Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Football kick of 3pm: The premier league season starts today

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The premier league season is finally starting today, my football app also reminded me. What team do you support and what is your prediction? My team man city plays sunderland and I recon city will win 1-0. I think leicester will be in the top too and it will be good to see the newly promoted teams also play

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you playing fantasy football shag?

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"The premier league season is finally starting today, my football app also reminded me. What team do you support and what is your prediction? My team man city plays sunderland and I recon city will win 1-0. I think leicester will be in the top too and it will be good to see the newly promoted teams also play "

Manchester United will be the team to beat this season. Pep is possibly the more stable manager but JM already knows the Premier League and how to win matches. This will give him an advantage this year. That said, United need to lose Rooney and until they do, they are liable to get beat early on until JM figures things out.

over a year ago

"Are you playing fantasy football shag? "
Not sure, what is that?

over a year ago

"The premier league season is finally starting today, my football app also reminded me. What team do you support and what is your prediction? My team man city plays sunderland and I recon city will win 1-0. I think leicester will be in the top too and it will be good to see the newly promoted teams also play

Manchester United will be the team to beat this season. Pep is possibly the more stable manager but JM already knows the Premier League and how to win matches. This will give him an advantage this year. That said, United need to lose Rooney and until they do, they are liable to get beat early on until JM figures things out."

That is good and as well, zlatan, my fellow swede will be in utd, it will be fun to see him play.

over a year ago

"Are you playing fantasy football shag? Not sure, what is that?"

It's where you collect points by picking a team of players with a budget of £100m, Google "premier league fantasy football"

over a year ago

Come on Leicester!!!

over a year ago

"Are you playing fantasy football shag? Not sure, what is that?

It's where you collect points by picking a team of players with a budget of £100m, Google "premier league fantasy football" "

That sounds like fun and yes. I will do that later today, so it seems you can increase the amount of moneys you have started as well with.

over a year ago

It's where you collect points by picking a team of players with a budget of £100m, Google "premier league fantasy football" That sounds like fun and yes. I will do that later today, so it seems you can increase the amount of moneys you have started as well with."

You've only got until 11:30 tomorrow morning to register and pick your team!!

You only have £100m but player values change over the season so technically you can end up with more money if the value of your players go up.

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 13/08/16 00:54:18]

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Well my teams got no chuffing chance against Leicester tomorrow. The owners are wankbags that appear to have pocketed the however many millions we got for going up, Steve Bruce was pushed to the point of resignation and we've barely enough fit players to manage 5 a side let alone a premiership match.

At this rate my 15 year old who is a ball girl for them might even make it into the bench

over a year ago

"Well my teams got no chuffing chance against Leicester tomorrow. The owners are wankbags that appear to have pocketed the however many millions we got for going up, Steve Bruce was pushed to the point of resignation and we've barely enough fit players to manage 5 a side let alone a premiership match.

At this rate my 15 year old who is a ball girl for them might even make it into the bench "

Sorry, but come on Leicester

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"Well my teams got no chuffing chance against Leicester tomorrow. The owners are wankbags that appear to have pocketed the however many millions we got for going up, Steve Bruce was pushed to the point of resignation and we've barely enough fit players to manage 5 a side let alone a premiership match.

At this rate my 15 year old who is a ball girl for them might even make it into the bench

Sorry, but come on Leicester "

Thanks not as sorry as I am but believe me Leicester won't need any encouragement

By *urreymojoCouple
over a year ago

Ascot

Boom!..I'm playing but the players appear more expensive this year. So annoying but a lot of fun especially as I don't support a PL team so couldn't care less about the results as long as they fit around my fantasy team

over a year ago

"Boom!..I'm playing but the players appear more expensive this year. So annoying but a lot of fun especially as I don't support a PL team so couldn't care less about the results as long as they fit around my fantasy team "

Ditto. Can't bare to watch 90 minutes of that shit, I find the thought of watching a sport that frequently ends 0-0 unpalatable. Fantasy football is awesome though far better than real football.

over a year ago

It's where you collect points by picking a team of players with a budget of £100m, Google "premier league fantasy football" That sounds like fun and yes. I will do that later today, so it seems you can increase the amount of moneys you have started as well with.

You've only got until 11:30 tomorrow morning to register and pick your team!!

