Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Allo allo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good morning fabbers just thought i would show my face having not being on for a while, some of you may know i have been diagnosed with lymphoma which has come as a massive shock out of the blue.

The treatment the drs have planned is aimed at cure given my age, fitness and no underlying health condtions so fingers crossed it all works out, ive had my first of 6 chemo cycles and all went well.

One person that has helped me get through this is my lovely partner ms juniper green i really cant thank her enough, the intention is to pick up where we left off once im fully recovered, we are going to the ffff at xtasia on the 3rd of september so it will be nice to see everyone. I will continue to come on every so often but now we are a couple i will be using our account frank and betty more often.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great news buddy. Great attitude to it all as well

over a year ago

Welcome back, great news so far, and good luck for the remainder of your treatment/recovery.

over a year ago

Wishing you well during your treatment & for a full & speedy recovery x

over a year ago

Respect

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Oooohhhh he's sneaked back when I wasn't looking!!!!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Good morning fabbers just thought i would show my face having not being on for a while, some of you may know i have been diagnosed with lymphoma which has come as a massive shock out of the blue.

The treatment the drs have planned is aimed at cure given my age, fitness and no underlying health condtions so fingers crossed it all works out, ive had my first of 6 chemo cycles and all went well.

One person that has helped me get through this is my lovely partner ms juniper green i really cant thank her enough, the intention is to pick up where we left off once im fully recovered, we are going to the ffff at xtasia on the 3rd of september so it will be nice to see everyone. I will continue to come on every so often but now we are a couple i will be using our account frank and betty more often. "

so happy to hear from you, know alot of us were thinking of you and i'm so glad youve got the lovely JG, look after yourself and each other ..much love x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

That's brilliant. Hope the chemo isn't too grueling. I'm sure your lovely partner will be holding your hand every step of the way. Speedy recovery xx

over a year ago

Good to see you TH. I wish you all the best for your fight!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Sending you good wishes and positive vibes ,tc .

Miss x

over a year ago

Positive mental attitude

I'm sure you'll be back into the swing of things in no time...

..... Sorry

over a year ago

So good to read this post. Sending you both all the love n cwtches in the world. Xxx

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

It's fantastic to see you back. Hopefully we will make it to xtasia and meet you both finally.

MrsSB

over a year ago

You guys are lucky to have each other. Great to see you back.

Knitter kisses and huggles

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Good morning fabbers just thought i would show my face having not being on for a while, some of you may know i have been diagnosed with lymphoma which has come as a massive shock out of the blue.

One person that has helped me get through this is my lovely partner ms juniper green i really cant thank her enough, the intention is to pick up where we left off once im fully recovered, we are going to the ffff at xtasia on the 3rd of september so it will be nice to see everyone. I will continue to come on every so often but now we are a couple i will be using our account frank and betty more often. "

Best of luck with both!

over a year ago

Hope you have a speedy recovery xx

over a year ago

Best of luck to you Sir

over a year ago

Great news throbb

over a year ago

Be lucky mate.

A friend of ours had this a few years ago and he is back to his old self now.

over a year ago

Great news for you both.

Take it easy and recover slowly...

over a year ago

Great news

By *atie ShayTV/TS
over a year ago

@@

Don't know you hun but I certainly wish you the best of luck with your treatment and that you make a full and speedy recovery!

Sending positive vibes and much love xxx

over a year ago

Good to see you

Hope all goes well and speedy recovery

over a year ago

Great to Have you back Sir. wishing you all the best with treatment and recovery, and Totally behind you to go and kick it's Fu**ing arse

over a year ago

Never chatted to you .... but wish you all the best and positive all the way

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Wish you the very best.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Good news, good luck and have a good tea

over a year ago

Wishing you all the best for a continued speedy recovery x

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Wow. I had no idea.

Congratulations, I think?

over a year ago

Dig in pal. Keep up the fight!

Wishing you all the very best matey.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Good to see you mate. Hopefully see you in September

By *ilvercharmCouple
over a year ago

Our gate

All the best matey, keep poppin back to say hi

over a year ago

Welcome back bud its great to see you back , sending our very best wishes

Taff and pooch

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

. Ah it's ace to see you back, just keep fighting the way you have been and you'll be home and dry, jg has been so very worried and keeping us all up to date, bless her, well mr throb here's to you both and sending you both the biggest healing hugs Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

Good news you're doing great with treatment and want a night out ...

