Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi mmf

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bi Mmf 3sum

I've never been with a guy before but for some reason there something about bi Mmm 3sum that I would like to try?love the idea of the women taking control

So my question is what the best parts? Worse parts and what are do women thing about them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Quite a subjective question and you'll get a wide variety of answers. Bi mmf is mainly what I do and I like it because I'm bisexual so get to have sex with both the lady and the guy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love a bi MMF

I love sucking a cock with another guy, I love both of us working our way up the shaft together licking and sucking and having a snog over the tip

Here's my question if your a bi male and one of the guys and the woman was giving the other guy a blow job would you sooner be the one helping the woman or the receiver?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I love a bi MMF

I love sucking a cock with another guy, I love both of us working our way up the shaft together licking and sucking and having a snog over the tip

Here's my question if your a bi male and one of the guys and the woman was giving the other guy a blow job would you sooner be the one helping the woman or the receiver?"

Both. Take turns

By *tudmcmuffinMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"I love a bi MMF

Here's my question if your a bi male and one of the guys and the woman was giving the other guy a blow job would you sooner be the one helping the woman or the receiver?

Both. Take turns "

I agree

over a year ago

"I love a bi MMF

Both. Take turns "

That does not answer which you prefer

over a year ago

It's a load of bollocks.

By *ne hung loMan
over a year ago

gloucester

"I love a bi MMF

Here's my question if your a bi male and one of the guys and the woman was giving the other guy a blow job would you sooner be the one helping the woman or the receiver?"

like to help the fem sucking

By *oredbusinessmanMan
over a year ago

Downham Market

"I love a bi MMF

Receiver.....

over a year ago

So your saying they are good fun? I have seen a lot of women like them

By *P1964Woman
over a year ago

gillingham

MMF would be my preference and it must be a great turn on being satisfied by two guys at the same time. I've had FFM but as I'm not bi didn't enjoy it and won't go there again.

over a year ago

"MMF would be my preference and it must be a great turn on being satisfied by two guys at the same time. I've had FFM but as I'm not bi didn't enjoy it and won't go there again. "

Yes I would think it would be! I like the idea of dp as well

over a year ago

"MMF would be my preference and it must be a great turn on being satisfied by two guys at the same time. I've had FFM but as I'm not bi didn't enjoy it and won't go there again. "

If the guys aren't bi? You have twice the work to do - it's flipping exhausting

Bi MMf is so much fun!

over a year ago

"MMF would be my preference and it must be a great turn on being satisfied by two guys at the same time. I've had FFM but as I'm not bi didn't enjoy it and won't go there again.

Bi MMf is so much fun!"

Hehe what was the part your enjoy the most

By *P1964Woman
over a year ago

gillingham

"MMF would be my preference and it must be a great turn on being satisfied by two guys at the same time. I've had FFM but as I'm not bi didn't enjoy it and won't go there again.

Bi MMf is so much fun!"

It's not hard work in my dreams

By *P1964Woman
over a year ago

gillingham

Yes I would think it would be! I like the idea of dp as well"

over a year ago

Yes I would think it would be! I like the idea of dp as well

"

So you would like to take over

over a year ago

For some reason I really like the idea of helping a women play with a guy cock and then letting them do the same to me! I've never thought I was bi and I have no interest in kissing a guy or even think that they are good looking

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

over a year ago

Weirdly I never give much thought about bi mmf shenanigans but I do have a recurring dream where I suck a cock just as it's pulled out of a pussy and I always wake up unbelievably horny.

Maybe I am bi and I just don't realise it yet :D

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Fun

over a year ago

So???

over a year ago

Hi I am new to bi play I have always thought about it. Now recently I have the courage and confidence for the go ahead green lights.

Turns me on so bad and good watching movie clips on line bi MMf people sharing and exploring.

If people Birmingham are reading this please get back to me. Contact me am happy to start 100% I am a newbie but quick learner lol

XX

Post new Message to Thread