You only have £100m but player values change over the season so technically you can end up with more money if the value of your players go up. "

I see and yes, a limited time there, that is good and I would have such player as zlatan in the team to start with.

over a year ago

"The premier league season is finally starting today, my football app also reminded me. What team do you support and what is your prediction? My team man city plays sunderland and I recon city will win 1-0. I think leicester will be in the top too and it will be good to see the newly promoted teams also play "

I support the useless twats you're playing tomorrow

I think you will run out comfortable winners though I hope I'm wrong. Good luck for the season squire...

over a year ago

I think pep is going to have trouble with the amount of games and the intensity of the premier league I'll be surprised if city can make the top 3. Untied are the team to beat but as much as I hate to say it I think it's liverpools year. Klopp is going to have them ready

By *i amy cdTV/TS
over a year ago

leicester

I'm a leicester fan,,,, I hope we have another decent season, doubt it very much it will be as good as last year, but fingers crossed

By *tep121Man
over a year ago

manchester

As much as I hate to say it, Salford utd will win the league. Only because they have bought older experienced players, that are tried n tested in the prem. However, my team could be a close second.

Pep has changed his style with buying younger players. At Barca, and Bayern, he had a good squad capable of winning everything. This time he's gone for younger players, as we wasn't good enough to compete on their level. Mourinho has to win, he will be there for 2 to 3 years tops. Pep is starting from scratch. There's no pressure for Pep to win this year

over a year ago

Afternoon campers

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

"Afternoon campers "

Football hurray

MrsSB

over a year ago

UTB

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

YYYYEEESSSSSS fucking amazing game

Ok I was wrong. Hull City 2 - 1 Leicester City

First time in history the premiership champions have lost their opening game. Up the Tigers

over a year ago

It is kick of

over a year ago

It is half time

over a year ago

"YYYYEEESSSSSS fucking amazing game

Ok I was wrong. Hull City 2 - 1 Leicester City

First time in history the premiership champions have lost their opening game. Up the Tigers

"

Best check the odds on hull to win the title, Leicester were favourites for relegation last year

over a year ago

"It is half time "

Did you join fantasy football in time. Leicester may have lost but Mahrez scored and that's all that matters to me

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Jack is a sheff weds fan,doesnt kick off untill 5.30 .Miss

over a year ago

2nd half have started, few goals in the league so far

over a year ago

"It is half time

Did you join fantasy football in time. Leicester may have lost but Mahrez scored and that's all that matters to me "

No. I was abit too late there for it, have you entered it? Yeah leicester did lose. I reckon they will win next game.

over a year ago

Carried on from last season,

First game letting my bet down

Got to stop betting on the early kick off

over a year ago

"Afternoon campers

Football hurray

MrsSB "

Did you watch it too?

over a year ago

Pep, Pep hooray

over a year ago

Zlatan ibrahimovic my fellow swede scored in utd, it was a good game

over a year ago

KLOPPS MIGHTY RED ARMY!!!! Lol sorry guys just made up we got a result against the gunners today

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

United top of the league !!!!

over a year ago

So I get to watch the return of the mighty blues tonight, and hopefully a better season than last years.

Tonight it's against Wet Spam, a team I have no love for. Here's hoping for three points!

over a year ago

"So I get to watch the return of the mighty blues tonight, and hopefully a better season than last years.

Tonight it's against Wet Spam, a team I have no love for. Here's hoping for three points! "

I used to travel across to The Bridge as often as I could afford it. The most I managed in one season was four league games, one midweek champions league home game and an away in Barcelona. That took some saving.

I've "retired" from watching pro footy now. Too expensive.

over a year ago

Man city to win the prem and a wee sneaky feeling Leicester will get relegated

over a year ago

"So I get to watch the return of the mighty blues tonight, and hopefully a better season than last years.

Tonight it's against Wet Spam, a team I have no love for. Here's hoping for three points!

I used to travel across to The Bridge as often as I could afford it. The most I managed in one season was four league games, one midweek champions league home game and an away in Barcelona. That took some saving.

I've "retired" from watching pro footy now. Too expensive. "

The last time I went to the bridge was about 10 years ago, I took my son, it cost an absolute fortune! I usually go to northwest away games now. It's not a working mans game anymore.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I have bet on West Ham to beat the rent boys tonight

over a year ago

The last time I went to the bridge was about 10 years ago, I took my son, it cost an absolute fortune! I usually go to northwest away games now. It's not a working mans game anymore. "

too true. The pies are awful and the "beer" they serve at half time is absolutely piss! But then it's the cost of the whole day out that really made me quit.

