Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wheelchair and disabled

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering if there is any wheelchair users or disabled people on here and how they find it as it really seems to be a big turn off for a lot of people and in a way I can understand but was just seeing if there is any on else on here that is in a wheelchair

Yes I'm a wheelchair user and have been for the past 4 years but it dose not restrict me in the bedroom and am able to do most that any one ells can do just seeing if any one on here can relate

Enjoying life

Alan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I used to meet a lovely lady who suffered with MS and had to use a wheelchair. Apart from not having use of her legs, she was a normal, sensual, sexy woman. Sadly she passed away two years ago, I still think of her every day.

I wish you well OP and hope you have lot's of fun on Fab.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

BUMP

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I'd hardly describe it as a disability (although I have heard others speak of it in those terms, hence I'm posting on thios thread), but I have an ilieostomy/bag and nobody has given a fuck so far....

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Quest in Leeds, including all its playrooms and dungeon, are fully accessible to people using wheelchairs . I have played there in public with a man who uses a wheelchair. SallyS

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's quite a few. I won't mention usernames but one young lady I can think of is a stunner. She uses the forums too.

over a year ago

"There's quite a few. I won't mention usernames but one young lady I can think of is a stunner. She uses the forums too. "

She certainly is, and a great forum dweller.

over a year ago

"There's quite a few. I won't mention usernames but one young lady I can think of is a stunner. She uses the forums too.

She certainly is, and a great forum dweller."

If it's the same person I am thinking of them yes she's absolutely beautiful she's a real stunner x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Just wondering if there is any wheelchair users or disabled people on here and how they find it as it really seems to be a big turn off for a lot of people and in a way I can understand but was just seeing if there is any on else on here that is in a wheelchair

Yes I'm a wheelchair user and have been for the past 4 years but it dose not restrict me in the bedroom and am able to do most that any one ells can do just seeing if any one on here can relate

Enjoying life

Alan"

We will NEVER appeal to all: fact of life!

There's a surplus of single men and they genuinely struggle, regardless. There are daily threads like these: variations on a theme. I'm struggling to get meets because I'm black/Asian /old/young/tall/short/ginger/can't travel/can't accommodate/have no verifications/fat/thin etc.

People generally like cheerful, confident playmates. Some are seeking a specific fantasy that will exclude you, it doesn't mean they're "put off".

There's someone for everyone on Fab once you realise making an effort, portraying the best you you can be and recognising you won't appeal to all is the key.

Good luck.

over a year ago

I do love everyone thoughts about the subject

Was just trying to see if there is other wheelchair users on the site and how they find it

This is only a general inquiry to see how other wheelchair users find things

I am the first one to admit that I am not everyone's cup of tea and defiantly would hope not or it would be a boring world

The sun is out what a lovely day

over a year ago

I'm a wheelchair user. I'm an incomplete para with very good mobility and I can walk with crutches. I have quite a few scars and my legs aren't as shapely as they once were, but I haven't had a problem finding men to meet (and hopefully one rather lovely lady from here), having great encounters and even offers of something more.

I don't discuss the fact I use a chair, it's irrelevant and no one's business why I use one, but I do have public photos of me in my chair so if anyone has an issue with it, they can make an informed choice before they message me. I don't mind talking about it, but I'm not a circus show for people to ask questions about out of morbid curiosity.

You look like you've had some meets, so it all looks good for you!

over a year ago

The wheelchair is an object. A person isn't.

I think you'll be alright in here, there are lots of genuinely nice friendly people who are here for the same reasons as you.

(Lady above is stunning)

over a year ago

"The wheelchair is an object. A person isn't.

I think you'll be alright in here, there are lots of genuinely nice friendly people who are here for the same reasons as you.

(Lady above is stunning) "

Thank you, that's a lovely thing to say

over a year ago

"

(Lady above is stunning)

Thank you, that's a lovely thing to say "

You very welcome.

over a year ago

Its really nice to see other wheelchair users on this site and to see that they are as happy as me

I do have it stated on my profile but don't have any pics of me in it in the public pics but I may just put one or two in the public pics

Oh must say you are one very beautiful lady just a little observation

Yes I have had some meets on here and do see one very special lady on a regular basic

I love my life I'm always smiling and happy so yep all good

over a year ago

What a great thread

Nice to know there are some lovely people about

over a year ago

as above great thread and some lovely comments

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

"I'm a wheelchair user. I'm an incomplete para with very good mobility and I can walk with crutches. I have quite a few scars and my legs aren't as shapely as they once were, but I haven't had a problem finding men to meet (and hopefully one rather lovely lady from here), having great encounters and even offers of something more.