Will spin a few tunes for you at fffffffff night, pm me a few of your favs, something that makes you want to dance to even if you dont ...

xx

over a year ago

The treatment these days is very good so let's hope it goes well. You'll get there I'm sure. I had cancer as a young teenager. I remember thinking that the treatment went on and on. At the time I was more worried about my parents. I could see my mother age in front of my eyes. But I'm still around. Strange thing is that I've never really been I'll since then. Not even the odd cold. Best wishes to you and your partner. Let us know when you get the all clear....I'll raise a glass to your good health.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Good luck with it all OP. And it's great to see you back with us

over a year ago

Wishing you and juniper green all the hapiness in the world.

It is great to have the support of someone special - hope you have a speedy recovery

over a year ago

Glad to see you back.

Good luck with the future treatment.

By *dinMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Don't know you from Adam OP but I your positive attitude is anything to go by I am sure you will make a full recovery. Best Wishes

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Thanks for all your kind word & best wishes!!! I still have loads of pm's to work through too x

He really is doing well so far - apart from weight loss & tiredness you'd never know he was ill. We know this could rapidly change though & are taking nothing for granted xx

over a year ago

Good evening fabbers just a quick update on how things are going as i havent been around much lately, i went for my second PET scan last wednesday and today ive had chemo number 5, after a few hours of waiting what the dr wanted me for he finally found the results from the scan which has revealed im in complete remission which has come as a massive relief.

During this time its made me and my partner the sexy ms juniper green realise just how much we love and care for each other so with that in mind i have made the desicion to close this account and concentrate on our couples profile frank and betty, so while the th777 profile will no longer exist i am back more focused and stronger than ever and looking forward to having lots of naughty fun

Finally i would like to thank everyone for there support its been lovely to read such nice messages.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Well pleased for you pal.

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

Well please for you

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Good evening fabbers just a quick update on how things are going as i havent been around much lately, i went for my second PET scan last wednesday and today ive had chemo number 5, after a few hours of waiting what the dr wanted me for he finally found the results from the scan which has revealed im in complete remission which has come as a massive relief.

During this time its made me and my partner the sexy ms juniper green realise just how much we love and care for each other so with that in mind i have made the desicion to close this account and concentrate on our couples profile frank and betty, so while the th777 profile will no longer exist i am back more focused and stronger than ever and looking forward to having lots of naughty fun

Finally i would like to thank everyone for there support its been lovely to read such nice messages. "

Good news!!

over a year ago

This will be the best unlos for the best reason Ever xxxx

over a year ago

"Good evening fabbers just a quick update on how things are going as i havent been around much lately, i went for my second PET scan last wednesday and today ive had chemo number 5, after a few hours of waiting what the dr wanted me for he finally found the results from the scan which has revealed im in complete remission which has come as a massive relief.

Finally i would like to thank everyone for there support its been lovely to read such nice messages. "

Truly great news......

Good luck to you both.

Now get yer arse unlos!!!!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"This will be the best unlos for the best reason Ever xxxx"

over a year ago

Nice one. Excellent news all round!

over a year ago

All the best wishes for you both.

Great news TH!!!

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

A massive thumbs up to you Throbby, on conquering this, and onwards and upwards to the pair of you

On a slight scene stealer, my Mo is coming on nicely for Movember

So let's not forget the guys out there supporting this worthy cause

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Thank you all xx Especially those that took time to message with their own experiences xxx

It's been a very strange day as I wasn't there when he got the news!!

I can't tell you how great he's been, took everything in his stride, not moaned once & nursed me & looked after my kids for 4 weeks.

I feel like Christmas has come early & can't wait for him to be able to have a drink to celebrate!!!

JG xx

over a year ago

So pleased to read such good news. Like you say, an early Christmas present for you both. S & B xx

over a year ago

Great news and really pleased for you both

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Fantastic news so pleased for you both now get this account shut and don't forget my wedding invite

over a year ago

Thanks everyone it has really touched me how kind everyone has been it means so much, and you all still have to put up with me!!!!

Over and out TH777 now permantly becomes frank the other half of frank and betty. Bring it on mother fuckers

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Thanks everyone it has really touched me how kind everyone has been it means so much, and you all still have to put up with me!!!!

Over and out TH777 now permantly becomes frank the other half of frank and betty. Bring it on mother fuckers "

awesome..wishing you well from here xx

Post new Message to Thread