarity seriously and I beg you belongs also. Because I wit that some compose only for the sake of entertainments and to have a good time. If you from these people, I ask not to write me. But I have feeling that you are the serious woman and that you will findout that I write in this letter and that I look for. I'm right? I will finalize and I will hope that you will compose to me. By the way my name Ivan. I will write in the following message if you answer me. Adios.

Do I wear white?

"

You're marrying Borat?

You must be good on plow and have tight vazghin, not like wizard slieve.......

#hopeformeyet

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Awww I like weddings .. especially when I see them slip their fingers into each other's rings.. "

Oh look! Innuendo! Innuendo everywhere.

Let's keep it classy. I've dreamt of this moment all of the last hour.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Bags being a bridesmaid

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Do I wear white?

You're marrying Borat?

#hopeformeyet"

Let's leave the wizard's sleeve out of it! I've been doing my kegals!

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Bags being a bridesmaid "

Deffo Maid of Honour material.

over a year ago

Better not tell him you're on a swinging site.

over a year ago

Do I wear white?

You're marrying Borat?

#hopeformeyet

Let's leave the wizard's sleeve out of it! I've been doing my kegals! "

I'm hurt.

You said you were marrying me.

How long have you been seeing Ivan behind my back?

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

"Awww I like weddings .. especially when I see them slip their fingers into each other's rings..

Let's keep it classy. I've dreamt of this moment all of the last hour. "

I like to slip one in ...if I can..

Classy is my middle name, I heard the groom say he was taking you to north Wales for the honeymoon... Well I think that's what he meant ...he said to the best man he was going to Bangor for two weeks..

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Ohhhh you can always tap up the nigerian solicitor who contacted me the other day.....apparently im owed 12 million ugandan dollars

All he needs is my passport, bank codes, passwords and mothers maiden name and i can get my money

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Better not tell him you're on a swinging site. "

I'm on a swinging site?

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

And on an another positive note, this touching proposal has arrived just in time for you to coincide your hen party with your Alton Towers social. It must be fate!

over a year ago

"Better not tell him you're on a swinging site.

I'm on a swinging site?

"

That's the spirit

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Do I wear white?

You're marrying Borat?

#hopeformeyet

I'm hurt.

"

It's literally felt like I've known him all my life but in reality just minutes.

He offers what you cannot!

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"And on an another positive note, this touching proposal has arrived just in time for you to coincide your hen party with your Alton Towers social. It must be fate!"

I couldn't have timed it more perfectly even if I had manipulated the situation.

over a year ago

I am so happy for you. He sounds like a true romantic.

over a year ago

Aww Pumpkin I'm made up for you!! May you have a long and happy life together! x

over a year ago

I am getting my kilt dry cleaned and pooch wants gone the ring barer

over a year ago

Congratulations

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Awww I like weddings .. especially when I see them slip their fingers into each other's rings..

Classy is my middle name, I heard the groom say he was taking you to north Wales for the honeymoon... Well I think that's what he meant ...he said to the best man he was going to Bangor for two weeks.. "

You're on a roll.

I guess I did leave the innuendo door open...

over a year ago

You've made me realise that I could re-direct all the emails regarding the millions I win (or get bequeathed to me) every day to those lovely Russian girls that want to marry me. That way I don't have to give them my bank details and they can soon pay out for their sick grandmothers' operations and afford the flight to London! I'll be off to Heathrow shortly...

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I am so happy for you. He sounds like a true romantic. "

I'm over the moon. I was sure I'd die alone and be eaten by alsatians Bridget Jones style.

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Aww Pumpkin I'm made up for you!! May you have a long and happy life together! x"

Aww thank you PB. Who'd of thought eh? Me a blushing bride?

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I am getting my kilt dry cleaned and pooch wants gone the ring barer "

Ooh I do like a man in a kilt...

No! I'm spoken for now. Faithful is my middle name.

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"You've made me realise that I could re-direct all the emails regarding the millions I win (or get bequeathed to me) every day to those lovely Russian girls that want to marry me. That way I don't have to give them my bank details and they can soon pay out for their sick grandmothers' operations and afford the flight to London! I'll be off to Heathrow shortly..."

Glad to be of service.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Congratulations.

Miss

You can afford a diamond encrusted fascinator. Don't make it too big as it's my special day. The emphasis has to be on me. "

Can I be a bridesmaid please!

By *educed OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Congratulations.

Miss

You can afford a diamond encrusted fascinator. Don't make it too big as it's my special day. The emphasis has to be on me.

Can I be a bridesmaid please! "

Absolutely. Do you have any suggestions as to a colour scheme?

over a year ago

Congratulations.

Miss

Absolutely. Do you have any suggestions as to a colour scheme? "

Baby pink of course,with frou frou dresses.

over a year ago

"You've made me realise that I could re-direct all the emails regarding the millions I win (or get bequeathed to me) every day to those lovely Russian girls that want to marry me. That way I don't have to give them my bank details and they can soon pay out for their sick grandmothers' operations and afford the flight to London! I'll be off to Heathrow shortly...

Glad to be of service. "

Ah, if only you could be

over a year ago

Classy is my middle name, I heard the groom say he was taking you to north Wales for the honeymoon... Well I think that's what he meant ...he said to the best man he was going to Bangor for two weeks..

You're on a roll.

"

Trust a man to slip in through a back door

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

Congratulations if its a fab wedding shouldn't we dress in white ties only for the men and garters for the ladies and a full length vail only for the lovely bride I'd love an invite to a naked wedding.

over a year ago

Do I wear white?

You're marrying Borat?

#hopeformeyet

I'm hurt.

It's literally felt like I've known him all my life but in reality just minutes.

He offers what you cannot! "

But but but but but.......

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Do I wear white?

"

What cracks me up is when I ask what nationality they are and they swear blind they are English.......

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Congratulations.

Miss

Absolutely. Do you have any suggestions as to a colour scheme? "

Silver and emerald green. Swap the colour so you have mostly silver and we have emerald, highlighting with white lace.

Nails neutral and lips n eyes smokey shades to blend. X

over a year ago

Do I wear white?

"

Thanks for the invite lol

I've My Own Wedding to prepare for and I'm too busy (I could get some tips though,lols) .

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Congratulations

That wordsmith can also earn extra money writing profiles for new users

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Great news!! Does he have a brother?

over a year ago

I think I know his sisters.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

You're on a roll.

Trust a man to slip in through a back door "

Back door... Nooooo.. I want to take her up the aisle ..

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"Aww Pumpkin I'm made up for you!! May you have a long and happy life together! x"

Washing cars

over a year ago

Do I wear white?

"

Seems written in pigeon Scottish! lol! Go on girl, get ye to Gretna Green!

over a year ago

"Congratulations if its a fab wedding shouldn't we dress in white ties only for the men and garters for the ladies and a full length vail only for the lovely bride I'd love an invite to a naked wedding.

"

Yep agree mate! And just think of the fucking reception afterwards! Literally!

There could be a special ritual where all the male guests gangbang the bride after the first "dance" and the groom gets to screw each of the female guests!

The speeches could be as saucy as the... well, sauce!

Well, if this is the first fab wedding, I hope we're all invited to cum!

Post new Message to Thread