I don't discuss the fact I use a chair, it's irrelevant and no one's business why I use one, but I do have public photos of me in my chair so if anyone has an issue with it, they can make an informed choice before they message me. I don't mind talking about it, but I'm not a circus show for people to ask questions about out of morbid curiosity.

You look like you've had some meets, so it all looks good for you! "

Fancy a fuck? MrsSB

over a year ago

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the thread and its nice and sunny so double bones

over a year ago

"I'm a wheelchair user. I'm an incomplete para with very good mobility and I can walk with crutches. I have quite a few scars and my legs aren't as shapely as they once were, but I haven't had a problem finding men to meet (and hopefully one rather lovely lady from here), having great encounters and even offers of something more.

Fancy a fuck? MrsSB "

I'll be all yours, beautiful. And you'll be all mine

xxx

over a year ago

The only negative thing I will say, is some men have used the fact I'm disabled as a way to try to hurt me. Being told they've just finished a walk in the sun round a golf course - 'something you'll never do' and 'you're a cripple, how can you be choosy?' and 'I've had a better offer, someone who can actually walk'

These things don't hurt me (and im sure they wouldn't hurt the op), but they do demonstrate how fucked up some people are (I've had some lucky escapes) and its not all roses here.

over a year ago

"Hi to the young lady in bath. Cant message you privately as age restriction. Have no hangups with lesser abled people. You look stunning by the way. Good luck to you"

Thank you, that's kind. You should know though, I couldn't care less if a non - disabled person has a hang up, it's a useful filter.

over a year ago

"Hi to the young lady in bath. Cant message you privately as age restriction. Have no hangups with lesser abled people. You look stunning by the way. Good luck to you"

Thank you, that's kind. You should know though, I couldn't care less if a non - disabled person has a hang up, it's a useful filter.

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

I'm registered deaf, doesn't hold me back, sadly put some people off meeting with me however xx

over a year ago

Would defiantly agree with your statement its not all roses on here you do get some very negative people and because you have a disability they aspect that you will just jump for them like its the best offer you have ever had

I hear you on that one and yes iv had the odd nasty message in the past but I just brush it off as a pinch of salt

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Still hurts though x

over a year ago

Yes it does definitely still hurt but this world has some nasty people in it

Lucky enough most are kind and caring

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Yes have to agree there xx

over a year ago

Some people just like to jump on you for anything. Makes them feel superior. Bullies.

You'll do okay ignoring them (over anything)

Actualy, it's sounds quite nice having somebody jump on me now I read it back!

over a year ago

But unfortunately there is still some negative people out there

But I always try and keep my smile then the negative ones never see that it gets to you

Oh and thanks for agreeing

By *ustfortonightMan
over a year ago

Kent

A disability won't out me off of anyone. Assuming I was already attracted to them and we clicked it wouldn't have any baring on if I wanted to sleep with her (or anything more for that matter). It hasn't in the past and it wouldn't in future.

As LadyTissington said (you're beautiful by the way), it was/is none of my business.

I just made sure she felt comfortable with telling me if/when her disability affected what was/wasn't possible. Other than that there was no real difference than with an able bodied person.

Every ones is different, but she told me my attitude and 'not being phased' by her condition helped her immensely with her confidence, sexually and in general. We're still good friends.

Sex is still sex, disabled people are still people.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I have a rare form of MS, and have to use a wheelchair on a bad day, and for the footie.

Walter the wheelie is part of me, if you can't accept that, then F off. It doesn't change me as a person, only limits some of my capabilities. What I have found is that it changes other people and their view of me...

over a year ago

Must agree with your statement that it changes other people and there view but I'm like you if they cant accept it then f off is the way it is

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I have a rare form of MS, and have to use a wheelchair on a bad day, and for the footie.

Walter the wheelie is part of me, if you can't accept that, then F off. It doesn't change me as a person, only limits some of my capabilities. What I have found is that it changes other people and their view of me... "

Some consider it an "imperfection" and only want perfect people.

