Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blocked

Jump to newest

By *aughtyLondonGuy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Has anyone every met another swinger at a party or swingers club, then when looking on fab realise it's someone who you blocked? Or they blocked you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We've canceled going to a few socials because people on or block list were attending.

over a year ago

no. but i blocked a guy on here coz i didn't fancy him, then a mate of mine brought him round to mine for a 3 sum...it was embarrassing when he firgured out i'd blocked him.

he was way hotter than his pics as well, had a good night or two with him.

over a year ago

I don't use the block function often but have been blocked by someone who frequents my local club, so I don't go

over a year ago

"no. but i blocked a guy on here coz i didn't fancy him, then a mate of mine brought him round to mine for a 3 sum...it was embarrassing when he firgured out i'd blocked him.

he was way hotter than his pics as well, had a good night or two with him."

Haha nice save

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Once I press block I no longer care.

If I then have their cock in my mouth, cool but they won't be getting verified

over a year ago

Yep a couple of years ago went to a party, was chatting to a couple, ended up playing with them for a couple of hours, all had a good time, exchanged user names on here and went our separate ways.

Turns out I had already blocked them as their criteria for meeting people is over 6' , athletic phisquie etc etc, none of which I met so saw no point in ever messaging them and preemptively blocked them.

Turns out at this party either I was punching above my weight, or they had decided to lower their standards for the evening, either way we all left with a smile (I even got a thank you lol)

over a year ago

We've never been to a club but we are worried something like that would happen when we do.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/08/16 15:16:09]

over a year ago

Some trigger happy people maybe they are not so happy ? deep inside hurting and have no peace let's face it there are a lot of frustrated and angry people on this site ....

its sad really! TBH

over a year ago

"Has anyone every met another swinger at a party or swingers club, then when looking on fab realise it's someone who you blocked? Or they blocked you?"

Having blocked about half the site, the thought had crossed my mind.

It's never happened yet, fingers crossed.

Generally, when they ask our username I listen attentively to theirs and then slur my words when giving ours. Then rush to the locker so I can check...

over a year ago

Some people block that many on here I doubt if I bumped into them at a club they would even realise they had blocked me

I certainly wouldn't avoid going to places incase I bumped into anyone that had blocked me

Can't say who I have blocked as I have never blocked anybody

over a year ago

"I don't use the block function often but have been blocked by someone who frequents my local club, so I don't go "

You shouldn't let that stop you. Go and enjoy

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

Manchester/ Cheshire border

Many times.

But I block people if I'm not able to message them on Fab, as that helps keep my update list etc to people I can actually communicate with. So if I'm outside their allowable age range or they're not taking messages from single guys, then I block them. I know it stops them from sending me unsolicited shag requests, but that's a cross I choose to bear!!

It's nothing personal. Just my way of optimising the site.

But it's no big deal to then meet up in a club, and it's happened from time to time. Unblocked a couple of people when that's happened.

over a year ago

I give a fake name or just say I'm not on Fab. I don't want them knowing I'm that weird bitch off t'forums.

over a year ago

"I give a fake name or just say I'm not on Fab. I don't want them knowing I'm that weird bitch off t'forums. "

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Given half the site have me blocked/are blocked by me and that I've been to quite a few clubs and socials, it would (probably) be statistically very unlikely I wouldn't have bumped into someone I'd blocked/who has blocked me.

Yes, I have.

over a year ago

london

"no. but i blocked a guy on here coz i didn't fancy him, then a mate of mine brought him round to mine for a 3 sum...it was embarrassing when he firgured out i'd blocked him.

he was way hotter than his pics as well, had a good night or two with him."

Lol did you then unblock him?

over a year ago

"I don't use the block function often but have been blocked by someone who frequents my local club, so I don't go

You shouldn't let that stop you. Go and enjoy "

I think that person likes drama and it's one thing I actively avoid in my life haha

over a year ago

london

Haha nice save "

Some people block before they get to know you

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Yes lol,at a social

Miss

over a year ago

Lol did you then unblock him?"

eventually i did, did it while he was at mine helping me to find his account on here so we could be freinds.

over a year ago

eventually i did, did it while he was at mine helping me to find his account on here so we could be freinds. "

over a year ago

Haha nice save

Some people block before they get to know you"

Yes but sometimes the stuff they do get to know quickly is enough to decide to block. It's nothing personal. I think people use the block function for different purposes

By *ewels74Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

Very rarely use block,and if I've met people in a club which isn't often I don't block,plus everyone I chat with are lovely

over a year ago

eventually i did, did it while he was at mine helping me to find his account on here so we could be freinds.