If I watch any live games now they are local lower league games (and even they charge minimum £15 now!)

over a year ago

The last time I went to the bridge was about 10 years ago, I took my son, it cost an absolute fortune! I usually go to northwest away games now. It's not a working mans game anymore.

too true. The pies are awful and the "beer" they serve at half time is absolutely piss! But then it's the cost of the whole day out that really made me quit.

If I watch any live games now they are local lower league games (and even they charge minimum £15 now!) "

If I lived in Bath, I'd go and watch the rugby?

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

. Hey shag, so here we are again, I wonder how many bags of haribos I can fleece you for this season well our first match went ok, not too sure what I think about our Ashley Williams purchase, I know he did a fab job with Wales this year but I think he's a bit of a hot head, it's not what I like to see, still Ho hum, we shall see Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

No one posting anything about villa, blues, wolves, Walsall?

Oh yeah, that's right they wouldn't would they ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

COYB

over a year ago

If I watch any live games now they are local lower league games (and even they charge minimum £15 now!)

If I lived in Bath, I'd go and watch the rugby? "

The amount of drinking that goes along with a trip to Bath Rugby?! (And the ladies are the ones to watch out for there! They go a bit funny with all the thighs on show)

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

The amount of drinking that goes along with a trip to Bath Rugby?! (And the ladies are the ones to watch out for there! They go a bit funny with all the thighs on show) "

Ahhhh rugby- the real mans game, where the thighs are mighty and the arms strong.

By *dinMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

The amount of drinking that goes along with a trip to Bath Rugby?! (And the ladies are the ones to watch out for there! They go a bit funny with all the thighs on show)

Ahhhh rugby- the real mans game, where the thighs are mighty and the arms strong. "

wondered how long it would take for this to become about men in shorts

over a year ago

"The premier league season is finally starting today, my football app also reminded me. What team do you support and what is your prediction? My team man city plays sunderland and I recon city will win 1-0. I think leicester will be in the top too and it will be good to see the newly promoted teams also play . Hey shag, so here we are again? I wonder how many bags of haribos I can fleece you for this season well our first match went ok, not too sure what I think about our Ashley Williams purchase, I know he did a fab job with Wales this year but I think he's a bit of a hot head, it's not what I like to see, still Ho hum, we shall see Mrs blue eyes "
Hi and yes, the season have started and there will be many haribo bags, more than 50 I think, will you have any? Wales did really good in the euros and we will see how he will do, what team do you support?

over a year ago

Ahhhh rugby- the real mans game, where the thighs are mighty and the arms strong. "

Chiefs fan?

over a year ago

nr chester

"The premier league season is finally starting today, my football app also reminded me. What team do you support and what is your prediction? My team man city plays sunderland and I recon city will win 1-0. I think leicester will be in the top too and it will be good to see the newly promoted teams also play . Hey shag, so here we are again? I wonder how many bags of haribos I can fleece you for this season well our first match went ok, not too sure what I think about our Ashley Williams purchase, I know he did a fab job with Wales this year but I think he's a bit of a hot head, it's not what I like to see, still Ho hum, we shall see Mrs blue eyes Hi and yes, the season have started and there will be many haribo bags, more than 50 I think, will you have any? Wales did really good in the euros and we will see how he will do, what team do you support? "
. Shag, we have bought Ashley Williams and how can you forget me it's Everton ya dafty Mrs blue eyes

By *ileyMan
over a year ago

basildon

C O Y I

over a year ago

"C O Y I"

over a year ago

"C O Y I"

F O Y I

over a year ago

"C O Y I

"

See above!

over a year ago

"The premier league season is finally starting today, my football app also reminded me. What team do you support and what is your prediction? My team man city plays sunderland and I recon city will win 1-0. I think leicester will be in the top too and it will be good to see the newly promoted teams also play . Hey shag, so here we are again? I wonder how many bags of haribos I can fleece you for this season well our first match went ok, not too sure what I think about our Ashley Williams purchase, I know he did a fab job with Wales this year but I think he's a bit of a hot head, it's not what I like to see, still Ho hum, we shall see Mrs blue eyes Hi and yes, the season have started and there will be many haribo bags, more than 50 I think, will you have any? Wales did really good in the euros and we will see how he will do, what team do you support? . Shag, we have bought Ashley Williams and how can you forget me it's Everton ya dafty Mrs blue eyes "
Yes. I now remember as they bought him, everton should be doing good this year

