Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

'Persuade me'

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I fear that some people on here have reached an all new level of high and mighty. I sent a message to someone lastnight, to which they replied thanking me for sending a well thought out message instead of 'the usual stuff' people send (her words not mine). After me sending a reply and asking if she used MSN, she told me she did so i asked if i could add her. Her response was 'persuade me'. I replied by telling her that if my pictures, profile and message were not enough to convince you that i'm worth keeping in contact with, then forget it. I'm not going to sit here and beg for your acceptance love.

There are so many lovely women on here who are lovely to talk to, but I do think that a lot get a bit above their station due to the fact that they get a lot of messages from single men giving them all the praise in the world.

That is my rant for the day over, please feel free to berate me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *carletRomanceCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Kinda sounds like she was flirting, teasing you a little. I know Kitty loves doing that. May have shot yourself in the foot there.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 13/04/11 17:08:47]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i will wait a bit and let the others berate you.....if thats what you are after

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Sorry, on reading back my post made no sense at all! Don't worry and move on, some people might _iew being selective as being 'high & mighty' but that's life! Z

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Kinda sounds like she was flirting, teasing you a little. ...."

Yep.... a kinda chat to me a bit more sort of line.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

nah it wasnt that sort of thing, because that's what i thought at first. i said something along the lines of "do my pics and profile not persuade you enough" and she said "a bit".

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

block and move on

over a year ago

"nah it wasnt that sort of thing, because that's what i thought at first. i said something along the lines of "do my pics and profile not persuade you enough" and she said "a bit"."

It wasn't me was it

It sounds like me

By *carletRomanceCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"nah it wasnt that sort of thing, because that's what i thought at first. i said something along the lines of "do my pics and profile not persuade you enough" and she said "a bit"."

I've seen Kitty say similar when she quite likes a guy. Still sounds like flirting.

over a year ago

"nah it wasnt that sort of thing, because that's what i thought at first. i said something along the lines of "do my pics and profile not persuade you enough" and she said "a bit".

It wasn't me was it

It sounds like me "

Wasn't me either. I'm a tad over 30.

over a year ago

Sounds to me like it was flirting and she was hoping you flirt back, not everyone likes the wham bam thank you mak, some want to feel desired.

I think you misread and lost out. Doh!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Shes probably rethinking her seduction and flirting tecniques now,thinking that a little playful teasing and flirting gets you nowhere on here

over a year ago

"Shes probably rethinking her seduction and flirting tecniques now,thinking that a little playful teasing and flirting gets you nowhere on here "

Expect a thread about time wasting men, how after flirting they got the huff and refused to flirt back, lol

over a year ago

Well at least you waited till the 2nd message to ask if she used msn

over a year ago

"A lot get above their station"

Would you mind telling me what you mean by this phrase?

What level is a womans 'station' who frequents this site, lets say, in comparison to a woman who does not use this site?

If you think women on this site are above themselves who is setting the standard? You or them? Aren't women allowed to aim high because they want high despite and not because of the constant flannelling they hear?

If you think women to be beneath your assigned and/or perceived station for them, then why are you contacting them in the first place?

Another case of a bloke doing us all a favour because we cant get it elsewhere.

Bless us one and all. Filthy whores.

over a year ago

No berating from me laa.

You're spot on and some people get a hugely inflated opinion of them self through this site.

You did right.

over a year ago

It's exactly the type of thing I would say if I'm generally OK with the look of a guy but haven't suss'd out his attitude yet... and I've just been reminded why I do it

over a year ago

"Well at least you waited till the 2nd message to ask if she used msn "

Yes...maybe way too early to move to msn...some peeps feel more comfortable chatting on here for a while before moving to msn or phoning...

over a year ago

"No berating from me laa.

You're spot on and some people get a hugely inflated opinion of them self through this site.

You did right. "

the only thing i get inflated is me anal dildo

but i think she was flirting, so you defo shot yourself in the foot

over a year ago

"nah it wasnt that sort of thing, because that's what i thought at first. i said something along the lines of "do my pics and profile not persuade you enough" and she said "a bit".

