FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Once you've had a BBC or VWE can you go back to a 6 inch?

Jump to newest

By *okerling1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Just a question for the ladies, regarding men with really big cocks. Once you've experienced a guy well hung with a 8+ inch cock, can you go back to a 6 inch?

Does it leave you unfilled or is it a cass of it just feels different with each individual person?

Same scenario really with a large dildo, does regular use with a large one make it disappointing when you have a guy with a smaller dick inside you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orksfuncoupleCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Just a question for the ladies, regarding men with really big cocks. Once you've experienced a guy well hung with a 8+ inch cock, can you go back to a 6 inch?

Does it leave you unfilled or is it a cass of it just feels different with each individual person?

Same scenario really with a large dildo, does regular use with a large one make it disappointing when you have a guy with a smaller dick inside you?

"

It does stretch and shrink you know, us ladies don't walk round whistling from our vajaja's after having a huge cock or toy for the rest of our lives!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My ex is about eight or nine inches... I still prefer a bit smaller.

I have a big chunky dildo... I still like my smaller, thinner toys.

over a year ago

"Just a question for the ladies, regarding men with really big cocks. Once you've experienced a guy well hung with a 8+ inch cock, can you go back to a 6 inch?

It does stretch and shrink you know, us ladies don't walk round whistling from our vajaja's after having a huge cock or toy for the rest of our lives!!"

I was gunna say something similar but thought I'd leave it to one of you beautiful peeps to say.

over a year ago

I was with someone a few days back. She said it was some of the best sex she's had and I'm only just a tad over 6 inches.

She said she's had larger but as I knew what I was doing, it was a better experience for her.

I was well happy!

over a year ago

It does stretch and shrink you know, us ladies don't walk round whistling from our vajaja's after having a huge cock or toy for the rest of our lives!!"

Lmao

over a year ago

I had black and I went back

And TBH I wouldn't go there again either but that's my preference

over a year ago

i hadn't had sex for months and was fine fucking an average guy the other day.

got to say though my other friend has a thick cock and i enjoyed that more.

over a year ago

my fist ever sex toy was a platinum rabbit.. then i bought a bullet followed by a wand..

kinda wish i never got them,, i cant cum without them now its like im used to them

over a year ago

"

Are you worried you are going to get passed by in favour of a large dildo OP?

By *okerling1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

All hope is not lost, lol! Variety of experiences, thanks for the insights.

By *okerling1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Ultimately men will be replaced in the future, a big dildo is just another step in the evolution.

over a year ago

The irony is that now you can buy a rampant rabbit that you can pump up off Lovehoney.

over a year ago

Half the problem with guys with big cocks is because they think it's big they think that's enough, and most have no idea about foreplay and teasing to stimulate a woman where we find guys with average or Evan smallish cocks usually spend time stimulating all the woman's parts and perform far better, than the guys with big cocks who only know how to shove it in and out for 5 minutes

over a year ago

Sometimes i find sex uncomfortable with guys with big cocks

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/16 16:24:10]

over a year ago

"Ultimately men will be replaced in the future, a big dildo is just another step in the evolution. "

Are you being serious by saying men will be replaced in the future?

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

no it depends on how hard it is and how much i enjoy a mans company, though i wouldnt want one less than 6 inches i dont think. i dont like really big toys 6 or 7 inches is big enough and its the rabbit ears that make me cum so size not so important.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Half the problem with guys with big cocks is because they think it's big they think that's enough, and most have no idea about foreplay and teasing to stimulate a woman where we find guys with average or Evan smallish cocks usually spend time stimulating all the woman's parts and perform far better, than the guys with big cocks who only know how to shove it in and out for 5 minutes "

five minutes bloody hell some guys really do push the boat out on meets

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Half the problem with guys with big cocks is because they think it's big they think that's enough, and most have no idea about foreplay and teasing to stimulate a woman where we find guys with average or Evan smallish cocks usually spend time stimulating all the woman's parts and perform far better, than the guys with big cocks who only know how to shove it in and out for 5 minutes "

Thats a generalisation, i have 8inches, but my biggest turn on is foreplay and giving oral, which would be the same if i had 5 inches, i think its more to do with being a selfish lover than size x

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Ultimately men will be replaced in the future, a big dildo is just another step in the evolution.

