FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why is it so hard for a single man to get replies or spoken to on here?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

im a single guy been on here a while had a few meets but for the last couole of weeks its getting so frustrating on here what does a guy need to do to get noticed or even a reply back? i send a nice message not a mass linked one lik most do but im no oil painting in no but jesus just seeing if there is anything else i can do just to even get a reply back to my mesages/. any hints or tips ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

some will reply others wont, its an individual choice.

over a year ago

so what do i have to do then to get things moving along on here ? i just hate the face i read there profiles and look at wht they are asking for and if i fit the bill i message them but for some reason every message i send is just deleted.

im proberly not the only bloke on here that finds this hard and just not sure what to do ?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Finding your way on here is a good start, try posting regularly and get to know people. You'd be surprised what a few weeks on the forums can achieve.

over a year ago

well thats good to no i have been on here a while though mate but for the last 3 weeks its be crazy no offence to the women but its like they are stuck up and dont give a crap hat wwe think or do they are just rude i think unless im wrong?

NO OFFENCE TO ANY WOMEN BY THE WAY

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"so what do i have to do then to get things moving along on here ? i just hate the face i read there profiles and look at wht they are asking for and if i fit the bill i message them but for some reason every message i send is just deleted.

im proberly not the only bloke on here that finds this hard and just not sure what to do ?"

Just because you think you fit the bill, doesn't mean they will think the same.....people still have a choice.

Some people answer, some don't. the quicker you accept that the more enjoyable the site will be for you.

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

to the OP happens to us all from time to time, i can message a guy arrange a meet then it dont happen, once i went 6 weeks without any meets at all

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"well thats good to no i have been on here a while though mate but for the last 3 weeks its be crazy no offence to the women but its like they are stuck up and dont give a crap hat wwe think or do they are just rude i think unless im wrong?

NO OFFENCE TO ANY WOMEN BY THE WAY "

The disclaimer on the bottom means sod all as it was preceded by the insult.

I think you just shot your bolt.

over a year ago

there we go a women being rude again ! im trying to understand the site and see why its so hard for a single guy on here to get noticed im not trying to have a dig at anyone but its driving me nuts cos i enjoy the site and some things it has to offer but the women seem to rule the roost and treat us badly and are very rude to us and i want to no why that is so i dont make a mistake aswell !

is that so hard to understand??

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"well thats good to no i have been on here a while though mate but for the last 3 weeks its be crazy no offence to the women but its like they are stuck up and dont give a crap hat wwe think or do they are just rude i think unless im wrong?

NO OFFENCE TO ANY WOMEN BY THE WAY "

Ooops!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"there we go a women being rude again ! im trying to understand the site and see why its so hard for a single guy on here to get noticed im not trying to have a dig at anyone but its driving me nuts cos i enjoy the site and some things it has to offer but the women seem to rule the roost and treat us badly and are very rude to us and i want to no why that is so i dont make a mistake aswell !

is that so hard to understand??"

Where was a woman being rude?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

saying it was an insult its not an insult im trying to understand why women on here feel the need to be rude. the site is meant to be enjoyable and fun but every guy that i speak to is fed up with it as its just so hard for a genuine single guy to get noticed and reply or spoken to.

im not trying to cause arguments or be rude or anything like that completely the opposite just want to see what i have to do to make fabswingers better for myself thats all?

over a year ago

I wouldn't take any offence at the lack of replies. When I joined the site I vowed I would reply to each and every mail, but honestly, in the first couple of weeks I received literally HUNDREDS of messages. I'd open one to read and get 3 more! In the end I confess I did have to delete some because I just couldn't get through them all. Be patient, you may get a reply later on and if someone takes your eye, try again a few days later. We're not all callous and rude I assure you!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"there we go a women being rude again ! im trying to understand the site and see why its so hard for a single guy on here to get noticed im not trying to have a dig at anyone but its driving me nuts cos i enjoy the site and some things it has to offer but the women seem to rule the roost and treat us badly and are very rude to us and i want to no why that is so i dont make a mistake aswell !

I think it's fair to say you deserved that with your comment. Negativity has a habit of pissing people off for some odd reason.

The women tend to get 200+ mails a day from us blokes, some crap, some insulting some indifferent/okay and some, a very small few, outstanding. Ask yourself how you would respond to that?

