Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Random zombie thread IV

Jump to newest

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

Just watched the first episode of The Walking Dead on channel 5. Looks pretty good so far

Vaguely reminds me of Saturday night out in Derby though...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I enjoyed it, was great. I quite like zombies. Couldnt watch them eating that horse tho

over a year ago

oops forgot it was on

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

It's nice to see a main character who can actually think things through and look after himself for once...even if he did cock it up a bit at the end of the first episode.

In a lot of zombie films I start cheering for the zombies to eat the saddo loosers who are suppose to be the characters...

over a year ago

I like zombies, we can learn a lot from them. They are non judgemental, not racist, not sizeist, in fact they prefer bigger, theres none of this 'oh im a veggie I only eat Quorn people. They wouldnt cost the NHS anything as they're dead already. They'd certainly be great as swingers, they wouldnt ignore messages from single guys and they'd have sex with everyone at the clubs, ok there cocks and tits would fall off but its a small price to pay

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"I like zombies, we can learn a lot from them. They are non judgemental, not racist, not sizeist, in fact they prefer bigger, theres none of this 'oh im a veggie I only eat Quorn people. They wouldnt cost the NHS anything as they're dead already. They'd certainly be great as swingers, they wouldnt ignore messages from single guys and they'd have sex with everyone at the clubs, ok there cocks and tits would fall off but its a small price to pay "

Divina McCall as a zombie was pretty hot to be fair.

I reckon I would.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"It's nice to see a main character who can actually think things through and look after himself for once...even if he did cock it up a bit at the end of the first episode.

In a lot of zombie films I start cheering for the zombies to eat the saddo loosers who are suppose to be the characters... "

glad you remembered it. will send Episode 2 synopsis tomorrow

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"It's nice to see a main character who can actually think things through and look after himself for once...even if he did cock it up a bit at the end of the first episode.

In a lot of zombie films I start cheering for the zombies to eat the saddo loosers who are suppose to be the characters...

glad you remembered it. will send Episode 2 synopsis tomorrow "

I can guess, hero manages to escape zombies and continues to search unsuccessfully for his family, despite getting really close several times. More zombies ensue, plot line complicates with some kind of government cover up and/or cock up... how am I doing?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I can guess, hero manages to escape zombies and continues to search unsuccessfully for his family, despite getting really close several times. More zombies ensue, plot line complicates with some kind of government cover up and/or cock up... how am I doing? "

no idea, you started cooking yet???

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

I can guess, hero manages to escape zombies and continues to search unsuccessfully for his family, despite getting really close several times. More zombies ensue, plot line complicates with some kind of government cover up and/or cock up... how am I doing?

no idea, you started cooking yet???"

Brains anyone?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

no idea, you started cooking yet???

Brains anyone? "

is that a request cos your are mysteriously missing??

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"

Brains anyone?

is that a request cos your are mysteriously missing?? "

I resemble that remark.

over a year ago

"Just watched the first episode of The Walking Dead on channel 5. Looks pretty good so far

Vaguely reminds me of Saturday night out in Derby though... "

Im sure ive been out with a few over the years

over a year ago

I can guess, hero manages to escape zombies and continues to search unsuccessfully for his family, despite getting really close several times. More zombies ensue, plot line complicates with some kind of government cover up and/or cock up... how am I doing? "

Not watch it but do like the idea of a "cock up"

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"

Not watch it but do like the idea of a "cock up" "

Mine tastes of melon if you fancy it?

over a year ago

well i got to watch it

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"well i got to watch it "

I locked my bedroom door and looked under the bed afterwards...

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"well i got to watch it

I locked my bedroom door and looked under the bed afterwards... "

hmmmm, refer to previous postings....

over a year ago

"well i got to watch it

I locked my bedroom door and looked under the bed afterwards...

hmmmm, refer to previous postings.... "

i watched it on line it was good

over a year ago

"

Not watch it but do like the idea of a "cock up"

Mine tastes of melon if you fancy it? "

Ooooooo A melon flavoured cock ...nice

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

Don't forget 'The Walking Dead' on Sunday.

Will he get out of that tank?

Did the horse taste nice?

Even worse: what happened to his hat?!?!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

just for you Tad....

2/6- Guts: Rick is led to another group of survivors in a department store but the sound of gunfire puts an undead horde on his trail. Meanwhile, Lori begins to grow closer to Shane.

xxxxxxxxxxx

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"just for you Tad....

2/6- Guts: Rick is led to another group of survivors in a department store but the sound of gunfire puts an undead horde on his trail. Meanwhile, Lori begins to grow closer to Shane.

xxxxxxxxxxx "

Don't do it Lori ffs!

Post new Message to Thread