Are you being serious by saying men will be replaced in the future? "

never going to happen buddy you cant beat human interaction sex toys used alone are just about stress relief

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"

I'm still baffled in this day and age that some folk think sex is nothing else but penetration.

By *okerling1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"Ultimately men will be replaced in the future, a big dildo is just another step in the evolution.

Are you being serious by saying men will be replaced in the future? "

We have a woman UK Prime Minister, the U.S. will have their first woman President before the end of the year. Evolution in small steps! I'm happy to be a man servant

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Half the problem with guys with big cocks is because they think it's big they think that's enough, and most have no idea about foreplay and teasing to stimulate a woman where we find guys with average or Evan smallish cocks usually spend time stimulating all the woman's parts and perform far better, than the guys with big cocks who only know how to shove it in and out for 5 minutes

five minutes bloody hell some guys really do push the boat out on meets "

Yeah! Thats got me worried too, hope it wasn't 5 whole minutes

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I'm still baffled in this day and age that some folk think sex is nothing else but penetration."

that statement holds true for both sexes male and female you would be surprised by the number of profiles that not only demand a face picture but a cock one to .

By *okerling1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"The irony is that now you can buy a rampant rabbit that you can pump up off Lovehoney.

"

You'll need to let us know what size you pump it up to?

over a year ago

There are some BIg cocks on here , with small dicks.

over a year ago

I don't like big cocks, I wouldn't meet anybody 8inch +

I find them painful and I get no pleasure wincing away every time they thrust

I much prefer average

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/16 16:41:26]

over a year ago

This

over a year ago

pmsl

over a year ago

"I don't like big cocks, I wouldn't meet anybody 8inch +

I find them painful and I get no pleasure wincing away every time they thrust

I much prefer average "

Same, where's the fun in that?

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 04/08/16 16:41:26]"

The wife see's it as a treat and enjoys it at her pleasure in the meantime making do with my little dick!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

9/10 cock threads are started by guys.

10/10 messages I get asking about my cock are from guys.

There is something in this, but I'm damned if I know what

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I was getting a handjob off of a girl with pretty bad eyesight, she said this is the biggest cock I've have ever felt...

I said thanks but I thi.k you're pulling my leg..

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

I'm still baffled in this day and age that some folk think sex is nothing else but penetration."

over a year ago

"9/10 cock threads are started by guys.

10/10 messages I get asking about my cock are from guys.

There is something in this, but I'm damned if I know what "

What's a cock?

over a year ago

Are you being serious by saying men will be replaced in the future?

never going to happen buddy you cant beat human interaction sex toys used alone are just about stress relief "

My thoughts exactly :-

over a year ago

Of course. And once you'be had a baby you need something that size for the rest of your life.

Men, do you even think before you post?

over a year ago

Not true.

over a year ago

"Half the problem with guys with big cocks is because they think it's big they think that's enough, and most have no idea about foreplay and teasing to stimulate a woman where we find guys with average or Evan smallish cocks usually spend time stimulating all the woman's parts and perform far better, than the guys with big cocks who only know how to shove it in and out for 5 minutes

Not true."

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Of course. And once you'be had a baby you need something that size for the rest of your life.

Men, do you even think before you post? "

a thinking man on a sex site come now you know their a endangered species

over a year ago

"Of course. And once you'be had a baby you need something that size for the rest of your life.

Men, do you even think before you post? "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/16 17:18:11]

over a year ago

Not true ,well that's my opinion anyway .

over a year ago

So many men are hung up about their cock size. Just be confident with what you have. I'm pretty sure a woman is going to enjoy her self more with a guy that's confident in the bedroom no matter what.