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

havnt seen anyone being rude, peeps where tryin to give you good advice, but you are now coming across like a spoilt child, take a step back and breathe

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Attitude!

don't you just love it when its the women that are stuck up and rude because they don't want to meet up with everyone that sends a message

By *unlovers2009Couple
over a year ago

chester

We reply to all of our messages even if its a polite thanks but no thanks as we feel it is rude not to. The only ones we delete are the ones that just say 'hi' as we feel these are pointless and turn into message tennis which we just dont have the time or energy for.

We also send messages which get no response. You have to just accept it and move on.

It doesnt just happen to single guys. xx

over a year ago

thanks you for ur honesty that means alot im seriousdly not being rude im trying to enjoy the site and have some fun thats all . thanks xx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I wouldn't take any offence at the lack of replies. When I joined the site I vowed I would reply to each and every mail, but honestly, in the first couple of weeks I received literally HUNDREDS of messages. I'd open one to read and get 3 more! In the end I confess I did have to delete some because I just couldn't get through them all. Be patient, you may get a reply later on and if someone takes your eye, try again a few days later. We're not all callous and rude I assure you! "

If you don't think you insulted women on your post then you have more problems than I thought.

TBH, yours is just a whinging post that lots of heard before, some people were trying to give you advice, if you don't want to take it thats up to you...but people giving you advice isn't rude just because you don't like the answer.

over a year ago

I had this man mailing me nasty letters because i would not meet ..... as i said i like to get to know people and all his letters was to me lets fuck and he was local ..... first times he would mail after i never mailed back calling me rude and up myself so i would have a go mailing back he blocked then the next week he mail again lets fuck ... then again nasty letter .... so now i block him .... and not taking it off i am no way going to meet a person like that x

over a year ago

i dont just mean through messages i mean int he chat rooms and stuff im seriously not trying to be rude is crap through writing cos there is no emotion but im just trying to find my way on here and enjoy thats all im asking you guys what i have to do to have some fun and enjoy it thats all .

sorry if your offended by anything i have written ok but its nit my intention i promise.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

Where was a woman being rude?"

Pop round now Ruggers, we can soon organise that.

over a year ago

It's not hard to get reply's if you are polite and respectful.

over a year ago

Oh deary, deary me!

One of the disadvantages you will have is your age. Most of us have children older than you. That said, there are those that don't mind - however, no one likes petulance, and you come across as a sulky, rude petulant child!

Grow up!

People have preferences and in the couple of minutes it's taken me to read your posts if that's the way you present yourself it's little wonder you're not having much success.

Lose the sense of entitlement, lose the attitude that women are "up themselves", accept that every pot has its lid and you'll NEVER appeal to everyone and you'll be surprised how your chances improve.

Just a simple word of advice - do with it as you will.

over a year ago

Every bloke that posts in these forums asking why they have no luck, all claim to be "genuine"

Your self assessent is not a passport to a shag, or even a reply for that matter.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Pop round now Ruggers, we can soon organise that. "

Can I bring the OH? I never go to meets without him

over a year ago

If a guy sends me a well thought out message then i will do my best to reply.

But its to say no thanks regardless.

My profile states im presently not meeting yet i still get messages.

I dont mind off those in the forums or those ive chatted to before.

But if he is messaging me , regardless of being polite. It also means he has ignored my profile .

go figure ?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

Can I bring the OH? I never go to meets without him"

Ah go on then, I'll make you a coffee if you like.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"im a single guy been on here a while had a few meets but for the last couole of weeks its getting so frustrating on here what does a guy need to do to get noticed or even a reply back? i send a nice message not a mass linked one lik most do but im no oil painting in no but jesus just seeing if there is anything else i can do just to even get a reply back to my mesages/. any hints or tips ??"

okay... look at it like this...

as first impressions go to people who wouldn't have known you before this in the forums... what sort of "impression" do you think this give out???

