Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ovulating Period

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well the other night my newest conquest came as she regularly does for a night of steamy passion.

We chatted and we drank wine as we have been doing for quite some time now ( just sex )

Anyway after a lot of foreplay give and take and lots and lots of play time, the woman turns round and says to me oooh today is my ovulating day, I said nothing as I thought, Mmm, why say that to me ?

What I now sit and wonder is this, There's no want for a relationship and it's from what I have gathered just been about sex, apparently I'm the only person the woman is sleeping with, why mention that sentence ?

Oooh I'm ovulating today ?

Is this woman trying to get pregnant ?

Are there others ?

I don't think that if she is it is to try and trap me.

I think or I assume this woman's wanting a baby ?

If this woman happens to get pregnant and it's to me, would I even be made aware of this ?

From what the woman's said she's recently ended a relationship with a much older man, bein 20 yrs older placing him at almost 60 years old and less likely to be able to produce Olympic swimmers ?

Come on Fabstars your the pros on here right ?

Give me some honest input as this truly is a mind boggler for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Use condoms

over a year ago

"Use condoms "

Exactly this !!

over a year ago

Bag it up

over a year ago

"Use condoms "

Exactly this

over a year ago

maybe she was hinting to see if you wanted kids? idk.

over a year ago

She could be a wee bit more sensitive as a result?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Hello daddy

over a year ago

I think your best bet is to ask her!!! She's the only one who can answer that. All you will get on here is personal opinions that could quite easily cloud the situation even more for you.

over a year ago

She mightve been giving you the heads up to be careful?

Best to ask about it though. It's all about trust and understanding

over a year ago

"I think your best bet is to ask her!!! She's the only one who can answer that. All you will get on here is personal opinions that could quite easily cloud the situation even more for you. "

Well...... Things she says one time contradicts things she's said another to be honest so I don't think I would really ever get a clear honest answer

over a year ago

"Hello daddy "

Hello back and might I just say what an outstanding profile :p

over a year ago

If she's trying for a baby and you are both just fb then who's to say she really is only sleeping with you? Alarm bells should tell you to use condoms. As for the man of nearly 60 don't be naive. Men can father children right in their 90s.

over a year ago

"If she's trying for a baby and you are both just fb then who's to say she really is only sleeping with you? Alarm bells should tell you to use condoms. As for the man of nearly 60 don't be naive. Men can father children right in their 90s. "

You are correct and I was not saying he couldn't more that he's less likely to be able to than a man almost half his senior ?

over a year ago

"If she's trying for a baby and you are both just fb then who's to say she really is only sleeping with you? Alarm bells should tell you to use condoms. As for the man of nearly 60 don't be naive. Men can father children right in their 90s.

You are correct and I was not saying he couldn't more that he's less likely to be able to than a man almost half his senior ?"

Or junior which ever way round that works

over a year ago

"If she's trying for a baby and you are both just fb then who's to say she really is only sleeping with you? Alarm bells should tell you to use condoms. As for the man of nearly 60 don't be naive. Men can father children right in their 90s.

You are correct and I was not saying he couldn't more that he's less likely to be able to than a man almost half his senior ?

Or junior which ever way round that works"

either way let her confession about ovulating be your warning sign. Obviously she's wanting a baby to be keeping a record of her ovulation time. Whatever happens enjoy your fun...while you can cos babies are hard work

By *owiththefloguyMan
over a year ago

Lancashire & York

She maybe hinting at many things, but she maybe wanting more then being a FB and that by mentioning the largest commitment of all, BABIES. She may be testing the water.

over a year ago

"I think your best bet is to ask her!!! She's the only one who can answer that. All you will get on here is personal opinions that could quite easily cloud the situation even more for you.

Well...... Things she says one time contradicts things she's said another to be honest so I don't think I would really ever get a clear honest answer "

If in doubt bag It

over a year ago

I'm way more sensitive, hornier and get wetter on my ovulation day. It makes for even more awesome sex than usual. You have to be extra careful but it's definitely a mark it on the calender kind of day for me.

Mrs x

over a year ago

If she contradicts herself then she's probably conflicted - like many on here (coz we're human!) Part of her probably still likes the NSA - but I think it's almost impossible for someone to get all their sexual pleasure/intimacy from one person and not get emotionally attached! I know I would - which is why I'd never see just one person unless it was a relationship - I'm a soft shite!

Re ovulating - could be she wants a baby, could be warning you to bag it, could just be more horny or tender when she ovulates!

You won't know what she meant u kiss you ask!

Hugs!

Peachy xxx

over a year ago

"If she contradicts herself then she's probably conflicted - like many on here (coz we're human!) Part of her probably still likes the NSA - but I think it's almost impossible for someone to get all their sexual pleasure/intimacy from one person and not get emotionally attached! I know I would - which is why I'd never see just one person unless it was a relationship - I'm a soft shite!