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle

It's the motion in the ocean ..... Not the size of the vessel .... Whilst big can be good ... I would rather have a rock hard cock banging me than a flaccid large one! ... And as the lady said earlier ... It goes back to the way it was before anything large stetched it ....

over a year ago

"I was getting a handjob off of a girl with pretty bad eyesight, she said this is the biggest cock I've have ever felt...

I said thanks but I thi.k you're pulling my leg.."

. Lmao great stuff x

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Foreplay and oral is key ... also its not always size guys ... its what u do with it that counts ...

over a year ago

Black gentlemen vary in size just as much as white gentlemen,the story is a myth and a generalization that isnt true, the notion that penis size varies according to race is false.Penis size is as variable as foot size you can only judge it on an individual basis.

over a year ago

I feel much better now reading most of these posts

over a year ago

"I was with someone a few days back. She said it was some of the best sex she's had and I'm only just a tad over 6 inches.

She said she's had larger but as I knew what I was doing, it was a better experience for her.

I was well happy! "

When are you free?

over a year ago

"Black gentlemen vary in size just as much as white gentlemen,the story is a myth and a generalization that isnt true, the notion that penis size varies according to race is false.Penis size is as variable as foot size you can only judge it on an individual basis."

But one of the B's in BBC does refer to Big

over a year ago

Yes but limping

over a year ago

"Black gentlemen vary in size just as much as white gentlemen,the story is a myth and a generalization that isnt true, the notion that penis size varies according to race is false.Penis size is as variable as foot size you can only judge it on an individual basis."

over a year ago

Can someone enlighten me

If a guy really gets to work with the fire play with the woman yearning for the cock does the size matter at all?

over a year ago

Sorry meant foreplay

over a year ago

"Can someone enlighten me

If a guy really gets to work with the fire play with the woman yearning for the cock does the size matter at all?"

Nope, not one bit. Not for me anyway

over a year ago

If a guy really gets to work with the fire play with the woman yearning for the cock does the size matter at all?"

fire play?!

By *hemonkeyheadMan
over a year ago

Reading

some large cocks look soft and floppy always - is that a thing? does anybody have a 10 inch that's as hard as a baseball bat?

can such a person ever sleep face down? would their legs be left dangling in the air every time they have morning wood?

does the tip of the dick exceed the sound barrier when the man does a 360 spin with it erect?

will he take off like a helicopter if he span hard enough?

these are the questions i'd like answers to

over a year ago

"some large cocks look soft and floppy always - is that a thing? does anybody have a 10 inch that's as hard as a baseball bat?

can such a person ever sleep face down? would their legs be left dangling in the air every time they have morning wood?

does the tip of the dick exceed the sound barrier when the man does a 360 spin with it erect?

these are the questions i'd like answers to"

Need EXTRA leg room on a crowded train/bus?

over a year ago

"Sorry meant foreplay"

I couldn't work out what you were saying at all

True for most but a lot of Women love that feeling of being stretched and a Man going in deep

over a year ago

"some large cocks look soft and floppy always - is that a thing? does anybody have a 10 inch that's as hard as a baseball bat?

these are the questions i'd like answers to"

You need a licence to carry it through some states in the USA

over a year ago

"I had black and I went back

And TBH I wouldn't go there again either but that's my preference "

Sound like my wife. She's also been there and won't return.. Guess it's not all it's cracked up to be though it wasn't anything to do with his cock size

over a year ago

Thank you

over a year ago

"Black gentlemen vary in size just as much as white gentlemen,the story is a myth and a generalization that isnt true, the notion that penis size varies according to race is false.Penis size is as variable as foot size you can only judge it on an individual basis.

But one of the B's in BBC does refer to Big"

.. As does one of b,s in bbw mean beautiful ,and that's not always true either,no disrespect to bbws I'm one myself lol.

over a year ago

"Black gentlemen vary in size just as much as white gentlemen,the story is a myth and a generalization that isnt true, the notion that penis size varies according to race is false.Penis size is as variable as foot size you can only judge it on an individual basis.

