Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you do any charity work?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I despunk men with full balls for charity. I found that there is a big need for this in the military and ex military communities. They suffer the most with "Full Balls Syndrome" and the only cure I know of is "Filthy Slut". It's a brilliant treatment for despunking and comes in both "oral" and "anal" forms, but the best results achieved when both applied repeatedly. Unfortunately "Full Ball Syndrome" has a habit of recurring so once treatment has started its advised that regular, preventative treatments with "Filthy Slut" are necessary. If this doesn't work then occasionally better results are achieved in group sessions with "Anal Whore Gangbang". The incidence of "Full Ball Syndrome" is increasing however and with more and more men requiring treatment the waiting times can be long as resources are scarce and there is not enough "Filthy Slut" available at any one time. Sometimes the availability of "Filthy Slut" is so low that emergency measures need to be taken to prevent an epidemic of "Blue Balls". This horrible condition incapacitates men and needs to be dealt with promptly. In such situations "Village Bike" is the only available option to quickly treat the entire community as it is possible to make "Village Bike" available day and night and is suitable enough to provide for the needs of an entire small town. "Village Bike" is normally provided in town centres, though peak times of after working hours and after pub closing times are best avoided to avoid queues.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I despunk men with full balls for charity. I found that there is a big need for this in the military and ex military communities. They suffer the most with "Full Balls Syndrome" and the only cure I know of is "Filthy Slut". It's a brilliant treatment for despunking and comes in both "oral" and "anal" forms, but the best results achieved when both applied repeatedly. Unfortunately "Full Ball Syndrome" has a habit of recurring so once treatment has started its advised that regular, preventative treatments with "Filthy Slut" are necessary. If this doesn't work then occasionally better results are achieved in group sessions with "Anal Whore Gangbang". The incidence of "Full Ball Syndrome" is increasing however and with more and more men requiring treatment the waiting times can be long as resources are scarce and there is not enough "Filthy Slut" available at any one time. Sometimes the availability of "Filthy Slut" is so low that emergency measures need to be taken to prevent an epidemic of "Blue Balls". This horrible condition incapacitates men and needs to be dealt with promptly. In such situations "Village Bike" is the only available option to quickly treat the entire community as it is possible to make "Village Bike" available day and night and is suitable enough to provide for the needs of an entire small town. "Village Bike" is normally provided in town centres, though peak times of after working hours and after pub closing times are best avoided to avoid queues. "

I've done Plenty of charity shop work for different charities over the years and I'm yet to do more charity work .

As for My Army Uniform I'm Glad I left it in the Locker a long time ago! .

over a year ago

Yes, I'm a public sector worker.

over a year ago

Instantly thought of Smashy and Nicey when I saw the topic of this thread.

Not sure this was the kind of "charrritty" work they often mentioned though

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I have done in the past - I have build a house in a township in South Africa

It was a humbling experiance, one that I will never forget

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I actually do, but with local causes too poor to become charities.

over a year ago

I help out at the local greyhound rescue centre

Mainly dog walking, but also help slopping out the kennels

I love it, it's great when I go because all the dogs now associate me with the person who walks them so as soon as they see me they go nuts

Makes you feel great to know your making that many faces happy

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

although i do give to charity when collection bags, i would not work for one.

in the company i work for i know exactly what type of money most of the charity's pay their workers in their offices(some earning several times the average uk wage), and what money they waste on perfect items have have no need to replace or what they could actually place in their own shops or even sell, i would never offer to do work on any.

over a year ago

The Teenage Cancer Trust is very close to my heart.

I do what l can.

Last month l was in the top 1% of donators apparently. I got a special email about it.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Yes, but I don't like to talk about it

over a year ago

Trustee of an autistic charity and run a branch of it. Very small but we love to make the kiddies day

G x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

In addition to my filthy slut charity pursuits, I do charity work all the time and have done since school. I help local charities with low budgets and low overheads - and no overpaid execs.

over a year ago

"I despunk men with full balls for charity. I found that there is a big need for this in the military and ex military communities. They suffer the most with "Full Balls Syndrome" and the only cure I know of is "Filthy Slut". It's a brilliant treatment for despunking and comes in both "oral" and "anal" forms, but the best results achieved when both applied repeatedly. Unfortunately "Full Ball Syndrome" has a habit of recurring so once treatment has started its advised that regular, preventative treatments with "Filthy Slut" are necessary. If this doesn't work then occasionally better results are achieved in group sessions with "Anal Whore Gangbang". The incidence of "Full Ball Syndrome" is increasing however and with more and more men requiring treatment the waiting times can be long as resources are scarce and there is not enough "Filthy Slut" available at any one time. Sometimes the availability of "Filthy Slut" is so low that emergency measures need to be taken to prevent an epidemic of "Blue Balls". This horrible condition incapacitates men and needs to be dealt with promptly. In such situations "Village Bike" is the only available option to quickly treat the entire community as it is possible to make "Village Bike" available day and night and is suitable enough to provide for the needs of an entire small town. "Village Bike" is normally provided in town centres, though peak times of after working hours and after pub closing times are best avoided to avoid queues. "

In my spare time I teach people how to use paragraphs

over a year ago

Yep

over a year ago

I've done lots of charity work and work on a regular bases for a big charity.I absolutely love it

By *pal2Man
over a year ago

cumbria

Work with a childrens hospice.

over a year ago

Used to do a lot of work for a small charity close to our families heart but pulled back from that.

Now looking to provide Reiki treatments free of charge to those in hospices or terminally ill at home.

North

over a year ago

When I lived in Brum I was involved in a charity that took under priveleged children on holiday. I've also volunteers to help homeless people at Christmas.

I would like to do more but the hours I work can be unpredictable so it's hard to commit time. And the nature of my work is emotionally draining. Which foes sound like poor excuses!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I work for a charity if that counts. Other than that, no.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Keep up the sterling work OP.

Blue balls is a serious business.

By *mojeeCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I wouldn't do charity work if you paid me

over a year ago

I don't do any charity work , but do donate to a couple of causes which is as much for my happiness as the charity .

It's a good feeling to know you are helping something you feel is worthwhile

over a year ago

I do all the time but only for money?

Post new Message to Thread