Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Concessionary Centro Pass using it on trains help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, I wanted to hear from people who have concessionary centro pass or who know people who have. Concessionary centro pass are used by pensioners or people with disability.

I am thinking about taking a train from Coventry to Birmingham using the concessionary centro pass. Can I use the pass on any trains including virgin trains? Or would I need to use a network west midland trains? Does anyone know?

I never used it in a train and never even been on a train! So am nervous about using it the first time. Also does the trains always stop at each train station on the way?

I tried to get info on the internet where the pass can be used on but they don't seem to give that info.

Any info anyone can give would be helpful, thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why not ask at a train station or ring the help line if you can?

By *corpio67Man
over a year ago

hillingdon

You might need to look into a Rail pass for discounts

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Why not ask at a train station or ring the help line if you can?"

I dont use a phone as Im hearing impaired so dont want to make a journey to the train station to find out i cant use it at that particular trains at a certain time. Most of the trains to birmingham are virgin trains

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why not ask at a train station or ring the help line if you can?

I dont use a phone as Im hearing impaired so dont want to make a journey to the train station to find out i cant use it at that particular trains at a certain time. Most of the trains to birmingham are virgin trains"

There's phones for the hearing impaired... ask a friend to ring for you? That's better than advice on here which might be out of date.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 01/09/16 19:54:38]

Post new Message to Thread