Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Male vibrator

Jump to newest

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Inspired by another thread. Was surprised to hear a guy talking about coming from using a Hitachi wand.

I've never been even close to coming from any type of vibe.

Is this a common thing chaps...can you come from a vibe?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not on its own, no.

I have looked at a couple of masturbation toys on love honey but they aren't cheap and haven't heard any reviews on them so have held off.

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Yeah...was thinking of trying a g spot vibe. Just want to see what the fuss is all about.

over a year ago

I follow a guy on Tumblr called 'things my dick does' (who's hilarious by the way) - he's got one and doesn't seem to have any problems

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

"I follow a guy on Tumblr called 'things my dick does' (who's hilarious by the way) - he's got one and doesn't seem to have any problems "

Ha ha..must take a look

By *ots2loveCouple
over a year ago

hartlepool

I love using my wand and my hubby likes me using it on him too...immense pleasure! But for the ultimate thrill guys get your lady to use a prostate massager on you....it'll blow your filthy minds!

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

I use a wand on the head of my Dick when it's tucked into my knickers. Intense orgasm is the word

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

"I love using my wand and my hubby likes me using it on him too...immense pleasure! But for the ultimate thrill guys get your lady to use a prostate massager on you....it'll blow your filthy minds! "

Yeah gotta get me one of these buggers...can you recommend one that will really get my juices blowing?

over a year ago

I have a fleshlight vibro. First time I used it I nearly blacked out.

over a year ago

"I have a fleshlight vibro. First time I used it I nearly blacked out. "

Haha brilliant.

By *isdirtygirlCouple
over a year ago

somewhere out there

"Inspired by another thread. Was surprised to hear a guy talking about coming from using a Hitachi wand.

I've never been even close to coming from any type of vibe.

Is this a common thing chaps...can you come from a vibe?

"

That was me. I've never cum using a vibe until I used a wand. I'm cut and my cock is not that sensitive. Using the wand I don't even touch the had of my cock. The vibrations go from the base of my cock into the head and in no time I'm blowing my mind.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

We tend to place the wand at the base of my cock as i insert. She get vibes on her clitoris and up inside her. And my tool feels like a jackhammer... No need to thrust we just ride the waves of pleasure!

Post new Message to Thread