It wasn't me was it

It sounds like me "

and me.....

over a year ago

"

but i think she was flirting, so you defo shot yourself in the foot"

And me (well the firting bit anyway)

over a year ago

It wasn't me was it

It sounds like me

and me..... "

wasnt me either, the answer was too polite. i usually say i dont do msn coz it bores the tits off me

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

wasn't me either... I haven't logged onto my single female profile for 2 days.

so I is innocent

By *carletRomanceCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"

"

May we ask where you got that from?

over a year ago

"wasn't me either... I haven't logged onto my single female profile for 2 days.

so I is innocent "

It's OK I have been using it for you... had my norks out on cam earlier so you should have a few new verifications

over a year ago

"

May we ask where you got that from? "

i broke it, when d*unk i stuck the wrong end up me girlfriends bum

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

so I is innocent

It's OK I have been using it for you... had my norks out on cam earlier so you should have a few new verifications "

cheers, much appreciated.

am I still get 200 messages a day asking to 'splat on my tits'

over a year ago

It wasn't me was it

It sounds like me "

Naaa.

By *carletRomanceCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"

May we ask where you got that from?

i broke it, when d*unk i stuck the wrong end up me girlfriends bum"

Sadly, these things happen when d*unk.

over a year ago

It wasn't me was it

It sounds like me

Naaa."

How would you know? Have you been hacking scouser's account?

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

It wasn't me was it

It sounds like me

Naaa.

How would you know? Have you been hacking scouser's account?"

its you ive lost all my friends over night

over a year ago

so I is innocent

It's OK I have been using it for you... had my norks out on cam earlier so you should have a few new verifications

cheers, much appreciated.

am I still get 200 messages a day asking to 'splat on my tits'"

Yep... and a dozen or so face jizzers.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

Yep... and a dozen or so face jizzers."

looks like I am gonna have a busy Monday..

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"It's exactly the type of thing I would say if I'm generally OK with the look of a guy but haven't suss'd out his attitude yet... and I've just been reminded why I do it "

Me too also! I don't think I'm above anything, I just don't dish out my msn to every Tom, Dick or Harry who asks for it. It's not cause I think I'm some sort of special, it's to stop me wasting my time or anyone else's time. If there's no banter then you could look like Brad Pitt and have the best profile on here but I still wouldn't be interested!

My way works for me. That woman you contacted, her way probably works for her and you've just totally justified her reason for not dishing her msn out after one or two PMs! I'd say her system works!

over a year ago

"I fear that some people on here have reached an all new level of high and mighty. I sent a message to someone lastnight, to which they replied thanking me for sending a well thought out message instead of 'the usual stuff' people send (her words not mine). After me sending a reply and asking if she used MSN, she told me she did so i asked if i could add her. Her response was 'persuade me'. I replied by telling her that if my pictures, profile and message were not enough to convince you that i'm worth keeping in contact with, then forget it. I'm not going to sit here and beg for your acceptance love.

There are so many lovely women on here who are lovely to talk to, but I do think that a lot get a bit above their station due to the fact that they get a lot of messages from single men giving them all the praise in the world.

That is my rant for the day over, please feel free to berate me "

I tend to agree with you fella.

This is a sexually liberated site for adults looking for an assortment of people with a variety of sexual desires.

Whether this means women should be as leading/predatory as men is down to each individual.

You do however need to bear this in mind:

single women will be more forward than the ladies from couples for various reasons.

Put the boot on the other foot and wonder what response you would have received if you had sent the 'persuade me' reply ?

Many would have seen you as arrogant and full of yourself where here the female was seen as only flirting.

Tis a funny old world eh

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Hey, gee. Her loss I guess

I'd actually be disappointed not to flirt for a bit! It's not a bleedin' cattle market!!

over a year ago

so I is innocent "

lol _iew!

over a year ago

God help the poor woman for having a sense of humour and a bit of fun.

Admin..... can we have courses on business transactions please!

Would you like to Fuck?

Would that be the ten minute fuck or the full half hour.

I am requiring the full half hour please.