Fuck them, or rather, don't!

over a year ago

I cannot see why somebody with a physical disability should not be able enjoy this site. My sister uses a wheelchair due to a childhood accident. She has always enjoyed life and never thinks about what she cannot do but always enjoys what she can do. She is not a swinger , she is married , happy and confident. Her life is full of love and in turn loves life.

I hope any disabled people on here enjoy this lifestyle be it a physical and mental condition. We are all equal. Enjoy life for what it is. Make it as full of love , fun and laughter.

over a year ago

The other side is, of course, being patronised.

over a year ago

"The other side is, of course, being patronised. "

I hear what you are saying there with out a doubt

over a year ago

I'm wondering whether I should have public pics of me in my chair after reading this. It would cut out some hassle (having to say actually I use a chair and supply pics), I'm just a bit concerned about attracting devotees (not my cup of tea at all).

I'm a complete para and so use a chair full time. I genuinely don't care if it puts someone off, so long as they're not rude about it (I'm happy to be blocked when the chair has been mentioned, which has happened at least once. Saves time).

I haven't had any nasty comments, yet. Mainly enjoyed my fab experience.

By *am-RaiderMan
over a year ago

Corby

"The only negative thing I will say, is some men have used the fact I'm disabled as a way to try to hurt me. Being told they've just finished a walk in the sun round a golf course - 'something you'll never do' and 'you're a cripple, how can you be choosy?' and 'I've had a better offer, someone who can actually walk'

These things don't hurt me (and im sure they wouldn't hurt the op), but they do demonstrate how fucked up some people are (I've had some lucky escapes) and its not all roses here. "

Quite appalled to hear that guys have actually said those things to you.

By *ewelsssWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

im a wheelchair user too x

over a year ago

I am not surprised people have met you you look fabulous and you seem to enjoy it on here I do not know you but your personality seems great just felt I had to say that you are extremely beautiful.

over a year ago

I'm wondering whether I should have public pics of me in my chair after reading this. It would cut out some hassle (having to say actually I use a chair and supply pics), I'm just a bit concerned about attracting devotees (not my cup of tea at all).

I'm a complete para and so use a chair full time. I genuinely don't care if it puts someone off, so long as they're not rude about it (I'm happy to be blocked when the chair has been mentioned, which has happened at least once. Saves time).

I haven't had any nasty comments, yet. Mainly enjoyed my fab experience. "

If you've had good meets, maybe keep doing what you're doing, it obviously works

over a year ago

I am not surprised people have met you you look fabulous and you seem to enjoy it on here I do not know you but your personality seems great just felt I had to say that you are extremely beautiful."

Thank you, that's a great comment to give me

over a year ago

"The only negative thing I will say, is some men have used the fact I'm disabled as a way to try to hurt me. Being told they've just finished a walk in the sun round a golf course - 'something you'll never do' and 'you're a cripple, how can you be choosy?' and 'I've had a better offer, someone who can actually walk'

These things don't hurt me (and im sure they wouldn't hurt the op), but they do demonstrate how fucked up some people are (I've had some lucky escapes) and its not all roses here.

Quite appalled to hear that guys have actually said those things to you. "

I'm glad you're appalled. Thank you.

over a year ago

"im a wheelchair user too x"

I hope Fab's working for you

over a year ago

Love positive threads. Regardless of subject

over a year ago

Tell them to get stuffed! X

over a year ago

I haven't had any nasty comments, yet. Mainly enjoyed my fab experience.

If you've had good meets, maybe keep doing what you're doing, it obviously works "

Thanks LadyTissington.

over a year ago

I've just made a pic of me in my chair public for the first time. Bit nervous about attracting chair-loving freaks, but what the hey.

over a year ago

I work at a school for disabled young people and you quickly learn to see the person and not the disability. All our work is to enable them to do stuff. It's a what CAN we achieve approach rather than what CAN'T we do type thing.

As someone has previously said, a chair is an object, it's a mode of transport, it helps posture but it DOES NOT define the person.

over a year ago

"I've just made a pic of me in my chair public for the first time. Bit nervous about attracting chair-loving freaks, but what the hey."