Re ovulating - could be she wants a baby, could be warning you to bag it, could just be more horny or tender when she ovulates!

You won't know what she meant u kiss you ask!

Hugs!

Peachy xxx"

U kiss?

Meant until - sorry!

over a year ago

"Well the other night my newest conquest came as she regularly does for a night of steamy passion.

We chatted and we drank wine as we have been doing for quite some time now ( just sex )

Anyway after a lot of foreplay give and take and lots and lots of play time, the woman turns round and says to me oooh today is my ovulating day, I said nothing as I thought, Mmm, why say that to me ?

What I now sit and wonder is this, There's no want for a relationship and it's from what I have gathered just been about sex, apparently I'm the only person the woman is sleeping with, why mention that sentence ?

Are there others ?

If this woman happens to get pregnant and it's to me, would I even be made aware of this ?

From what the woman's said she's recently ended a relationship with a much older man, bein 20 yrs older placing him at almost 60 years old and less likely to be able to produce Olympic swimmers ?

Give me some honest input as this truly is a mind boggler for me "

Conquest!? Ok.

I don't understand why a woman would say that to a "stranger" regardless of whether she is trying for a baby or not.

So you happily ignored the comment and proceed to fuck her without a condom anyway??

over a year ago

Shes after more than just sex. Use a condom. And id give her a miss from now on. Very strange.

over a year ago

"Well the other night my newest conquest came as she regularly does for a night of steamy passion.

Are there others ?

Conquest!? Ok.

I don't understand why a woman would say that to a "stranger" regardless of whether she is trying for a baby or not.

So you happily ignored the comment and proceed to fuck her without a condom anyway??

"

No it was said after I had fucked her.

I have in my head what I think is happening and has been happening and it ain't a nice game

Infact it's a very very vindictive spiteful well thought out plan.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"She maybe hinting at many things, but she maybe wanting more then being a FB and that by mentioning the largest commitment of all, BABIES. She may be testing the water."

This is so true. I'd be very careful. A kid you don't want is a nightmare scenario.

over a year ago

Are there others ?

Conquest!? Ok.

I have in my head what I think is happening and has been happening and it ain't a nice game

Infact it's a very very vindictive spiteful well thought out plan."

but surely you knew unprotected sex is a risk in EVERY way. Even if she said she was on the pill you know that doesn't stop stis. Let it be a lesson to you xx

over a year ago

Did you use condoms, is she on any other contraceptive, i.e. the coil which still means a woman ovulates?

Realistically the only thing you can do is ask her what she meant, as none of us were there to hear the conversation or know her

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

some women are just vocal about whats happening in their internal world, maybe she was just saying..thought youd be interested in what was going on for her..its a bit like small talk or mentioning that youve got a headache or your backs playing up..

however you know her i dont so without overthinking, trust your instincts x

over a year ago

Are there others ?

Conquest!? Ok.

Infact it's a very very vindictive spiteful well thought out plan."

Ok. Apologies.

Still a weird thing to say to someone you're just fucking.

What you have in your head is most likely correct!

over a year ago

"some women are just vocal about whats happening in their internal world, maybe she was just saying..thought youd be interested in what was going on for her..its a bit like small talk or mentioning that youve got a headache or your backs playing up..

however you know her i dont so without overthinking, trust your instincts x"

I am trusting my instincts Suzy and my instincts are telling me stay well clear

Oh and wear a condom in future

over a year ago

Ask her why she mentioned it. There was a thought process behind it!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"some women are just vocal about whats happening in their internal world, maybe she was just saying..thought youd be interested in what was going on for her..its a bit like small talk or mentioning that youve got a headache or your backs playing up..

Oh and wear a condom in future"

well to the latter..err yeah!! xx i hope you dont get any unwanted consequences hunni xx

over a year ago

Didn't you wear one at the start?

over a year ago

Didn't you wear one at the start? "

Stupidly no I never

Don't worry I'm booking myself in today then again in another 30 days and then another 30 days after that.

Last time I got the all clear

Oh boy those 3 days waiting honestly is a nightmare though

over a year ago

Do let us know when the Jeremy Kyle appearance will be. I like a good DNA results special.

over a year ago

Assuming it's not already too late!

Pitter patter....

over a year ago

I know it's not a certain outlook and way to think but ...... I have no symptoms of any sort.

But I'm getting checked just to be sure

She's the only person I have slept with for quite some time now.

over a year ago

Assuming it's not already too late!