(p.s whinging isn't a particularly sexy trait and make women think... my god have to shag him!!!!)

you have been here for 5 months... you have had meets and are verified...

in the grander scheme of things... people have been here longer and have gotten less..

for example took me 7 months!!!

so rather than moan, take the positives...

as for what you can do... only you know that...

why have you not been on the forums before...?

why have you not gotten yourself known on the chatrooms...

why have you not gone to the socials.... or to any clubs....

you make of it all what you do... in the end the only person who can change that is the person you look at in the mirror

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Ah go on then, I'll make you a coffee if you like. "

Damn, thats blown it, I don't drink cofee.....the meet is off !!

over a year ago

Yup

you only get out of this game what your willing to put in to it

And for some....its hard work and a lot of patience

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

Damn, thats blown it, I don't drink cofee.....the meet is off !!"

Damn. I was doing so well... best put my pants back on then.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"im a single guy been on here a while had a few meets but for the last couole of weeks its getting so frustrating on here what does a guy need to do to get noticed or even a reply back? i send a nice message not a mass linked one lik most do but im no oil painting in no but jesus just seeing if there is anything else i can do just to even get a reply back to my mesages/. any hints or tips ??

as first impressions go to people who wouldn't have known you before this in the forums... what sort of "impression" do you think this give out???

(p.s whinging isn't a particularly sexy trait and make women think... my god have to shag him!!!!)

in the grander scheme of things... people have been here longer and have gotten less..

you make of it all what you do... in the end the only person who can change that is the person you look at in the mirror

"

Listen to the Fabster, he knows what he's on about.

The site is 10% what happens and 90% what you do about it.

over a year ago

"

Damn, thats blown it, I don't drink cofee.....the meet is off !!

Damn. I was doing so well... best put my pants back on then. "

can you reach the ceiling ?

over a year ago

thank you all for ur input its a learning curve on here thats for sure speaking to the right people and doing the right things.

im not being rude i swear that im just trying to find out what i can do to ake this a more enjoyable for myself.

i no that im young but i have a good head above my shoulders and i understand that im not to everyones liking

by posting what i have posted doesnt make me a bad person it has taught me that i have to just be even more polite and more respectful and not try so hard and then it might be more enjoyable for me.

i no people think that cos im 27 and statred this convesation they think im rude young naieve or whatever they want to think people are entitled to there own opinions and thats cool.

thanks to everyone for ur advice and support on what i have to do .

leigh

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

You have learnt well young Grasshopper...

Good luck, stay positive.

over a year ago

LOL THANK YOU !

over a year ago

Well i was always told, if you need to know...ask.

I dont think you have been rude at all.

But take on board what _abio and the others have said.

Its not easy on here but only patience wins the day.

Take each knock back on the chin and move on. we all have them

over a year ago

the only disclaimer i need is one for me

over a year ago

thank u peaches check ur inbox i just sent the same thing lol .

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Yup

you only get out of this game what your willing to put in to it

And for some....its hard work and a lot of patience "

spot on there lots of hard work and lots of patience and less of the attitude

over a year ago

And a large water melon

over a year ago

unfortunately you will find good and bad on here, and polite and rude as well..... sometimes the rude pl out weigh the nice ones as well. just keep sending your nice messages and you will eventually come across the good ones who don't seem to have that raw edge to them!!! As for the insulting ones just put it down to immaturity and totally ignore them, we do!!! They are not worth taking a second thought over them in my book . . good luck !!!!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"And a large water melon "

lol just read the post about water melons lmao

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

How dare people choose not to reply to your mail.It is a FACT that all women on swinging sites must be available to any man who wants her at any time.Indeed i hear admin are going to kick any woman off the site who fails to fuck every single man who messages her within 5.7 hours.

How to get meets....don't start whiney how to get meets threads on the forum,number one rule in my book.

over a year ago

its a funny thing on here...... seems ok for couples to complain about things and not getting replies or time wasters not turning up.... but god forbid a guy doing it.!!!!!!! good luck xx

over a year ago

"unfortunately you will find good and bad on here, and polite and rude as well..... sometimes the rude pl out weigh the nice ones as well. just keep sending your nice messages and you will eventually come across the good ones who don't seem to have that raw edge to them!!! As for the insulting ones just put it down to immaturity and totally ignore them, we do!!! They are not worth taking a second thought over them in my book . . good luck !!!! "

Ditto

over a year ago

hexham

"its a funny thing on here...... seems ok for couples to complain about things and not getting replies or time wasters not turning up.... but god forbid a guy doing it.!!!!!!! good luck xx"

The only thread i have seen where a couple complained about no replies got the same advice as here,it happens get over yourselves.

over a year ago

"And a large water melon

lol just read the post about water melons lmao "

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I understand a lot of water melons have problems getting meets as well...it's sad as they only have a short sell by date...