...and you look fab

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

These things don't hurt me (and im sure they wouldn't hurt the op), but they do demonstrate how fucked up some people are (I've had some lucky escapes) and its not all roses here. "

Whatever our perceived "flaw" there'll always be someone going out of their way to be nasty, sadly.

over a year ago

"I work at a school for disabled young people and you quickly learn to see the person and not the disability. All our work is to enable them to do stuff. It's a what CAN we achieve approach rather than what CAN'T we do type thing.

As someone has previously said, a chair is an object, it's a mode of transport, it helps posture but it DOES NOT define the person."

Yeah, fortunately I, and I suspect most other disabled people, don't need other, non - disabled people telling us that.

over a year ago

"I work at a school for disabled young people and you quickly learn to see the person and not the disability. All our work is to enable them to do stuff. It's a what CAN we achieve approach rather than what CAN'T we do type thing.

As someone has previously said, a chair is an object, it's a mode of transport, it helps posture but it DOES NOT define the person.

Yeah, fortunately I, and I suspect most other disabled people, don't need other, non - disabled people telling us that. "

What do you need?

over a year ago

Whatever our perceived "flaw" there'll always be someone going out of their way to be nasty, sadly."

You miss the point. They perceive it as a flaw and think I'll feel the same. I don't. Therefore they'll use it to try to hurt, to reject, just add I've rejected, and hurt, them.

over a year ago

Yeah, fortunately I, and I suspect most other disabled people, don't need other, non - disabled people telling us that.

What do you need?"

Nothing from you

over a year ago

What do you need?

Nothing from you "

I wasn't offering anything.

over a year ago

What do you need?

Nothing from you

I wasn't offering anything."

I didn't say you were.

over a year ago

What do you need?

Nothing from you

I didn't say you were. "

You inferred it.

Anyway,enjoy your time on Fab. That's not me being patronising either.

over a year ago

What do you need?

Nothing from you

I didn't say you were.

You inferred it.

Anyway,enjoy your time on Fab. That's not me being patronising either. "

Nope. You inferred it.

It sounded it.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Whatever our perceived "flaw" there'll always be someone going out of their way to be nasty, sadly.

You miss the point. They perceive it as a flaw and think I'll feel the same. I don't. Therefore they'll use it to try to hurt, to reject, just add I've rejected, and hurt, them. "

This thread is about disability, but I put flaw in quotes for a reason. I read on here all the time about people being insulted because of their ethnicity, size etc a perceived "flaw" which is used to hurt and reject.

over a year ago

Discrimination of any sort is ridiculous outbursts by narrow minded ignorant people who don't deserve the time of day from anybody.id also like to say that you ladies in this forum who are wheelchair users you are all very very attractive women and I'm happy to see that you don't let the minority of fools bring your spirits down.ive suffered discrimination most of my life for either my race or my height,doesn't bother me anymore really as they just prove how thick they are by having a lack of imagination in not being able to come up with something original.x

By *tumpy guyMan
over a year ago

dewsbury

hi yes I'm a wheelchair user well have to be now since I was almost six foot but as you can see by my profile I'm only 3ft 6 now lol but I still human and still have needs but I do still get odd meets now and again not as many as I used to of course but always open to meet even if just a social I welcome all x

over a year ago

As long as I'm attracted to a person, them having a disability would never stop me from meeting them. Some people are just ignorant and rude. People who have a disability are sexual beings and should never encounter abuse in any form. x

By *p to playMan
over a year ago

swad

I have arthritis and my other half has cancer and one leg not much fun for us meet a few nice couples mostly negative for us

By *unguy78Man
over a year ago

landudno

None of us are perfect, however you guys are totally stunning, a disability wouldn't stop me if the other person was comfortable so would I be. Keep doing what youre doing guys and keep fab a happy place x

over a year ago

I have never played with i woman with a disability . I think i want to try that next

By *unguy78Man
over a year ago

landudno

Wrong answer bob, it's not a bucket list

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"I have never played with i woman with a disability . I think i want to try that next"

I'm not sure wheelchair user but I do have a blue badge. I've got quite a few physical limitations but I still know how to have fun and I've learnt that only fuckwits would have anything negative to say. Doesn't mean it's not hurtful. I didn't choose to be how I am after all.

over a year ago

"I have never played with i woman with a disability . I think i want to try that next"

over a year ago

It isn't the wheelchair that gets in the way of sex - it's the obstacles in peoples minds!