I am able to oblige this Tuesday.

Would you appreciate a picture.

No need old bean one mustn't be testy about these things.

That's a deal then. I shall shine my bell end and comb my one hair over my bald pate.

Thank you for your cleanliness. I will wipe my muff with a brillo.

Class.

Thanks.

Tuesday then x

over a year ago

"God help the poor woman for having a sense of humour and a bit of fun.

Would you like to Fuck?

That's a deal then. I shall shine my bell end and comb my one hair over my bald pate.

Class.

Thanks.

Tuesday then x "

over a year ago

If someone asks if I use MSN to chat in his first message to me out of the blue, I would say yes because I do.

If he goes on to ask if he can add me in his second message, then I shall inform him that I only chat to those I am likely to meet, and I am not interested in meeting him, so the answer is no.

The reason I am not interested in meeting such a gent is that I consider his request too forward for my liking.

over a year ago

"No berating from me laa.

You did right.

but i think she was flirting, so you defo shot yourself in the foot"

What are you like? You makes I laugh

over a year ago

"God help the poor woman for having a sense of humour and a bit of fun.

Would you like to Fuck?

Class.

Thanks.

Tuesday then x "

And you makes I laugh too Granny. Brilliant.

over a year ago

"Gent?" "Forward?" Blimey Pearl who you expecting: Mr Darcy?!! This isn't a dating site you know for crying out loud: sorry you're not Kate Moss, so any one that asks just drop em and show your appreciation!

Gee, do I have to spell it out to you?

over a year ago

My two penn'orth?

I believe that, even though this is a site for swingers, we shouldn't forget, discard or disregard social niceties. A bit of flirting is lovely. But then that's the trouble with the written word. Obviously you can't see facial expressions or body language. You can't hear the inflection or tone in the voice.

Maybe you have to sit back, look at the context and try to get 'a feel' for the intentions behind the reply.

Imagine the two of you in a bar or restaurant. Would there be a twinkle in the eye, a cheeky grin, a giggle. Would there be a frown, a scowl, an exasperated sigh. Would you really say 'that' face to face when you are just getting to know each other. I have been guilty of being too familiar, too quickly on Fab but was lucky enough to be advised gently regarding my faux pas.

It's a trap we can all fall into on an overtly sexual swingers site.....if we forget!!!

The imagination can be helped, I think, by looking at the profile and attempting to form an opinion from that. Is it strident, stern, tetchy. Is it gentle, witty, warm, humourous. It's not an exact science and as we know, sometimes, opposites attract. Equally a potential suitor may not want prolonged message exchanges. They may want to cut to the chase. Some profiles may be intentionally terse e.g. a Dom looking for a Sub/Slave etc.

Does the other person post on the Forums. Perhaps you can get a 'feel' for them through their posts, their sense of humour, their outlook on a variety of topics???

However, in this case I think that maybe there was an element of flirting. One of the ways to find out, I would suggest, is to keep the dialogue open.

As I say, ust my two penn'orth for what it's worth. Not much use at all really I s'pose. But there it is.

over a year ago

And some times you get it wrong, get told to sling yer 'ook and get blocked anyway

over a year ago

""Gent?" "Forward?" Blimey Pearl who you expecting: Mr Darcy?!! This isn't a dating site you know for crying out loud: sorry you're not Kate Moss, so any one that asks just drop em and show your appreciation!

Gee, do I have to spell it out to you? "

As I have said before, I am not going to lower my standard in order to get a leg over.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Right, all the ladies who have mailed me or are on my friends list are now allowed one more PM.

After that point if you don't shag me I'm gonna block you.

*flicks hair over shoulder* Because I'm worth it.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Kinda sounds like she was flirting, teasing you a little. ....

Yep.... a kinda chat to me a bit more sort of line."

My thoughts also,if she hadnt wanted to chat,persade me wouldnt have been the reply.i think some ppl call it "flirting".i usually go with fancy a fuck

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

defo needs to rethink her flirting me thinks!

some days i think we have to beg ppl anyways for a meet!lol

Post new Message to Thread