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"I understand a lot of water melons have problems getting meets as well...it's sad as they only have a short sell by date... "

ffs just choked on my tea, you owe me new keyboard now lol

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"I understand a lot of water melons have problems getting meets as well...it's sad as they only have a short sell by date...

ffs just choked on my tea, you owe me new keyboard now lol"

I have this effect on people...

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"I understand a lot of water melons have problems getting meets as well...it's sad as they only have a short sell by date...

ffs just choked on my tea, you owe me new keyboard now lol

I have this effect on people... "

awww bless

over a year ago

hexham

"I understand a lot of water melons have problems getting meets as well...it's sad as they only have a short sell by date... "

over a year ago

Where was a woman being rude?"

Ive been insulted a few times, yet I am polite with everyone, so I do have some sympathy with the OP. But, having said that, I would'nt wish to associate with the very bad mannered individuals on here anyway, so thats works out OK for all....

over a year ago

Yes OP it is difficult to get an acknowledgement in the chatrooms and forums and I wrestled with feelings of exclusion when I first started frequenting both. I still feel that way sometimes, to be honest, even though I have met or interacted privately with some forum friends now.

The common theme when we break that ice, is that we say we all feel like ducks out of water sometimes.

The forums are fast paced and have a quick turnover. That was evident to me when I spent time away for a couple of weeks and realised there were hundreds of threads that are impossible to catch up on - so life still goes on without you and thats the most important thing to remember. Its nothing personal its just the way of the forum and you can bet you will receive a couple of private mails when you return saying - how the devil are you where have you been? You don't need that from everyone though do you - what would you get from it. Universal recognition and contribution is never going to be achieved. Be grateful for whatever banter comes your way and grow on that by giving back what others give to you in a nice friendly positive manner and that will make others think oh he's a good egg or whatever but they won't necessarily tell you that.

People seem to hang onto the negatives they get and let them sting more than they should do. Learn to accept those comments are not personal either and you will relax and enjoy more I think.

Have fun xxxxx

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

you have to acknowledge and accept that its a frustrating place and probably the one area in life where the single women have the upper hand. Just have to stick at it, remain polite and true to yourself and hopefully things will start to happen. At least you have some meets i'm still waiting and just like all the single blokes on here I think I'm better than they are lol.

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Yes OP it is difficult to get an acknowledgement in the chatrooms and forums and I wrestled with feelings of exclusion when I first started frequenting both. I still feel that way sometimes, to be honest, even though I have met or interacted privately with some forum friends now.

The common theme when we break that ice, is that we say we all feel like ducks out of water sometimes.

The forums are fast paced and have a quick turnover. That was evident to me when I spent time away for a couple of weeks and realised there were hundreds of threads that are impossible to catch up on - so life still goes on without you and thats the most important thing to remember. Its nothing personal its just the way of the forum and you can bet you will receive a couple of private mails when you return saying - how the devil are you where have you been? You don't need that from everyone though do you - what would you get from it. Universal recognition and contribution is never going to be achieved. Be grateful for whatever banter comes your way and grow on that by giving back what others give to you in a nice friendly positive manner and that will make others think oh he's a good egg or whatever but they won't necessarily tell you that.

People seem to hang onto the negatives they get and let them sting more than they should do. Learn to accept those comments are not personal either and you will relax and enjoy more I think.

Have fun xxxxx

"

Oh so true and i wouldnt say you will get a lot meets but it good place to get to no peeps who attend the socials and clubs

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

A single guy came into the welsh chatroom, and his first question was basically, "hi all, how does this work then?"

To which I replied, "hiya, jump in, have a chat, people will get to know you, maybe you can attend a social, get verified and it will all go from there."

He went quiet for a minute, and then his next entry was "any ladies for a shag then?"

The girls in the room then basically pointed out good naturedly that my way might be more productive, to which he replied along the lines of "I cant be arsed".

Too many guys see this site as a sure-fire way to get laid, no matter how short in the charm stakes they are, and when they get the inevitable knock-backs, they start whining about not getting any.