Good luck to you OP, and hope you have lots of fulfilling meets!

over a year ago

"I have never played with i woman with a disability . I think i want to try that next

I'm not sure wheelchair user but I do have a blue badge. I've got quite a few physical limitations but I still know how to have fun and I've learnt that only fuckwits would have anything negative to say. Doesn't mean it's not hurtful. I didn't choose to be how I am after all. "

I was not being negative, thats why i said what i said. I think its hot

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"As long as I'm attracted to a person, them having a disability would never stop me from meeting them. Some people are just ignorant and rude. People who have a disability are sexual beings and should never encounter abuse in any form. x"

I agree wholeheartedly, no one should face abuse. I disagree if you think not meeting disabled people is rude and ignorant. The way I play excludes a lot of people because they don't fit what I'm looking for sexually, doesn't make me rude or ignorant.

I may sometimes mark, so that excludes married men. I only meet sexually submissive men, so Doms are out. It only works for me if they're tall and "distinguished" so short, young, boy band types are out. My playroom with harness and brackets are on the third floor of my house so someone with mobility issues is out.

This is fantasy for me, and my fantasy playmates reflect that.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Wrong answer bob, it's not a bucket list "

But for some it is, on both sides.

Pregnant, bbw, bbc, milf, gilf, black etc are a few more. The art is finding what you want with like minded people and not assume everyone wants to play on their "usp".

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"I have never played with i woman with a disability . I think i want to try that next

I'm not sure wheelchair user but I do have a blue badge. I've got quite a few physical limitations but I still know how to have fun and I've learnt that only fuckwits would have anything negative to say. Doesn't mean it's not hurtful. I didn't choose to be how I am after all.

I was not being negative, thats why i said what i said. I think its hot"

I wasn't responding to you specifically. Only the face was aimed at your comment. Which didn't come across well to me at all.

over a year ago

I didnt relise how it sounds looking at it that way. Didnt mean to offend anyone, was not meaning in a harmful way.

over a year ago

As a disabled person myself I find people are very accpecting or my limits and clubs very welcoming.

I find the word crippled so offence, I'd not meet anyone who called me that.

over a year ago

I think what non - disabled people (and some disabled people) rarely get, is that as a disabled person I don't need anyone's permission to be attractive to other people, or have sex, to live their life,to be happy. To give me permission to be so is unbelievably divisive and patronising. It does nothing more than underline the fact the person giving permission sees me as 'not normal'.

And being on a sexual bucket list because I'm disabled is sick. It's completely different from bbw, or bbc etc. My crutches or wheelchair aren't part of me, they aren't a choice.

I'm disgusted.

over a year ago

"I think what non - disabled people (and some disabled people) rarely get, is that as a disabled person I don't need anyone's permission to be attractive to other people, or have sex, to live their life,to be happy. To give me permission to be so is unbelievably divisive and patronising. It does nothing more than underline the fact the person giving permission sees me as 'not normal'.

And being on a sexual bucket list because I'm disabled is sick. It's completely different from bbw, or bbc etc. My crutches or wheelchair aren't part of me, they aren't a choice.

I'm disgusted. "

I defiantly hear you about the permission side of things I can relate to that as have people say thing in that way to me and yes it is very patronising

And yes agree that sort of bucket list is very sick

And I'm the same my wheelchair isn't a choice but a part of my life

Its been good to see everyone having a little view on the conversation

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

So glad I bumped this thread so it wasn't overlooked. There have been some very interesting comments and others which shone a light on their character.

I hope that it opens minds and that people can learn to look beyond a persons disability.

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

over a year ago

"I think what non - disabled people (and some disabled people) rarely get, is that as a disabled person I don't need anyone's permission to be attractive to other people, or have sex, to live their life,to be happy. To give me permission to be so is unbelievably divisive and patronising. It does nothing more than underline the fact the person giving permission sees me as 'not normal'.