over a year ago

nr chester

"The premier league season is finally starting today, my football app also reminded me. What team do you support and what is your prediction? My team man city plays sunderland and I recon city will win 1-0. I think leicester will be in the top too and it will be good to see the newly promoted teams also play . Hey shag, so here we are again? I wonder how many bags of haribos I can fleece you for this season well our first match went ok, not too sure what I think about our Ashley Williams purchase, I know he did a fab job with Wales this year but I think he's a bit of a hot head, it's not what I like to see, still Ho hum, we shall see Mrs blue eyes Hi and yes, the season have started and there will be many haribo bags, more than 50 I think, will you have any? Wales did really good in the euros and we will see how he will do, what team do you support? . Shag, we have bought Ashley Williams and how can you forget me it's Everton ya dafty Mrs blue eyes Yes. I now remember as they bought him, everton should be doing good this year "
. Lol, shag you're so funny

over a year ago

"The premier league season is finally starting today, my football app also reminded me. What team do you support and what is your prediction? My team man city plays sunderland and I recon city will win 1-0. I think leicester will be in the top too and it will be good to see the newly promoted teams also play . Hey shag, so here we are again? I wonder how many bags of haribos I can fleece you for this season well our first match went ok, not too sure what I think about our Ashley Williams purchase, I know he did a fab job with Wales this year but I think he's a bit of a hot head, it's not what I like to see, still Ho hum, we shall see Mrs blue eyes Hi and yes, the season have started and there will be many haribo bags, more than 50 I think, will you have any? Wales did really good in the euros and we will see how he will do, what team do you support? . Shag, we have bought Ashley Williams and how can you forget me it's Everton ya dafty Mrs blue eyes Yes. I now remember as they bought him, everton should be doing good this year . Lol, shag you're so funny "
Thanks and you too

over a year ago

We got stoke today and I reckon city will win with 1-0, what do you predict for your team?

over a year ago

I'm off to the bet365 stadium in the morning, hope your lot are all knackered after Bucharest!

over a year ago

Go moning campers

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"We got stoke today and I reckon city will win with 1-0, what do you predict for your team? "

I have bet augero to score at any time and also city to win as part of a 3 team accumulator

Which hurts but if you lot winning gets me money I will take it

We won 2-0 and it was the most positive football I have seen in 2 years at old Trafford

over a year ago

Yes! Oh wait, we got relegated...

over a year ago

CTID !

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

City two nil up and augero scored

Fantasy football and betting happy days!!!!!

over a year ago

The mighty Glasgow Rangers!

Rangers 3 : 1 Morherwell

over a year ago

2nd half have started, lots of goals so far and a win for city, burnely is leading against liverpool

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"2nd half have started, lots of goals so far and a win for city, burnely is leading against liverpool "

That's fucked my triple up

over a year ago

"2nd half have started, lots of goals so far and a win for city, burnely is leading against liverpool

That's fucked my triple up "

Leeds fucked me over

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/08/16 16:15:35]

over a year ago

"2nd half have started, lots of goals so far and a win for city, burnely is leading against liverpool

That's fucked my triple up "

Yes, it has there, so just 2 teams you got right?

over a year ago

Watford just scored against Chelsea so my bet would be down if they don't turn it around

over a year ago

"Watford just scored against Chelsea so my bet would be down if they don't turn it around"

1-2 to the mighty blues!

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Had city and Chelsea and Liverpool to win

City won, Chelsea turned it around and won and then Liverpool slipped up

over a year ago

Liverpool probably fucked up a lot of bets today

I'm just waiting on Leicester and villa

to get some money back

over a year ago

Zlatan scored good goals and a good header, he is already one of the top scorers in the league.

over a year ago

Today, 2 teams are playing and so far it is:

sunderland 0 middlesbrough 2 63 mins

west Ham 16:00 bournemouth

over a year ago

Burnley 2 scousers 0 that is all

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Sunderlands season just ended utfb

over a year ago

Go moning campers

over a year ago

Spurs v liverpool is the early kick off

My prediction; 1-1

over a year ago

Are your teams playing today? We are not playing until tomorrow.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Yeah we have hull away which I am on my way to - just on tube to kings x

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I think we will win 3-1

over a year ago

We've got norwich, i'm not looking forward to it

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I'm Scottish so we kicked off 3 weeks ago. My team is Hearts and we're playing Partick Thistle away. I predict 2-1 to us, with us getting a red card and Partick getting a penalty, due to the fact we have the wee runt Willie Collum as our ref today

over a year ago

Chelsea Burnley, not looking forward to this as we've looked fragile at the back and they got a great result against L'pool.