Dont ask for help if you have no intention of taking the advice!!!

over a year ago

You were rude, no-one is treating you badly and if you dont like, you know where the door is!!!

At the end of the day, everyone has a right to reply or not, if you messaged me for example, i would message back but only to tell you you are too far.

Also the ratio is about 1 woman to 20 guys so we can pick and choose, if you like, yes we do rule the roost. If you go around being rude, no-one is going to want to reply to your messages at all

over a year ago

ive had i would say nice messages sent how do you do and boom deleted blocked ! lol ehhh oh dear

chances are though your message might be just at the wrong time n place in amid a bunch of twat messages and your tarred with the same brush

awwwww

in the end your a single guy and your a dirty filthy munkey! - blocked! your probably a married dirty filthy munkey - blocked! and there is 100 of you to 1 - blocked!!

tis just the way it goes

over a year ago

"Attitude!

don't you just love it when its the women that are stuck up and rude because they don't want to meet up with everyone that sends a message "

Perhaps he hasnt realised this isnt rentashag

over a year ago

we put on our profile that dont send emails with 'i want to shag your wife' but single guys still do. The few guys that think of there gland first and everything else second give guys a bad name and so thats why we blocked then all. Genuine guys have a hard time getting meets because of dickheads but thats how it as always been. keep working at it and you may get a break.

over a year ago

"

ive had i would say nice messages sent how do you do and boom deleted blocked ! lol ehhh oh dear

chances are though your message might be just at the wrong time n place in amid a bunch of twat messages and your tarred with the same brush

awwwww

in the end your a single guy and your a dirty filthy munkey! - blocked! your probably a married dirty filthy munkey - blocked! and there is 100 of you to 1 - blocked!!

tis just the way it goes "

You won't believe how many messages that we receive that are just 'one liners'

Examples...

Hi, wanna chat? xx

Hi guys, how are you?

Have a look at my profile, see what you think.

What are you up to today?

Do u fancy meeting?

Here is my face/cock pics, do you like?

Are you guys free tonight?

....all completely inoffensive we admit, but unoriginal and very tedious. Being quite frank, we are bored to tears with one liners and Mr Delete and Mr Block get hired every single day thanks to them and "wanna fuck?" messages.

If a guy reads our profile and sends us a personalised message that doesn't carry the odour of a 'copy and pasted' one he gets a reply whether we are interested in meeting him or not..... after all, he has made an effort to stand out from the crowd.

over a year ago

heh heh well ive never went for one liners i tend to ramble! but for whatever reason and sometimes quite surprised at sudden delete blocked! oh my god - almost wanna be able to msg and say sorry

but i rarely very rarely msg folks now as im sure they can find me if they really want to - and theres so much choice they dont need to - so pfffff

what a wee shame for me :P - pish!

tis just the way it goes - single guys are the devil!

over a year ago

if i find people take the time to mail a nice letter i will alot of the time mail back ..... even if its just a thankyou for lovely letter . But if one line ..... like Would you like a shag... Lovely tits i bet you give a good tit fuck..... Do you like it up the bum ...... Can we meet and i will shag your brains out ...... i dont allways mail back . one liners do my head in at times xxx

By *hi-John69Man
over a year ago

chichester

"Attitude!

don't you just love it when its the women that are stuck up and rude because they don't want to meet up with everyone that sends a message

Perhaps he hasnt realised this isnt rentashag "

bloody hell now you tell me

over a year ago

"if i find people take the time to mail a nice letter i will alot of the time mail back ..... even if its just a thankyou for lovely letter . But if one line ..... like Would you like a shag... Lovely tits i bet you give a good tit fuck..... Do you like it up the bum ...... Can we meet and i will shag your brains out ...... i dont allways mail back . one liners do my head in at times xxx"

Do you like it up the bum though?

over a year ago

Ive been insulted a few times, yet I am polite with everyone, so I do have some sympathy with the OP. But, having said that, I would'nt wish to associate with the very bad mannered individuals on here anyway, so thats works out OK for all...."