But one of the B's in BBC does refer to Big.. As does one of b,s in bbw mean beautiful ,and that's not always true either,no disrespect to bbws I'm one myself lol."

But a Man saying he is a BBC and is 5-6-7" is measuring wrong, Lying or misinformed about having a big cock,

I think Men who have a 8" plus would fit that description,

A Woman who describes herself as a BBW is beautiful either in her own eyes or to someone else

over a year ago

But one of the B's in BBC does refer to Big.. As does one of b,s in bbw mean beautiful ,and that's not always true either,no disrespect to bbws I'm one myself lol.

But a Man saying he is a BBC and is 5-6-7" is measuring wrong, Lying or misinformed about having a big cock,

I think Men who have a 8" plus would fit that description,

A Woman who describes herself as a BBW is beautiful either in her own eyes or to someone else"

We are all different sizes ,men and women as for the male willies ,big willy small willy medium willy everyone has a preference,if they want to say they have BBC then that's up to them ,let the females find out when they meet them i say .

over a year ago

True story of a man is to lie about the size of his will he will definitely be found out when he meets the other

By *hemonkeyheadMan
over a year ago

Reading

also, mixed results - seems like there's no real definition of BBC (or BBW)

one woman can say you've got a huge cock and another will say "meh"

and others still measure differently - gooch to tip, or belly to tip, or beneath the ballsack to tip...

over a year ago

I can only speak for my wife but she has had several bigger lovers now and while she can revert back to smaller ones and enjoy the sex, overall she has admitted that the feelings a bigger one gives her is more enjoyable.

over a year ago

big can hurt a lot if owner isnt careful

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"Ultimately men will be replaced in the future, a big dildo is just another step in the evolution. "

I like the whole man thanks, not just the cock although that feels great !

By *aughtyYorkGentMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"

and others still measure differently - gooch to tip, or belly to tip, or beneath the ballsack to tip..."

And there can easily be a 2 inch difference between the measurement to the scrotum and that along the side closest to the guy's body when erect.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

"

Women change their mind all the time when it comes to selection/choice fella. What do you think

Some want 6" one minute, 8" the next, 10" the next then come back around to 8". Thats before putting up their meet tonight and inbetween disliking & re-liking the new fitted kitchen

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

over a year ago

"I had black and I went back

And TBH I wouldn't go there again either but that's my preference

Sound like my wife. She's also been there and won't return.. Guess it's not all it's cracked up to be though it wasn't anything to do with his cock size "

A lot of it is to do with attitude .., being cocky about your cock size is a total turn off ... most so called bbcs think they have the monopoly on being VWE and with that come a certain attitude, which is offputting to me

over a year ago

Yes.

Girth might not be a problem stretching wise but length can be.

I am not a fan of having my cervix battered.

So certain positions aren't great for me- like doggy for example.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/16 19:05:20]

over a year ago

Just copying / pasting what i said on the other thread

We're not all size queens you know.

There's got to be a good balance between size & a man that knows how to use what he has to both our advantages.

And as an FYI my best sex wasn't with a VWE man it's always been with men who are considerate & passionate fuckers

over a year ago

Thats a generalisation, i have 8inches, but my biggest turn on is foreplay and giving oral, which would be the same if i had 5 inches, i think its more to do with being a selfish lover than size x"

To be honest I have found the same

In my experience I have found guys with big cocks seem to think that's all they need to bring to the party

I have found with all the well endowed men I have met they have the attitude of, I have this the rest is your job

I have also found they don't give oral and in my experience big guys tend to be aggressive shaggers so sex with them is painful

Of course I can't speak for every well endowed guy, only the ones I have experienced but I've experienced enough to know I now only meet average guys

over a year ago

"Sorry meant foreplay

I couldn't work out what you were saying at all

True for most but a lot of Women love that feeling of being stretched and a Man going in deep"

Exactly this!

over a year ago

To be honest i prefer smaller

six inches sounds good to me

over a year ago

"I was getting a handjob off of a girl with pretty bad eyesight, she said this is the biggest cock I've have ever felt...