"

over a year ago

"I give a fake name or just say I'm not on Fab. I don't want them knowing I'm that weird bitch off t'forums. "
I appreciate weird and wacky types lol

By *ewels74Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

"I give a fake name or just say I'm not on Fab. I don't want them knowing I'm that weird bitch off t'forums. I appreciate weird and wacky types lol"

Good weird and good wacky hehe

over a year ago

Haha nice save

Yes but sometimes the stuff they do get to know quickly is enough to decide to block. It's nothing personal. I think people use the block function for different purposes "

over a year ago

london

Haha nice save

Yes but sometimes the stuff they do get to know quickly is enough to decide to block. It's nothing personal. I think people use the block function for different purposes "

I think you are right x

over a year ago

a lot cannot string a sentence together and have communication issue so the block trigger is the easy option ........what do you expect

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Blocked, no.

But i've been in a club and started chatting to a bloke who asked my fab name, I told him and he said oh I messaged you a couple of weeks ago and you ignored me. I said Oops and just carried on chatting.

over a year ago

"Blocked, no.

But i've been in a club and started chatting to a bloke who asked my fab name, I told him and he said oh I messaged you a couple of weeks ago and you ignored me. I said Oops and just carried on chatting.

"

was it me lol

over a year ago

"Has anyone every met another swinger at a party or swingers club, then when looking on fab realise it's someone who you blocked? Or they blocked you?"

Yeah

doesn't matter

over a year ago

The Mrs and myself cancelled going to the Liverpool social early this year cause there was a few attending on her block list, needless to say none of them actually attended so we missed out on what we heard was a really good night.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Celebratory drink required here, got our first block!!

Newbie came on saying she wanted to become part of a couple in love etc.etc. so message, get friend request & a nice message back, notice a status update saying loads of weirdos, message back stating everything she could be part of....no response, twelve hours later blocked..

Wouldn't mind but in the message I said if you want part of it message, of you don't, don't end of..

Don't see the reason to block cos we wouldn't message again? but heh ho...

S

By *iquidatorMan
over a year ago

london

Its pretty petty that someone avoids a social because someone from their block list is going. Who cares if they are going, just avoid them for the night.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We've canceled going to a few socials because people on or block list were attending. "

We've been to socials where people on our block list attend and it was fine we were civil and then avoided each other. There was one guy who'd been blocked by almost everyone at the social, he changed his user name to suit the situation afterwards

over a year ago

"We've canceled going to a few socials because people on or block list were attending.

We've been to socials where people on our block list attend and it was fine we were civil and then avoided each other. There was one guy who'd been blocked by almost everyone at the social, he changed his user name to suit the situation afterwards "

it's nice to be nice

over a year ago

I have. I just ignored them

over a year ago

As I've been to large socials then I'm sure they have been people there that have blocked me and vice versa. Im not good at remembering usernames so I probably wouldn't realise anyway.

For those that have blocked me then I'm sure they'd avoid me if they were bothered about it.

I do know that I go to whatever socials, parties or clubs I want and I couldn't give a monkeys who was there or not. I certainly wouldn't let strangers fron an Internet site stop me doing what I wanted.

over a year ago

A man blocked me when i was waiting to meet him. Am sure i got a message off him the other day. I wont meet him not after he blocked me last time even if he now wants to. Am not soft anymore

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I 've only ever blocked one person and she wasn't local so from my block list it's unlikely,

having been to a few socials It might have happened from others block list, chances are I'm unlikely to have known those who've blocked me for whatever reason I don't take a lot of notice of their profile name.

over a year ago

The people we block are the ones you know would never go to a club or a party anyway as theyre just pic collecting single guys who just like to sit at home and toss their own salad

over a year ago

I find blocking offensive. ...

Post new Message to Thread