Pitter patter.... "

Thing is I don't even think I'd be even made aware of any pitter patter and that there's reasons behind everything now

I'm just going to trust my instincts and be done and stay clear.

over a year ago

Stupidly no I never

Don't worry I'm booking myself in today then again in another 30 days and then another 30 days after that.

"

She is just as stupid too! But then it seems she only had 1 thing on her mind..... And it wasn't you, only what you could give her.

over a year ago

"Do let us know when the Jeremy Kyle appearance will be. I like a good DNA results special."

I do feel very heartbroken for some of the guests though ruby, all that build up emotionally must be emmense and the end result not being what is wanted and also needed

over a year ago

Stupidly no I never

She is just as stupid too! But then it seems she only had 1 thing on her mind..... And it wasn't you, only what you could give her."

In all fairness I do make exceedingly good looking and intelligent baby's though

Who could blame her ?

I may change my name ?

Mr Kipling ?

over a year ago

"Do let us know when the Jeremy Kyle appearance will be. I like a good DNA results special.

I do feel very heartbroken for some of the guests though ruby, all that build up emotionally must be emmense and the end result not being what is wanted and also needed

"

I don't. They all bring it on themselves. I've got no sympathy for anyone who treats the creation of a baby as something so trivial and just to be done in a throwaway manner with the nearest person.

over a year ago

"Do let us know when the Jeremy Kyle appearance will be. I like a good DNA results special.

I don't. They all bring it on themselves. I've got no sympathy for anyone who treats the creation of a baby as something so trivial and just to be done in a throwaway manner with the nearest person. "

In all fairness though ruby i was infact referring to the ones where by a fathers been absent from a child's life for X amount of years because the mother failed as a mother to even inform him, years pass then on 16th 18th birthday she gives them a nice present to screw with that now grown up child's life and emotions , but as discussed it's equally a mans responsibility to wrap his tool and not be a fool

By *akeyousmile30Man
over a year ago

greenwich

Anyway after a lot of foreplay give and take and lots and lots of play time, the woman turns round and says to me oooh today is my

ovulating day, I said nothing as I thought, Mmm, why say that to me ?

Are there others ?

YOU ARE GOING TO BE A DADDY REAL SOON!!

Congratulations.

over a year ago

I don't. They all bring it on themselves. I've got no sympathy for anyone who treats the creation of a baby as something so trivial and just to be done in a throwaway manner with the nearest person.

In all fairness though ruby i was infact referring to the ones where by a fathers been absent from a child's life for X amount of years because the mother failed as a mother to even inform him, years pass then on 16th 18th birthday she gives them a nice present to screw with that now grown up child's life and emotions , but as discussed it's equally a mans responsibility to wrap his tool and not be a fool"

I have every sympathy for the children. None for the women, or the men who shag those women. They deserve everything they get. It's not just about wrapping their tool, it's about not having sex with women who are clearly fucked up, manipulative people.

over a year ago

In all fairness though ruby i was infact referring to the ones where by a fathers been absent from a child's life for X amount of years because the mother failed as a mother to even inform him, years pass then on 16th 18th birthday she gives them a nice present to screw with that now grown up child's life and emotions , but as discussed it's equally a mans responsibility to wrap his tool and not be a fool

I have every sympathy for the children. None for the women, or the men who shag those women. They deserve everything they get. It's not just about wrapping their tool, it's about not having sex with women who are clearly fucked up, manipulative people. "

Up until recently ( past month ) Iv actually thought that the woman in my situation seemed OK and genuine

But a lot of things that have not seemed right have infact opened my eyes as to what I think is actually going on and has been all along.

It's not just about a baby and it's also about entrapment but not me, and also about money and the want/need and desire for it.

Money is the root of all evil and that phrase is so very very true

Country cause wars over it

Oh yeh and sex

Country also cause wars over sex

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Damn you're trapped.....fair enough going bareback (yes I said it) with a regular person, but to use zero contraception.....oops.....you my friend are fucked!

over a year ago

Anyway after a lot of foreplay give and take and lots and lots of play time, the woman turns round and says to me oooh today is my

Are there others ?

Congratulations.

"

Not necessarily! Women only have a 25% of getting pregnant each cycle.

over a year ago

Iv become to notice our meets seem to be a regular monthly thing, I have questioned why monthly and the answer I was given was......

I need to recover

Iv been with a few woman in my time and thinking back they e not needed no month to recover ?

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Iv become to notice our meets seem to be a regular monthly thing, I have questioned why monthly and the answer I was given was......

I need to recover

Iv been with a few woman in my time and thinking back they e not needed no month to recover ?"

warning bells....

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Are there others ?

Congratulations.