"

Hear, hear. Very well put. I no longer use a chair etc (although I in time, i will), but I have CP and walking issues. Some of the people I run across, and things I read/hear.. Make me laugh. I'm me, take it or leave it. I'm a fully functioning human adult, quite happy, living my life. I don't need monitoring, babysitting, minding or managing. Try it, and it won't go well. There's no such thing as "normal", everyone is unique.

over a year ago

That's so rude and ignorant of them to say that to you. You are a lovely looking lady with a great personality.XXX

over a year ago

I would meet a wheelchair user of either sex and so would my FWB, wouldn't treat them any different to anyone else, it's personality that counts not how mobile one is. XXX

over a year ago

I'm disgusted. "

Yes it beyond disgusting to have it on a sexual bucket list, it's appalling XXX

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Just wondering if there is any wheelchair users or disabled people on here and how they find it as it really seems to be a big turn off for a lot of people and in a way I can understand but was just seeing if there is any on else on here that is in a wheelchair

Enjoying life

Alan"

A wheelchair user would not put me off if I was meeting, the statement BARE BACK only certainly would.

over a year ago

Enjoying life

Alan

A wheelchair user would not put me off if I was meeting, the statement BARE BACK only certainly would. "

Was just trying to see if there is other wheelchair users on the site and how they find it

This is only a general inquiry to see how other wheelchair users find things defiantly not about meetings for my self I am very happy with the people I have meets with but understand about the bareback as it is a big put of for a lot of people and well understand that

I am the first one to admit that I am not everyone's cup of tea and defiantly would hope not or it would be a boring world

Have a lovely sunny day

over a year ago

I don't give a shit if it puts anyone off, why the fuck anyone feels the need to reassure me it wouldn't, I've no idea, I couldn't care less.

over a year ago

I met a man with a spinal injury who used sticks to walk. He'd reassured me that it wouldn't affect sexual performance and it definitely didn't. That's what most people are going to be concerned with on here I'd have thought.

over a year ago

"I used to meet a lovely lady who suffered with MS and had to use a wheelchair. Apart from not having use of her legs, she was a normal, sensual, sexy woman. Sadly she passed away two years ago, I still think of her every day.

I wish you well OP and hope you have lot's of fun on Fab. "

Oh how sad, sorry

over a year ago

"I don't give a shit if it puts anyone off, why the fuck anyone feels the need to reassure me it wouldn't, I've no idea, I couldn't care less. "

Same.

I get first messages from people who see me mention that I'm a wheelchair user on the forums.

They tell me that they don't mind I use a chair etc. I find that very patronising. I don't need anyone to tell me the chair isn't a problem, and I don't care about anyone for whom it IS a problem.

The people I meet from fab have a "couldn't care less" attitude to the chair, and don't even mention it. That's the way it should be.

over a year ago

"BUMP"
Did she fall off the bed?....

Sorry first thing that entered mind on seeing bump

over a year ago

Hilarious.

over a year ago

"I don't give a shit if it puts anyone off, why the fuck anyone feels the need to reassure me it wouldn't, I've no idea, I couldn't care less.

Same.

I get first messages from people who see me mention that I'm a wheelchair user on the forums.

They tell me that they don't mind I use a chair etc. I find that very patronising. I don't need anyone to tell me the chair isn't a problem, and I don't care about anyone for whom it IS a problem.

The people I meet from fab have a "couldn't care less" attitude to the chair, and don't even mention it. That's the way it should be."

I understand what you're both saying and I know it would bug the fuck out of me too.

But.. I also know that it would be a factor (not an 'issue') for some things I might have planned and so I would have to consider it, but that's the same for any factor when I'm looking for someone. Height, sexuality, chemistry etc.

I also fully appreciate that my opinion on this would be a factor as to whether the other person did/ didn't want to meet me, and that's fine by me.

over a year ago

"I don't give a shit if it puts anyone off, why the fuck anyone feels the need to reassure me it wouldn't, I've no idea, I couldn't care less.

Same.

The people I meet from fab have a "couldn't care less" attitude to the chair, and don't even mention it. That's the way it should be.

I understand what you're both saying and I know it would bug the fuck out of me too.

But.. I also know that it would be a factor (not an 'issue') for some things I might have planned and so I would have to consider it, but that's the same for any factor when I'm looking for someone. Height, sexuality, chemistry etc.

I also fully appreciate that my opinion on this would be a factor as to whether the other person did/ didn't want to meet me, and that's fine by me. "

Ah, when you're wondering about any possible limitations or how to do certain stuff, I think that's fair enough! Like, I've occasionally been asked can I do certain positions, and I think that's a reasonable question and have problem with it.

over a year ago

*no problem, that should have said!

over a year ago

Same.

I also fully appreciate that my opinion on this would be a factor as to whether the other person did/ didn't want to meet me, and that's fine by me.