over a year ago

Playing Watford. We have an amazing Midfield that will look beautiful and elegant and a shambles at the back. Good times

over a year ago

"Spurs v liverpool is the early kick off

My prediction; 1-1"

over a year ago

"We've got norwich, i'm not looking forward to it"

Be afraid, be very afraid

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"Yeah we have hull away which I am on my way to - just on tube to kings x "

I'll apologise now for your wasted journey when we beat you

over a year ago

nr chester

A nice win for us today 7 points so far and second in the league happy days, for now at least Mrs blue eyes

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

9 points and 2nd in league due to rent boys beginning with c

over a year ago

I still think Chelsea have a good chance of winning the league this season

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I am still smiling from the goonage that happens when a last min goal goes in!!!!!!

Absolute scenes I wasn't in with the fans in the crush but was further back but there was still people going everywhere

over a year ago

It's been a typically atrocious start for my team.

'Mon the mighty Potters...

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"It's been a typically atrocious start for my team.

'Mon the mighty Potters..."

I have a few friends that are potters and they are not happy

over a year ago

"It's been a typically atrocious start for my team.

'Mon the mighty Potters...

I have a few friends that are potters and they are not happy "

It's the same every season, the tune soon changes once they hit their straps.

over a year ago

There are 2 games today, man city my team got west ham. I think city will win with 1-0.

west brom 0 middlesbrough 0 FT

man city v west ham 16:00

over a year ago

Go moning campers

over a year ago

Are your team playing today and what is your prediction? My team man city got man utd, it should be a good game. I think city will win with 1-0

over a year ago

"Are your team playing today and what is your prediction? My team man city got man utd, it should be a good game. I think city will win with 1-0 "
Its not till next weekend shags, International football this weekend

over a year ago

"Are your team playing today and what is your prediction? My team man city got man utd, it should be a good game. I think city will win with 1-0 Its not till next weekend shags, International football this weekend "
Ty yes, forgot about that, not many days to go

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Are your team playing today and what is your prediction? My team man city got man utd, it should be a good game. I think city will win with 1-0 Its not till next weekend shags, International football this weekend "

a real football fan would know that disappointed stag

You got to have patience

over a year ago

"Are your team playing today and what is your prediction? My team man city got man utd, it should be a good game. I think city will win with 1-0 Its not till next weekend shags, International football this weekend Ty yes, forgot about that, not many days to go "
Anyway forget about that game theres a Real derby up in Scotland next weekend

over a year ago

"Are your team playing today and what is your prediction? My team man city got man utd, it should be a good game. I think city will win with 1-0 Its not till next weekend shags, International football this weekend Ty yes, forgot about that, not many days to go Anyway forget about that game theres a Real derby up in Scotland next weekend"

aye and more people throughout the world will watch that game.

C'MON THE HOOPS!

over a year ago

"Are your team playing today and what is your prediction? My team man city got man utd, it should be a good game. I think city will win with 1-0 Its not till next weekend shags, International football this weekend Ty yes, forgot about that, not many days to go Anyway forget about that game theres a Real derby up in Scotland next weekend"
That is right and today the football are back

over a year ago

It is kick of

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Another fucking loss for Leeds. Won 1, draw 1, lost 4. Now in the drop zone at 22nd

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

start as we mean to go on for the gunners... last minute dodgy penalties after doing fuck all all game... its our move!!!

over a year ago

Norwich managed to win a game

over a year ago

There have been many goals today, motd is on soon

over a year ago

Hush shag!!!!!!!

I don't want to know about goals after seeing my lots performance

over a year ago

"Hush shag!!!!!!!

I don't want to know about goals after seeing my lots performance "

That is right, zlatan did as well score a good goal.

There is one game today, swansea v chelsea 4pm.

over a year ago

"Hush shag!!!!!!!

I don't want to know about goals after seeing my lots performance That is right, zlatan did as well score a good goal.

There is one game today, swansea v chelsea 4pm."

Swansea to win!

over a year ago

"Hush shag!!!!!!!

I don't want to know about goals after seeing my lots performance That is right, zlatan did as well score a good goal.

There is one game today, swansea v chelsea 4pm."

I meant Stoke going going down 4-0

over a year ago

"Hush shag!!!!!!!

Swansea to win! "

They nearly won, 1-1.

over a year ago

"Hush shag!!!!!!!

