Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Organ grinder

Jump to newest

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Well..as we know nature rarely creates an excess for long without the balance being redressed.

I mean like, one brain..one liver...one bum hole...but TWO kidneys!!

I see it as a sign...a kind of built in overdraft facility for times of woe.

So...in desperation or maybe greed...what would you be prepared to swop your "spare" kidney for??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Obviously having a spare knacker is a different thing...that's reproductive contingency and is a smart move on the part of evolution.

Less of a bargaining chip too...I mean who is gonna pay me big bucke to transplant on my extra gonad just so they can spend the rest of their lives potentially impregnating ladies with my genetic heritage?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Don't forget the kidney grows back to full size so you don't have to give all of it away at once. You can swap it, a piece at a time, for many things.

I'd have a cock, please. I'd love to be able to pee standing up and be able to direct the jet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Don't forget the kidney grows back to full size so you don't have to give all of it away at once. You can swap it, a piece at a time, for many things.

I'd have a cock, please. I'd love to be able to pee standing up and be able to direct the jet.

"

Isn't that the liver?

over a year ago

"Don't forget the kidney grows back to full size so you don't have to give all of it away at once. You can swap it, a piece at a time, for many things.

"

Wait, we can aim it? I alays thought we just pretty much hit and hope

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I'd have a cock, please. I'd love to be able to pee standing up and be able to direct the jet.

Wait, we can aim it? I alays thought we just pretty much hit and hope "

A lot of you do

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

id swap mine for abs that havent been sliced by surgery

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Isn't that the liver?"

The liver directs the jet?

Damn, you're right. I don't do offal.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Isn't that the liver?"

Yep.

over a year ago

"Well..as we know nature rarely creates an excess for long without the balance being redressed.

I mean like, one brain..one liver...one bum hole...but TWO kidneys!!

I see it as a sign...a kind of built in overdraft facility for times of woe.

So...in desperation or maybe greed...what would you be prepared to swop your "spare" kidney for??

"

I'd swap it for nothing, for a loved one.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"id swap mine for abs that havent been sliced by surgery "

I'd swap mine so my daughter didn't have to go through a year of chemo & an op and lose one of hers..and as Suzy says leave her with scars for the rest of her life..She was 30months old at the time.

Not a woe is us, but you did ask..

As you were...

S

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

"

May I suggest searching for "Shewee" and the various other similar products available. Not quite as convenient or free, but I know some who swear by it when going outdoors

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

"I'd have a cock, please. I'd love to be able to pee standing up and be able to direct the jet.

Wait, we can aim it? I alays thought we just pretty much hit and hope

A lot of you do "

Well if you insist on leaving the seat down...

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Nothing....mines been reserved...my mum had a kidney translpant 10 Years ago and they don't last forever so I'd obviously give her a new one. She already has one of her sisters, wouldn't hesitate in doing same X

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Yeah tis the liver that regenerates...that could be a nice little earner actually

Some very worthy answers here...and obvs if my kids needed a kidney then they would have it (unless it was just to complete a mixed grill)

Reckon I would swap one for a trip into space. We all "know" we are living on a planet which is like a speck of dust in a vast universe...but how many people have actually had that confirmed by experience.

Would be mind blowing (as long as my stitches held)

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

May I suggest searching for "Shewee" and the various other similar products available. Not quite as convenient or free, but I know some who swear by it when going outdoors"

I didn't like the Shewee. You can't just shake them and put them back in your knickers.

over a year ago

To save a close relatives life

over a year ago

"

You are confusing kidney with liver. You can donate part of your liver....and both would end up with a whole one.

You can live happily with one kidney...so can donate one [apparently about 1 in 200 people are born with just one....but often never realise]. But you can't gow part back!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

May I suggest searching for "Shewee" and the various other similar products available. Not quite as convenient or free, but I know some who swear by it when going outdoors"

Shewees are rubbish. The Shenis is where it's at!

over a year ago

"

I wouldn't mind a cock either,so I can feel what it's like to fuck someone (I can already pee standing up).

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Yeah maybe I'd swop a kidney for a cock upgrade...could be a great deal

Post new Message to Thread