By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

death to tax! up the revolution

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I don't mind paying tax.. I have a good life and happy to make my contribution.

As a single guy paying higher rate tax, with private health care, in a home with 25% discount for council tax..

I'm a giver.. but a happy one.

over a year ago

"death to tax! up the revolution "

there will be no revolution.

people have no balls for a serious fight or prolonged disobedience.

prices,cost of living etc is already out of hand but what are you gonna do?

live on the streets?

over a year ago

"I don't mind paying tax.. I have a good life and happy to make my contribution.

As a single guy paying higher rate tax, with private health care, in a home with 25% discount for council tax..

You can pay mine fer me if you like

"

xxx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I don't mind paying tax.. I have a good life and happy to make my contribution.

xxx"

let me think about that...

No your ok, but thanks for offering tho xxx

over a year ago

"death to tax! up the revolution

there will be no revolution.

people have no balls for a serious fight or prolonged disobedience.

prices,cost of living etc is already out of hand but what are you gonna do?

live on the streets?

"

course there won't. peeps don't know what it is to stand together anymore. They might find out tho when they end up on the streets cos they can't pay the mortgage or their debt.

I work hard, I pay my tax and I am a very productive person. In any case us lower-downs have just benefitted from an increased personal allowance thanks to the libdems.

Still like a bit o fun tho.

over a year ago

xxx

No your ok, but thanks for offering tho xxx "

well anytime you feel the need ....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/04/11 19:20:47]

over a year ago

xxx

well anytime you feel the need .... "

by the way, sorry to hear they put you in a home, any possiblity they may let you out one day?

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 07/04/11 19:20:47]"

more likely mis-managed.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

xxx

by the way, sorry to hear they put you in a home, any possiblity they may let you out one day?"

lol

best clarify... not a home for the elderly..

over a year ago

xxx

by the way, sorry to hear they put you in a home, any possiblity they may let you out one day?

lol

best clarify... not a home for the elderly.."

ah, sectioned, nudge nudge ... not a word

over a year ago

I think the services we get in a lifetime cost far more than what we contribute from our salaries and if we had to pay for example, one pregnancy alone from obstetric care to sending that child to school and all of the health care they get, it costs hundreds of thousands of pounds. Thats apart from everything else we get. If you sat down and thought about the real cost of the services everyone benefits from, the average personal NI contributions and tax would cxome nowhere near even if you worked from 16 to 66.

Some people don't contribute a penny by either being out of the income bracket for paying or from never being employed and still get the same things.

The system seems unfair but is it really? Nobody is refused health care or an education in this country. We are very lucky in this respect.

Politicians wasting our money - thats another issue...

over a year ago

"I think the services we get in a lifetime cost far more than what we contribute from our salaries and if we had to pay for example, one pregnancy alone from obstetric care to sending that child to school and all of the health care they get, it costs hundreds of thousands of pounds. Thats apart from everything else we get. If you sat down and thought about the real cost of the services everyone benefits from, the average personal NI contributions and tax would cxome nowhere near even if you worked from 16 to 66.

Some people don't contribute a penny by either being out of the income bracket for paying or from never being employed and still get the same things.

The system seems unfair but is it really? Nobody is refused health care or an education in this country. We are very lucky in this respect.

Politicians wasting our money - thats another issue..."

oi!

over a year ago

Sorry when I removed it cos it said cost less so had to change it to more lol!!! I never proof read in my eagerness to hit the post button. Soz xxx Im always surprised at the rapidity people respond and quote when you do a quick delete.!

By *eaboMan
over a year ago

marden

totally agree jecherche, people continualy knock this country, but compare it to ther countries, anywhere in the third world, certain south american states etc we are generally very well off, reasonably well looked after and with the potential to better oneself with some training and hard work. Some of the countries that needed a revolution are having one, or have just had one

Post new Message to Thread