Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Underwear ok?

Jump to newest

By *wertylong OP   Man
over a year ago

Toronto

I've recently bought some sexy underwear for a girl I'm meeting. We have played around before with them by rubbing them on her.

I was hoping to take it a step further by pushing the underwear inside her and subsequently having sex. Is there any danger of something going wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

What type of underwear

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Um? .......Er? ........

Creasing? Cotton cuts?

By *wertylong OP   Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Expensive, sexy underwear, lace, silk etc...

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

I can't help but wonder if the toxic shock syndrome associated with tampon use might be a factor here. At the very least, if you're going to fuck her after putting the undies inside her, the risk of not being able to retrieve them afterwards and the risk of them scratching inside her should at least be of some concern.

By *wertylong OP   Man
over a year ago

Toronto

[Removed by poster at 02/09/16 00:38:35]

By *wertylong OP   Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Thank you, so in short it may be a bad idea

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Shove it on her mouth instead

over a year ago

"Thank you, so in short it may be a bad idea "

I think it may be a bad idea buddy.

Stay safe.

over a year ago

Wouldn't the underwear soak up her wetness and make sex difficult, and maybe even painful?

By *ason_silverMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

If I remember rightly - this was one of the earliest forms of contraception - having said that - would you really trust 2000 year old medical advice?

By *wertylong OP   Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"Wouldn't the underwear soak up her wetness and make sex difficult, and maybe even painful?"

There isn't a great deal of material to the underwear. I appreciate it is certainly a factor regardless.

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

"If I remember rightly - this was one of the earliest forms of contraception - having said that - would you really trust 2000 year old medical advice? "

It wasn't underwear used, but there is literary evidence of items like leaves and gum arabic being used as a sort of 'plug'.

By *ason_silverMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"If I remember rightly - this was one of the earliest forms of contraception - having said that - would you really trust 2000 year old medical advice?

It wasn't underwear used, but there is literary evidence of items like leaves and gum arabic being used as a sort of 'plug'. "

"plug" - great choice of words

(I thought it was a small rag?)

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

"If I remember rightly - this was one of the earliest forms of contraception - having said that - would you really trust 2000 year old medical advice?

It wasn't underwear used, but there is literary evidence of items like leaves and gum arabic being used as a sort of 'plug'.

"plug" - great choice of words

(I thought it was a small rag?)"

Probably later on beyond when I'm talking about - the earliest known contraceptives. People will try anything to fuck with impunity. Most of them seemed to have been the perogative (presumably socially-driven) of women, whilst men settled for "no worries, I'll just pull out before I cum".

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I can't help but wonder if the toxic shock syndrome associated with tampon use might be a factor here. At the very least, if you're going to fuck her after putting the undies inside her, the risk of not being able to retrieve them afterwards and the risk of them scratching inside her should at least be of some concern."

Retrieving them won't be an issue. They won't be able to go past the cervix and the vagina is only a few inches long, usually (I'm qualifying with usually because there are bound to be exceptions).

Toxic shock won't be an issue because, presumably they won't be left in there for hours.

By *ason_silverMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I can't help but wonder if the toxic shock syndrome associated with tampon use might be a factor here. At the very least, if you're going to fuck her after putting the undies inside her, the risk of not being able to retrieve them afterwards and the risk of them scratching inside her should at least be of some concern.

Retrieving them won't be an issue. They won't be able to go past the cervix and the vagina is only a few inches long, usually (I'm qualifying with usually because there are bound to be exceptions).

Toxic shock won't be an issue because, presumably they won't be left in there for hours."

any excuse for a bit of fisting

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Although women stretch, our vaginal canal isn't actually very long. Fill a woman up with underwear and you might find fitting much of yourself in too, when trying to have sex, is difficult. The smaller and finer they are, the less room they'll take up.

I wouldn't worry about them scratching, unless they're nasty cheap lace.

Make sure they're clean and I'd suggest washing them in a very mild washing liquid, for sensitive skin, otherwise there might be a risk of irritation.

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

"I can't help but wonder if the toxic shock syndrome associated with tampon use might be a factor here. At the very least, if you're going to fuck her after putting the undies inside her, the risk of not being able to retrieve them afterwards and the risk of them scratching inside her should at least be of some concern.

Toxic shock won't be an issue because, presumably they won't be left in there for hours."

I mainly based the 'unable to retrieve them' bit on having had a few friends relate stories of condoms coming off whilst fucking and not finding them until a day or two later.

Of course, that makes me assume that vaginas are essentially the equivalent of a pink Tardis.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Thank you, so in short it may be a bad idea "

I can't think of any reason it would be particularly risky.

I'd let a guy do it, if he wanted.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Toxic shock won't be an issue because, presumably they won't be left in there for hours.

I mainly based the 'unable to retrieve them' bit on having had a few friends relate stories of condoms coming off whilst fucking and not finding them until a day or two later.

Of course, that makes me assume that vaginas are essentially the equivalent of a pink Tardis."

Most of us can reach our own cervix with our fingers, if we want to.

If a condom comes off and you don't notice I can understand how it might stay up there for a bit but if you went looking for it there's virtually no chance of not finding it.