Not necessarily! Women only have a 25% of getting pregnant each cycle. "

I copped out first try with both

over a year ago

Shouldn't this be in the stories section? Nobody can really be this ignorant right?

over a year ago

I'm on a dating app that allows location to follow us around, I became suspicious as we both live in the same town and whilst searching through woman as blokes do I noticed how she would usually be within the first 4 then I noticed how she would move location to the next town where her loaded apparent ex lives, Iv been getting told there's only me, I questioned this and was told to mind my own ( 2 weeks ago )

Because of my suspicions I told her I wanted nothing more to do with her as she had previously mentioned feelings for me and I had became quite fond of the sex ( thinking with my dick )

Anyway the other day she contacted me....

Can we talk ?

I'm one for giving anyone second chances etc

As I say she came we chatted drank wine had sex and then the ovulating today came out.

I'm on that app again and guess what

She's back in the same town her loaded apparent ex lives.

I know her and her apparent ex have been having problems etc

I think she's trying to get pregnant to tell the loaded ex it's his and not tell me anything.

It's a crazy deceitful world we live in and the apparent loaded ex may even quite well know aswell.

Either way something suspicious is going on and I am staying well clear from now on.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"I'm on a dating app that allows location to follow us around, I became suspicious as we both live in the same town and whilst searching through woman as blokes do I noticed how she would usually be within the first 4 then I noticed how she would move location to the next town where her loaded apparent ex lives, Iv been getting told there's only me, I questioned this and was told to mind my own ( 2 weeks ago )

Because of my suspicions I told her I wanted nothing more to do with her as she had previously mentioned feelings for me and I had became quite fond of the sex ( thinking with my dick )

Anyway the other day she contacted me....

Can we talk ?

I'm one for giving anyone second chances etc

As I say she came we chatted drank wine had sex and then the ovulating today came out.

I'm on that app again and guess what

She's back in the same town her loaded apparent ex lives.

I know her and her apparent ex have been having problems etc

I think she's trying to get pregnant to tell the loaded ex it's his and not tell me anything.

It's a crazy deceitful world we live in and the apparent loaded ex may even quite well know aswell.

Either way something suspicious is going on and I am staying well clear from now on."

good job she mentioned it and the truth can emerge imo..thank your lucky stars x

over a year ago

"Shouldn't this be in the stories section? Nobody can really be this ignorant right?"

Me bad ?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Run

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Women can be hornier when ovulating, maybe she was telling you she was extra frisky.

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

however you know her i dont so without overthinking, trust your instincts x"

I have mentioned this to people I play with, mainly because I get crazy horny when ovulating and also wetter than usual. I have kids, and a copper coil, and babies are definitely not something I'm looking for, but my sex drive goes crazy when ovulating

over a year ago

Use a condom. Make sure it's your condom, hasnt been tampered with and is within date. Very strange thing for someone to say.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

[Removed by poster at 01/09/16 12:38:00]

over a year ago

"Run"

Don't look back

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

David Jason became a father at 61.

Some Men have managed it much later.

Just sayin'...

Talk to her.

And if you're concerned, either bag it up or finish things.

over a year ago

Are there others ?

Congratulations.

Not necessarily! Women only have a 25% of getting pregnant each cycle.

I copped out first try with both "

You're one of the lucky ones.

over a year ago

I am concerned and have finished things as I know in my gut instincts something ain't adding up

over a year ago

Are there others ?

But since you're being an adult and taking responsibility for your reproductive organs, it's not really an issue, right?

over a year ago

Are there others ?

But since you're being an adult and taking responsibility for your reproductive organs, it's not really an issue, right?"

Well I have ended it so no it's now no longer an issue I just wanted some clarity and mixed opinions

over a year ago

Are there others ?

But since you're being an adult and taking responsibility for your reproductive organs, it's not really an issue, right?

Well I have ended it so no it's now no longer an issue I just wanted some clarity and mixed opinions "

She could just have been commenting on her rampant libido , but always best to watch out for bunny boilers and sperm stealers

over a year ago

Are there others ?

Well I have ended it so no it's now no longer an issue I just wanted some clarity and mixed opinions

She could just have been commenting on her rampant libido , but always best to watch out for bunny boilers and sperm stealers "

There's no rampant libido there to be honest, although the sexual sensation is fantastic, once and she's done in, and I have to hold back from fucking her the way I would like to aswell.

In all honesty Iv had longer wanks

over a year ago

Stupidly no I never

She is just as stupid too! But then it seems she only had 1 thing on her mind..... And it wasn't you, only what you could give her."

Hang on a minute - we don't know this is the case at all!

This whole bloody thread has been turned into a one -sided soap opera!

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Are there others ?

Well I have ended it so no it's now no longer an issue I just wanted some clarity and mixed opinions "

Could be an issue in 2 weeks!!!

Oh the good old 2 week wait, fingers crossed OP

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Did you do the deed ?

Post new Message to Thread