Im not bad mannerd

over a year ago

"if i find people take the time to mail a nice letter i will alot of the time mail back ..... even if its just a thankyou for lovely letter . But if one line ..... like Would you like a shag... Lovely tits i bet you give a good tit fuck..... Do you like it up the bum ...... Can we meet and i will shag your brains out ...... i dont allways mail back . one liners do my head in at times xxx

Do you like it up the bum though? "

That would be telling , lol xx I am working on it as no mans land , lol

over a year ago

"

heh heh well ive never went for one liners i tend to ramble! but for whatever reason and sometimes quite surprised at sudden delete blocked! oh my god - almost wanna be able to msg and say sorry

but i rarely very rarely msg folks now as im sure they can find me if they really want to - and theres so much choice they dont need to - so pfffff

tis just the way it goes - single guys are the devil! "

We love single guys... they are not the devil at all! The knob-jockeys make it so much easier for the good guys... think about it

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"

tis just the way it goes - single guys are the devil! "

ramble is an understatement coming from you. hell 5 mins on the phone is over 5 hrs wi you.......

over a year ago

"

We love single guys... they are not the devil at all! The knob-jockeys make it so much easier for the good guys... think about it"

ach i dont worry as much as some - single lad - with immagination - ya dont like me? fine - just wait to the footy is half time ill have a quick fumble and may not be the same but as good as having whoever muh haaa haaa

dunno what the prob is you can have footy and at half time wanker pump pic perv a few hundred fabbers - and then be all set for the 2nd half

ive had ya all

over a year ago

"

ramble is an understatement coming from you. hell 5 mins on the phone is over 5 hrs wi you......."

just you wait to half time im checking your pics an all - again

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it is really really really tough... I don't know why people bother.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

but I love it

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"

ramble is an understatement coming from you. hell 5 mins on the phone is over 5 hrs wi you.......

just you wait to half time im checking your pics an all - again "

your wee man's going to be getting a call soon lmao xx

over a year ago

"

your wee man's going to be getting a call soon lmao xx"

my wee man is unable to accept your call at the moment - he is all wrapped up in business and a little shaky

touch o the flu too - oh oh oh hes gonna sneeze - aaaaaaaa oooooooooo helllllloooooooo

over a year ago

"

We love single guys... they are not the devil at all! The knob-jockeys make it so much easier for the good guys... think about it

ach i dont worry as much as some - single lad - with immagination - ya dont like me? fine - just wait to the footy is half time ill have a quick fumble and may not be the same but as good as having whoever muh haaa haaa

dunno what the prob is you can have footy and at half time wanker pump pic perv a few hundred fabbers - and then be all set for the 2nd half

ive had ya all

"

Jeez lol!!! Can see why _muma had a 5 hour chat with you!!!

If we agree to meet, will you shush for the sexy bit? x

over a year ago

it's probably because most of them spend their time making topics like this

over a year ago

"

Jeez lol!!! Can see why _muma had a 5 hour chat with you!!!

If we agree to meet, will you shush for the sexy bit? x"

och im no meeting you i had you at half time last week - that wee itch you felt - thats the voodoo wank effect wee itch for you but i had to go and snooze afters

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"

your wee man's going to be getting a call soon lmao xx

my wee man is unable to accept your call at the moment - he is all wrapped up in business and a little shaky

touch o the flu too - oh oh oh hes gonna sneeze - aaaaaaaa oooooooooo helllllloooooooo "

lmao, it should have said your MAM!!!

and frock, he disnae shut up - even talks in his sleep xxx

over a year ago

"if i find people take the time to mail a nice letter i will alot of the time mail back ..... even if its just a thankyou for lovely letter . But if one line ..... like Would you like a shag... Lovely tits i bet you give a good tit fuck..... Do you like it up the bum ...... Can we meet and i will shag your brains out ...... i dont allways mail back . one liners do my head in at times xxx

Do you like it up the bum though? That would be telling , lol xx I am working on it as no mans land , lol "

Lol! Seems like a good idea for the first centimetre.....

over a year ago

"

lmao, it should have said your MAM!!!

and frock, he disnae shut up - even talks in his sleep xxx"

shush its half time your getting it - and your pal - ooooo im enjoying it more than you are your both great though ill give you that

i should be on the self offender list

over a year ago

"

We love single guys... they are not the devil at all! The knob-jockeys make it so much easier for the good guys... think about it"

Quite agree!

I know Admin and the Mods frown on printing pms, but I'm going to chance repeating my most pointless message.

