By *ush Home Ruffian OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

One-handed literature recommendations?

Mine would be:

Belle de Jour: Diary of a London Call Girl

and

Monsieur by Emma Becker

Both written by women. Don't know if I've ever read a decent mucky book by a man.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The diary of a call girl was originally written years ago and called 'call me elizabeth'. Brilliant book X

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Delta of Venus by Anaïs Nin.

I recommended that to the vicar's daughter. She was shocked.

over a year ago

Manchester

I'll check that one out.

The book I'm talking about was a blog initially, written under the pseudonym Belle de Jour.

It was made into a TV series, which I've not seen.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

My reading of erotic books seems to have been another thing pretty much killed off by the internet, in this case Literotica.

One book I really liked, and can remember the title of was Menage by Emma Holly but it probably isn't to everyones tastes.

For something a bit more mainstream I also liked the books of Anne-Marie Villefranche.

over a year ago

It's by an author called Dawn Annendale. It's a really really good read and it's a true story about a woman happily married and really nice house she lunches with the ladies until her husband has an affair and her life is turned upside down. Won't go into any more detail x

over a year ago

"I'll check that one out.

The book I'm talking about was a blog initially, written under the pseudonym Belle de Jour.

It was made into a TV series, which I've not seen."

With Billie Piper?

over a year ago

With Billie Piper? "

I think it was loosely based on the book I'm talking about (call me Elizabeth) I never actually watched that tv programme with billie piper was it any good? Usually the books are much better x

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

With Billie Piper?

I think it was loosely based on the book I'm talking about (call me Elizabeth) I never actually watched that tv programme with billie piper was it any good? Usually the books are much better x"

I really enjoyed that series but I didn't know it was from a book. I'll have to get that when I've finished Gone Girl

over a year ago

With Billie Piper?

I think it was loosely based on the book I'm talking about (call me Elizabeth) I never actually watched that tv programme with billie piper was it any good? Usually the books are much better x

I really enjoyed that series but I didn't know it was from a book. I'll have to get that when I've finished Gone Girl "

Now I've watched that film and found it boring but I can actually see the book being a good read. Let me know if it is x

over a year ago

The Story of O

Read it 20 years ago

over a year ago

Manchester

With Billie Piper? "

yes that's the one

Post new Message to Thread