Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

lapdancing

Jump to newest

By *anemick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chorley

any females on here had fun at lapdancing clubs, i intend to go to diamonds in bolton on sat night and wonder if the guys will chat me up or take me to the rooms with them , advise please, Debs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

whay are you hoping for.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"any females on here had fun at lapdancing clubs, i intend to go to diamonds in bolton on sat night and wonder if the guys will chat me up or take me to the rooms with them , advise please, Debs"

I dont think they work that way the little snug areas are for the dancers.

By *anemick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chorley

Never been but hoped for lots of horny guys chatting me up a few drinks and a play. Debs

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

wanna try lap dancing, is meant to be good for figure, but with these old creaking bones, ill go back to dreaming lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

TBH i can't imagine that being popular,the dancers are there to earn money,you wondering in giving it away might not go down well.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I once visited a lap dance club in Aberdeen with a male friend, I found it quite a horny experience watching her give him a dance.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I don`t know if it`s because I`m of an older generation or because I`m slightly more voyeuristic but I don`t find lap dancing that entertaining! I did consider it my being slightly shy too but I don`t like seeing it on film either. Give me an old fashioned striptease or even a good burlesque performance any day! Even belly dancing will entertain me!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i have been to a lap dancing club before and to be fair the women working their didnt bat an eye lid....ut then again i am hardly competition for them lol

it was quite a nice place, lovely bar area, if it wasnt for the half naked ladies milling around you wouldnt have known it was a lapdancing club as you had to move further through the building to see the main stage where there were women dancing

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I went to one in Windsor a couple of weeks ago with my FB! I'd never been before so was curious about it! I don't imagine it's the sort of place I'd go to pull mind but we had a fab time. The girls were hot, the private dance was hotter and the sex we had when we went back to the hotel rocked!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"i have been to a lap dancing club before and to be fair the women working their didnt bat an eye lid....ut then again i am hardly competition for them lol

it was quite a nice place, lovely bar area, if it wasnt for the half naked ladies milling around you wouldnt have known it was a lapdancing club as you had to move further through the building to see the main stage where there were women dancing"

Oh id quite like to go to one too,im insatiably curious.But the OP was talking about playing with the men there,that what i thought might not go down well.

Post new Message to Thread