By *ason_silverMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Pink TARDIS"

I have this image of an old guy in a scarf popping his head out and saying "here they are..."

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 02/09/16 01:33:41]

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

Of course, that makes me assume that vaginas are essentially the equivalent of a pink Tardis.

If a condom comes off and you don't notice I can understand how it might stay up there for a bit but if you went looking for it there's virtually no chance of not finding it."

I will assume that my suggestion of involving David Tennant the next time it happens made them swoon and await Dr. Whoa.

Thanks for your posts

By *ason_silverMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"

If a condom comes off and you don't notice I can understand how it might stay up there for a bit but if you went looking for it there's virtually no chance of not finding it."

This is fascinating!

The things you learn in the early hours of the morning.

As men we tend to think of female parts as shrouded in mystery.

but as a woman I suppose it isn't much different from picking your nose.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Picking our nose?

Delightful.

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

"Picking our nose?

Delightful.

"

Bow out whilst you can

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 02/09/16 01:43:34]

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Picking our nose?

Delightful.

Bow out whilst you can"

I'm going! Of course I meant noses though, since women don't have to share one.

What a delightful analogy though

I think I'll go to bed and try to forget I saw it.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I'd say hell to the no myself but different folks...

Once had a client who liked used tights bought from the internet, shoved up his hoop.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I'd say hell to the no myself but different folks...

Once had a client who liked used tights bought from the internet, shoved up his hoop."

I can't think of a reason it would be risky though, can you?

It wouldn't do anything for me but if a guy I liked wanted to try it, I can't see a safety issue. I could be missing something though.

over a year ago

" I could be missing something though."

An overwhelming sense of humility?

Oh sorry I didn't see your last post.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As long as you get your underwear back in one piece and don't have to put in a claim for damages, then I don't foresee any particular problem

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

" I could be missing something though.

Oh sorry I didn't see your last post. "

I'll refrain from telling you what you're missing on the basis you're unlikely to understand anyway.

Keep making childish digs though if it keeps you entertained.

Do you have anything actually on topic and useful to add to the topic of safety of the OP's idea?

over a year ago

" I could be missing something though.

Oh sorry I didn't see your last post.

I'll refrain from telling you what you're missing on the basis you're unlikely to understand anyway.

Keep making childish digs though if it keeps you entertained.

Do you have anything actually on topic and useful to add to the topic of safety of the OP's idea?"

Only what I've already posted. Night night

over a year ago

"Shove it on her mouth instead "

Yea, ode suggest this too

over a year ago

Yawn. You clearly felt the need to apologise to the guy dee. Why was that?

over a year ago

"I've recently bought some sexy underwear for a girl I'm meeting. We have played around before with them by rubbing them on her.

I was hoping to take it a step further by pushing the underwear inside her and subsequently having sex. Is there any danger of something going wrong?"

It's a very horny play scenario for us .

Many times my wife will insert her panties ( albeit tiny g string ) into her pussy and I have fucked her a few times with them inside .

It's so hot seeing her slowly pulling them out and ....well the rest I'll leave to your imagination

By *wertylong OP   Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Thank you to everyone who offered advice on my question, it is much appreciated. It has most certainly given me food for thought.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Many times my wife will insert her panties ( albeit tiny g string ) into her pussy and I have fucked her a few times with them inside .

It's so hot seeing her slowly pulling them out and ....well the rest I'll leave to your imagination "

I am SO coming down to Gloucster

over a year ago

OK treacle. I'm sorry I upset you.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Thank you to everyone who offered advice on my question, it is much appreciated. It has most certainly given me food for thought. "

If you have further questions, those of us with at least half a clue about female anatomy ( pink TARDIS indeed!) will try to help.

I think you'll be fine with your scenario though.

over a year ago

"Many times my wife will insert her panties ( albeit tiny g string ) into her pussy and I have fucked her a few times with them inside .

It's so hot seeing her slowly pulling them out and ....well the rest I'll leave to your imagination

I am SO coming down to Gloucster "

Be sure to let us know when

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I am SO coming down to Gloucster

Be sure to let us know when "

Oh I will do, hopefully Christos and tgnd will be coming as well. It should be an eventful evening

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

"Thank you to everyone who offered advice on my question, it is much appreciated. It has most certainly given me food for thought.

If you have further questions, those of us with at least half a clue about female anatomy ( pink TARDIS indeed!) will try to help.

I think you'll be fine with your scenario though.

"

You mean you don't keep David Tennant up there?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Shove it on her mouth instead

Yea, ode suggest this too "

Make sure they are wet first

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Shove it on her mouth instead "

over a year ago

"

What straight out the washer?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

What straight out the washer? "

Of course, what else would I mean?

over a year ago

What straight out the washer?

Of course, what else would I mean? "

And how does the Tropical Sunburst Fabric Softener work for ya?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I think it would be ok just make sure you take the label off

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Very soft is best - satin or silk.

You'll need lots of lube.

Feels lovely!

Janet xxxxxx

over a year ago

Just to clarify are the underwear for you to wear or her? Just because mens underwear are alot larger and you might have a problem with the fucking part unless you have a micro penis

over a year ago

Nylon has the risk of spontaneous combustion from the friction if you fuck too quickly without lube.

Post new Message to Thread