Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feel like a rant !!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's your rant of the day ?

I work in sales and customers can be real F???ing C???s !!!

I've just done a 10hr shift and I've been verbally abused, shouted at , hounded for answers that I can't give an answer to as I haven't got the information they want at that particular time !!!

I HATE CUSTOMERS !!!!

Ok rant over !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ademoonWoman
over a year ago

Lowestoft

I hear you girlie! I work reception/customer services at a theme park. Dealt with 11 hours of moaning (not the good kind) and abuse today because one of our roller coasters were broken and it was all my fault!!! Another 11 hours of joy tomorrow! x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing worse then when I go out of the office as I have 2 missed calls, return the call and its, "hi I'm make from energy solutions" phone gets banged down!

over a year ago

"Nothing worse then when I go out of the office as I have 2 missed calls, return the call and its, "hi I'm make from energy solutions" phone gets banged down!"

Mike

over a year ago

well Thursday IS rant day....

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/544992

over a year ago

You know what do these people not realise that there are people in this world don't live such a luxurious life as them !!

That not getting their sofa on time is not

life devastating !!

They obviously need to watch the news more often to see what hardship is !!

Grrrrrrrrrr !!

over a year ago

My rant is endless messages from people who don't read profiles!

ARGHH!

over a year ago

35 mins cold called from trustatrader.cock telling me shit about shit I already know. Fuck off. If I wanna join your shitty website I'll call you. Can I get on with some fucking work now?

Aaaahh that's better

over a year ago

Lol Bullet i just politely say ....

Sorry but you have caught me at a bad time can't chat now

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"What's your rant of the day ?

I've just done a 10hr shift and I've been verbally abused, shouted at , hounded for answers that I can't give an answer to as I haven't got the information they want at that particular time !!!

I HATE CUSTOMERS !!!!

Ok rant over !!"

Which Scientolobollocky branch do you work at?

over a year ago

The one that never delivers sofa's in time !!

over a year ago

"Lol Bullet i just politely say ....

Sorry but you have caught me at a bad time can't chat now "

Well to be fair I did email them first lol they always seem to call when I'm busy though and not when I'm sitting in the van drinking tea.

over a year ago

Old people who park in parent and child only parking spots..yeah u probably single handled won the war..but read the sign

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"The one that never delivers sofa's in time !!"

My ex is a dwarf and I worry what she will do when she is too old to model sofas for World of Shite.

over a year ago

I feel your pain. I used to work as a customer service advisor for a housing association some people would be dangerous if they had common sense.

"I cant understand why im getting court summons the council pay my rent" no sir the council pay for part of it you still need to pay £2.50 a week to cover the shortfall (no im not joking) now he will continue to rant at me for the next hour about how he cant afford this. But on going to his house i notice that he has a new car in the driveway, he smokes,has sky and the biggest tv i have ever seen. Yet cant afford £2.50 a week!

Or my other favourite " i need someone out in the next hour as the aerial is down i cant watch tv and the children are bored"

I am very sorry but having no tv is not considered an emergency but someone will be with you in the next u days! Now she will start screaming and abusing me about policies out of my control!

I dont miss that job.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"I feel your pain. I used to work as a customer service advisor for a housing association some people would be dangerous if they had common sense.

"I cant understand why im getting court summons the council pay my rent" no sir the council pay for part of it you still need to pay £2.50 a week to cover the shortfall (no im not joking) now he will continue to rant at me for the next hour about how he cant afford this. But on going to his house i notice that he has a new car in the driveway, he smokes,has sky and the biggest tv i have ever seen. Yet cant afford £2.50 a week!

Or my other favourite " i need someone out in the next hour as the aerial is down i cant watch tv and the children are bored"

I am very sorry but having no tv is not considered an emergency but someone will be with you in the next u days! Now she will start screaming and abusing me about policies out of my control!

I dont miss that job."

I am that evil council officer that doesn't pay it all, except as a senior officer I get to argue with solicitors and MP's about laws the government set and that I can do fuck all about so stop ranting at me that the bedroom tax/cap is evil....u voted the fuckers into power!

over a year ago

"I feel your pain. I used to work as a customer service advisor for a housing association some people would be dangerous if they had common sense.

I dont miss that job.

I am that evil council officer that doesn't pay it all, except as a senior officer I get to argue with solicitors and MP's about laws the government set and that I can do fuck all about so stop ranting at me that the bedroom tax/cap is evil....u voted the fuckers into power! "

I used to love speaking to the councils about the housing benefit. They usually got the calls from the tenants after the tenants had already called us

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I dont miss that job.

I am that evil council officer that doesn't pay it all, except as a senior officer I get to argue with solicitors and MP's about laws the government set and that I can do fuck all about so stop ranting at me that the bedroom tax/cap is evil....u voted the fuckers into power!

I used to love speaking to the councils about the housing benefit. They usually got the calls from the tenants after the tenants had already called us "

I'm.protected from the tenants thank god! But then again they are usually far more polite than MOD Et Al lol

over a year ago

I used to be manager of the customer service desk in M&S oh the joys!!

over a year ago

Mr S2 I bet it's your fault there us poverty in the world, war, droughts, unethical politians, underfunding of the nhs, that someone stubbed their toe or their boiler broke down !!

Need I go on !!

I hate customers !!!

over a year ago

I hate people (couples/swingles) who say they will turn up and don't!

Wanted to start a thread on it last night but I know it's been done to death! Lol

It all boils down to a lack of basic manners - be it rude customers, or meets that don't show - they're all wankers!!!

Thank you, feel better now

And an amazing night was had anyway (as always!)

Sara

over a year ago

"What's your rant of the day ?

I HATE CUSTOMERS !!!!

Ok rant over !!"

I feel your pain, I really do I work for a large chain supermarket and have the same shit everyday, stand your ground where possible, they won't expect it at all

over a year ago

I'm having one of those moments, when I'm looking at another human being and wondering how he manages to breathe. Said individual is a friend. Who's supposed to be towing a caravan to a festival tmw, so we can share it. He rings me tonight and tells me, " here we have a problem, I've just realised there's no towing hitch on the van". Now that in itself would be bad enough, if we hadn't had the conversation on Tuesday about there being no hitch on the van and he was going to get one put on. It's not the first time the thought has occurred to me, that he might have been dropped as a baby, but at this stage I'm wondering is it possible to have an iq in minus figures. Lucky he's a nice bloke, cause he's sure as help not the brightest bulb in the box.

By *he treemanMan
over a year ago

West Mids

I call them cuntstomers!

When I get them. I think to myself...

I will be rid of you soon enough if I stay calm. You will have to deal with yourself every single day of your life.

Then picture them looking at themselves in the mirror every morning and hating the world.

Makes dealing with cuntstomer a easier

Post new Message to Thread