I meant Stoke going going down 4-0 "

I see and yes, lets hope they win net week.

over a year ago

nr chester

Eeek 3 goals for our rom last night, plus a lovely gesture from the toffees, donating to the fund for sunderlands very poorly little mascot , very proud of my team,as always Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

"Eeek 3 goals for our rom last night, plus a lovely gesture from the toffees, donating to the fund for sunderlands very poorly little mascot , very proud of my team,as always Mrs blue eyes "

Fantastic gesture following a fantastic 2nd half performance. That's why we are the people's club!

over a year ago

nr chester

"Eeek 3 goals for our rom last night, plus a lovely gesture from the toffees, donating to the fund for sunderlands very poorly little mascot , very proud of my team,as always Mrs blue eyes

Fantastic gesture following a fantastic 2nd half performance. That's why we are the people's club!"

. We are indeed

over a year ago

Go moning campers

over a year ago

My team man city got bournmouth and I reckon we will win with 2-0. Is your team playing today and what is your prediction?

over a year ago

My bet for the day is;

West ham - wba - draw

Everton to win

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 17/09/16 08:09:00]

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Not sure Fri night footie feels right but happy with doing Chelsea at the bridge..

over a year ago

nr chester

"My bet for the day is;

West ham - wba - draw

Everton to win"

. Ooooh Liam I'll go with that morning shag, what Liam said Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

"My bet for the day is;

West ham - wba - draw

Everton to win. Ooooh Liam I'll go with that morning shag, what Liam said Mrs blue eyes "

No refunds

By *aul happyMan
over a year ago

tilgate crawley

super spurs and my local team crawley town

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Leeds won, I am in shock

over a year ago

"My bet for the day is;

West ham - wba - draw

Everton to win. Ooooh Liam I'll go with that morning shag, what Liam said Mrs blue eyes "

Afternoon, lots of goals today, city won with 4-2 and leicester won too

over a year ago

nr chester

"My bet for the day is;

West ham - wba - draw

Everton to win. Ooooh Liam I'll go with that morning shag, what Liam said Mrs blue eyes Afternoon, lots of goals today, city won with 4-2 and leicester won too "

. Evening shag,we keep missing each other,well what a win for us, 3-1 woo hoo, oh and well done to you too Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

"My bet for the day is;

West ham - wba - draw

Everton to win. Ooooh Liam I'll go with that morning shag, what Liam said Mrs blue eyes Afternoon, lots of goals today, city won with 4-2 and leicester won too . Evening shag,we keep missing each other,well what a win for us, 3-1 woo hoo, oh and well done to you too Mrs blue eyes "

Afteroon and that is a good in for you , there is few games today:

Watford 3 Man Utd 1 FT

Crystal Palace Stoke 14:15

Southampton v Swansea 14:15

Tottenham v Sunderland 16:30

over a year ago

"My bet for the day is;

West ham - wba - draw

Everton to win. Ooooh Liam I'll go with that morning shag, what Liam said Mrs blue eyes Afternoon, lots of goals today, city won with 4-2 and leicester won too . Evening shag,we keep missing each other,well what a win for us, 3-1 woo hoo, oh and well done to you too Mrs blue eyes Afteroon and that is a good in for you , there is few games today:

Watford 3 Man Utd 1 FT

Crystal Palace Stoke 14:15

Southampton v Swansea 14:15

Tottenham v Sunderland 16:30

"

I'm happy Liverpool beat Chelsea

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Is this deja vu for the special one..?

over a year ago

Go moning campers. Is your team playing today and what is your prediction? My team man city got swanse and I reckon we will win with 2-1. Another good fixture is utd v leicester

over a year ago

Lots of goals so far

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/16 16:48:28]

over a year ago

over a year ago

"

"

Haha didnt work the first time

over a year ago

"

Haha didnt work the first time"

No, just as I was typing 'it looks like my dear Potters may get all 3 points......the usual happens'. 91st minuted equaliser conceded

over a year ago

I'd just like you all to take a look at the Championship table

over a year ago

"I'd just like you all to take a look at the Championship table "

Why? Is there a decent side up there?

over a year ago

"I'd just like you all to take a look at the Championship table

Why? Is there a decent side up there?"

Bloody cheek

Of course there is

over a year ago

are you on about the team where you live?

still Spurs got another three pints today and that's all that matters

COYS

over a year ago

Have a look at who's top of the Championship table today

over a year ago

"Have a look at who's top of the Championship table today "

Fully deserved

We've only lost one though

Dark horses

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I support local non-league team. Apart from the Leicester "blip" (which was very welcome) it will be the same teams at the top or near for the rest of the season *yawn* Money talks in this game.

Post new Message to Thread