Ah, when you're wondering about any possible limitations or how to do certain stuff, I think that's fair enough! Like, I've occasionally been asked can I do certain positions, and I think that's a reasonable question and have problem with it. "

Ok I don't feel so bad now. Didn't want to offend.

It wouldn't be the first the thing I asked, obviously.

over a year ago

Well ScarletStars, I can only speak for myself, but that's my take on it.

over a year ago

Same.

Ah, when you're wondering about any possible limitations or how to do certain stuff, I think that's fair enough! Like, I've occasionally been asked can I do certain positions, and I think that's a reasonable question and have problem with it. "

Ditto.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

A wheelchair would not put me off but my usual tastes would still apply.

over a year ago

Same.

Ah, when you're wondering about any possible limitations or how to do certain stuff, I think that's fair enough! Like, I've occasionally been asked can I do certain positions, and I think that's a reasonable question and have problem with it.

Ditto. "

I think I offended you a while ago on a similar thread, sorry. I'm crap at explaining sometimes.

over a year ago

Likewise, non - disabled doesn't put me off, but my usual tastes still apply.

over a year ago

Same.

Ditto.

I think I offended you a while ago on a similar thread, sorry. I'm crap at explaining sometimes.

"

I think you're gorgeous and I have a massive girl crush on you x

over a year ago

Same.

Ditto.

I think you're gorgeous and I have a massive girl crush on you x"

Thank you. x It's my nice boots.

over a year ago

Same.

Ditto.

I think you're gorgeous and I have a massive girl crush on you x

Thank you. x It's my nice boots. "

That too

over a year ago

home sweet home

I don't see the disability. I see a person. If I like them I will pursue to get to know them and meet them.

Someone's personality or attraction is nothing to do with being able or disable. I just fancy them. Simple.

Now. Anyone fancy a fuck?

MrsSB

over a year ago

Enjoying life

Alan"

I'm disabled. I have mobility issues which vary depending on varies reason including pain.

I have never had anyone not want to meet me because of that.

over a year ago

"I don't see the disability. I see a person. If I like them I will pursue to get to know them and meet them.

Someone's personality or attraction is nothing to do with being able or disable. I just fancy them. Simple.

MrsSB "

You, darling, are just wonderful x

over a year ago

home sweet home

"I don't see the disability. I see a person. If I like them I will pursue to get to know them and meet them.

MrsSB

You, darling, are just wonderful x"

Thank you. About the fuck?

over a year ago

MrsSB

Thank you. About the fuck? "

Yeah, we're doing it

over a year ago

Enjoying life

Alan

I'm disabled. I have mobility issues which vary depending on varies reason including pain.

I have never had anyone not want to meet me because of that. "

Various* ... shouldn't type while watching telli !!!

over a year ago

home sweet home

MrsSB

Yeah, we're doing it "

Yeah. * happy dance**

MrsSB

over a year ago

Enjoying life

Alan

I have never had anyone not want to meet me because of that. "

Its really good to see other disabled people on here having as much fun as me and not letting there disability get in the way i do love the strong will of most people its really positive to see and read

Hope you all have a great and pleasant evening

over a year ago

Enjoying life

Alan

I have never had anyone not want to meet me because of that.

Its really good to see other disabled people on here having as much fun as me and not letting there disability get in the way i do love the strong will of most people its really positive to see and read

Hope you all have a great and pleasant evening "

And you

By *unguy78Man
over a year ago

landudno

MrsSB

Yeah, we're doing it "

If I lived closer, you would be on my bucket list not your chair you are bloody gorgeous x

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

over a year ago

*shrugs*

I thought Lady T was super-hot before I realised she used a wheelchair and my opinion didn't change once I spotted it.

Lady T - you're lovely lookin'

By *hesexpeopleCouple
over a year ago

s wales

"*shrugs*

I thought Lady T was super-hot before I realised she used a wheelchair and my opinion didn't change once I spotted it.

Lady T - you're lovely lookin' "

You aren't being patronising now are you?

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Lady T is a very good looking lady

Doesn't matter if anyone is disabled at all

In fact means you have more props to play with

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

We are all people, can we not just be treated as such instead on labelled or piegion holed x

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I used to meet a lovely lady who suffered with MS and had to use a wheelchair. Apart from not having use of her legs, she was a normal, sensual, sexy woman. Sadly she passed away two years ago, I still think of her every day.