Title: "x"

Subject: "xx".

C'mon now: I love single guys, but c'mon now!

over a year ago

its because you get a lot of men pretending to be a couple on here our they are playing away so it lets the gen guys down

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

It is a waiting game, if you are willing to wait it will happen.

Never be rude, no matter what kind of replies you get, when you get one.

Single guys are ten a penny, and women are very selective, thank goodness for that.

When it is decided you are the Special One, then you will be fine.

Make friends first and foremost the rest will follow. If you want it too.

over a year ago

I get fed up with deleted unopened. Thats just plain rude.

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Dead right, best to ignore then and move on.

We all find the right people in the end.

I have been doing this for three years and and learning new things every day, everyday is a new day at swing school.

We are here for the long term benefits not a quick shag.

over a year ago

"im a single guy been on here a while had a few meets but for the last couole of weeks its getting so frustrating on here what does a guy need to do to get noticed or even a reply back? i send a nice message not a mass linked one lik most do but im no oil painting in no but jesus just seeing if there is anything else i can do just to even get a reply back to my mesages/. any hints or tips ??

"

Where my frying pan when i need it

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

chase me, please.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"I get fed up with deleted unopened. Thats just plain rude. "

I disagree. Sadly sometimes the good guys messages get mass deleted because a lady hasn't logged on for a couple of days. Then they do and find 100+ messages... it would take them all day to read and reply.

Other ladies adopt a 'I'll reply if I'm interested' approach to help them cope with their inbox.

Think of it as junk mail you get through the door, you might just save one every now and again but you bin the rest unread. Now imagine if most of that junk mail was in crappy text speech, had cock pics all over it and said "wanna fck me". Maybe you'll get close to how the ladies feel then.

As long as men out number the ladies so much on here it will always be the same. The trick is to stand out in other ways.

over a year ago

Oh i never get them sort

over a year ago

"chase me, please. "

what with me frying pan

over a year ago

I always put on my profiles "If you dont get a reply off me within a week, take it as a thanks but no thanks "

over a year ago

Ive also got similar but you forget....

They dont read that far

over a year ago

gotta admit, i found all these posts bloody hilarious and they have made my day.

i am a single male on here, newbie. not had no joy yet, but i am sure i will in time, just take deep breaths, relax and what will happen will happen in its own time, not your time.

PLEASE SEND ME SOME MAIL SOMEONE LOL

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Oh i never get them sort "

I say old girl, would you mind awfully if I were to invite you to join me in a rather splendid session of copulation and display of carnal knowledge at your earliest convenience.

Tea and biscuits will be provide.

+Invictus+

RSVP

over a year ago

lol, it is turning in to a tea party, can i bring the biscuits please

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Should I admit to that being my standard cut and paste message?

over a year ago

i had a feeling that was that chat up line lol.

i bet all the women fall that one.

can i borrow it please, please lol

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Should I admit to that being my standard cut and paste message? "

you never offered me biscuits, ya tight wad!!!!

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I get fed up with deleted unopened. Thats just plain rude.

I disagree. Sadly sometimes the good guys messages get mass deleted because a lady hasn't logged on for a couple of days. Then they do and find 100+ messages... it would take them all day to read and reply.

Other ladies adopt a 'I'll reply if I'm interested' approach to help them cope with their inbox.

Think of it as junk mail you get through the door, you might just save one every now and again but you bin the rest unread. Now imagine if most of that junk mail was in crappy text speech, had cock pics all over it and said "wanna fck me". Maybe you'll get close to how the ladies feel then.

As long as men out number the ladies so much on here it will always be the same. The trick is to stand out in other ways."

the trick dont send any at all i contact them by telepathy keep getting some strange results mixed signals i guess funny guys dressed as women

over a year ago

"Oh i never get them sort

I say old girl, would you mind awfully if I were to invite you to join me in a rather splendid session of copulation and display of carnal knowledge at your earliest convenience.

+Invictus+

RSVP

"

Oh well...if your offering biccies then it has to be a yes

But...nowt with cream in

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Oh i never get them sort

+Invictus+

RSVP

Oh well...if your offering biccies then it has to be a yes

But...nowt with cream in "

Maybe a nice sponge finger or two?

over a year ago

Oh i quite likes a nice finger or two

By *icboyMan