I wish you well OP and hope you have lot's of fun on Fab. "

I can relate to this .

I met a fern off of a D/S site we really hit it off .she was everything I look for in a fern .

After lots of phone chats messages she said to me I'm staying in this hotel for a few nights would I like to join her one evening .

I agreed but I met her for lunch in the hotel .it was like we were meant to meet we hit it off that well .

She said to me I want you to take me up to my room but first I need to tell you something .

That something she had M.S .

To cut a long story short for the next two years we met in a hotel she would stay in when she was having her hospital appointments .

I knew my roll which was to always give her something to think about apart from the M/S and on our play dates to make sure she never thought about it .

I watch her start to need one walking stick the deal we had was this for as long as she wanted to meet me I would meet her .

I new her personality the day she couldn't portray herself as a viral sexy fern she would no longer met me being sexy independent was all part of how she wanted me to remember her .I'd be the same in her place and I'd act the same .

So one day I got the dear john message from her it is the only time I have ever cried over a friendship based on sexual fulfilment ending .

Now even thought I cried reading her dear john message to me and I still regularly think about her. if I could turn back time and relive our time together I would because she and how she make me feel really was worth the pain on the day it ended and the pain of knowing I will never her again.

I will never forget her for as long as I live and even in death the memory of her will sustain me along with others in the dark grave .

over a year ago

"We are all people, can we not just be treated as such instead on labelled or piegion holed x"

We are all people here (except single guys with no veries. They are sub-human filth). Lol.

over a year ago

I wish you well OP and hope you have lot's of fun on Fab.

I can relate to this .

I met a fern off of a D/S site we really hit it off .she was everything I look for in a fern .

After lots of phone chats messages she said to me I'm staying in this hotel for a few nights would I like to join her one evening .

I agreed but I met her for lunch in the hotel .it was like we were meant to meet we hit it off that well .

She said to me I want you to take me up to my room but first I need to tell you something .

That something she had M.S .

To cut a long story short for the next two years we met in a hotel she would stay in when she was having her hospital appointments .

I knew my roll which was to always give her something to think about apart from the M/S and on our play dates to make sure she never thought about it .

I watch her start to need one walking stick the deal we had was this for as long as she wanted to meet me I would meet her .

I new her personality the day she couldn't portray herself as a viral sexy fern she would no longer met me being sexy independent was all part of how she wanted me to remember her .I'd be the same in her place and I'd act the same .

So one day I got the dear john message from her it is the only time I have ever cried over a friendship based on sexual fulfilment ending .

Now even thought I cried reading her dear john message to me and I still regularly think about her. if I could turn back time and relive our time together I would because she and how she make me feel really was worth the pain on the day it ended and the pain of knowing I will never her again.

I will never forget her for as long as I live and even in death the memory of her will sustain me along with others in the dark grave .

"

That's so sad.

over a year ago

Enjoying life

Alan

We will NEVER appeal to all: fact of life!

There's a surplus of single men and they genuinely struggle, regardless. There are daily threads like these: variations on a theme. I'm struggling to get meets because I'm black/Asian /old/young/tall/short/ginger/can't travel/can't accommodate/have no verifications/fat/thin etc.

People generally like cheerful, confident playmates. Some are seeking a specific fantasy that will exclude you, it doesn't mean they're "put off".

There's someone for everyone on Fab once you realise making an effort, portraying the best you you can be and recognising you won't appeal to all is the key.

Good luck. "

Really great answer I know I could be placed in several of those pigeon holes but I am worried about it.

over a year ago

"*shrugs*

Lady T - you're lovely lookin'

You aren't being patronising now are you?"

No, but I suspect you might be

over a year ago

*bangs head against wall*

By *ex LutherMan
over a year ago

Closer than you think

Good for you I've noticed you numerous times and although the chair is in your pics I barely noticed it and nor does it bother me, you look and sound great and clearly do not let it affect you.

Good luck to the OP too fab is for everyone to enjoy

By *ohnyorkMan
over a year ago

york

Ive never understood people that are disrepectful to others if i saw a woman from across the room and thought wow she is pretty approached and she had a dissability be it she was deaf blind in a wheel chair or whatever why should that matter its the attarction of the person that matters and their personality

Post new Message to Thread