I said thanks but I thi.k you're pulling my leg.."

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"

Yeah,small dicks are really disappointing

over a year ago

It's not all about the size. You have to have finesse. A lovely fab lady - sadly not a forum dweller - tells me it's not how deep you fish, it's how you wiggle your worm. Cracking way with words that girl. She's right though.

over a year ago

Yes. My regular partners are well above average down to smaller than average.

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

This is why I like fab. You can learn things.

over a year ago

8===¤

over a year ago

I really know how to please a woman. Im not huge but i have been too big for some ladys and even a few working girls said it was too big. Im gentle anyways. Is it stereo typing a guy by saying if he has a big cock, he does not try so hard?

over a year ago

Cock Cock Cock Think noones ever seen a Cock before

over a year ago

I think someone is delusional

over a year ago

Apparently i have good rhythm and if my cock was any bigger it would be to big. I'm no pro though and what would I know

over a year ago

It's not just about the cock lads stimulate her mind and she will be aroused enough too take a big cock tease and please before you throw your weapon in its that simple

over a year ago

Na, it's all about the girth. I require a girth between 30 and 40cm to keep me satisfied, the width of something I pushed out of it need that space filling

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

We can feel your shape and size but weren't made with memory foam-like wind tunnels. We can become very tight after having marrow like cocks up us.

It's all about the person, their mind as well as physical form. I'd not go below 3" though, It's not worth it as I don't have an IBA, ironing board arse, so it would barely reach the gates to heaven.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/09/16 07:17:10]

over a year ago

Of course you can go back to a smaller one.

Any way it's the person I like, not just his cock

over a year ago

Yes , too large a cock I've found uncomfortable as it seems to hit the end of my cervix in doggy position. It's how it's used too, not all about size.

over a year ago

Well im perfectly happy with my 6 and half inches any bigger and utd just be an inconvience

Probably helps that i love licking pussy especially if the woman squirts!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"my fist ever sex toy was a platinum rabbit.. then i bought a bullet followed by a wand..

kinda wish i never got them,, i cant cum without them now its like im used to them "

anyone else noticed the Freudian slip here? Lol

By *edRidingWolfCouple
over a year ago

Lydney

I've had big.... An ex boyfriend was massive, and tbh it was more pain than pleasure.

Give me an average length girthy guy any day please

Red x

over a year ago

I've tried big cocks, I don't really find much pleasure in them, I'd take 6inch over 8+ plus any day

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Tad late with that assumption, there's some massive dildo's on here already..

By *ukus 62Woman
over a year ago

Essex

over a year ago

I'm not a size queen. If I get a big cock I will enjoy it, if I get a guy who's good a making me gush I'll enjoy that. But if I get a man who can give me an orgasm with just words then that tops it all.

Besides most men I play with aren't not as big as what I have at home, so they have to find other ways of pleasing me. Sex is so more complex than just a cock and pussy.

over a year ago

Good post this is valuable information. guys take note and be happy. I'm 8inch but I have always wanted to be larger because I thought that what girls like but I'm rethinking because I have never had a complaint lol

over a year ago

I wonder whether it really matters? I'm lucky (I hope) that I'm blessed with a ten inch cock that's also very thick. That said, I'm sure that if the guy had a massive cock, but was as ugly as sin, or had the personality of a wet fish it would turn off the potential playmate anyway? Maybe I'm wrong!!

Would gorgeous, with a small cock be enough? xx

over a year ago

Ive said it time and again its not the size its how you use what you have got

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm still baffled in this day and age that some folk think sex is nothing else but penetration."

I'm just putting this out there again, it needs to be said.

over a year ago

I'm seconding Topsy....some of my very best mindblowing sexual experiences didn't even have a cock in the building let alone in me

By *heCuriousCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

"I'm still baffled in this day and age that some folk think sex is nothing else but penetration.

I'm just putting this out there again, it needs to be said. "

I think this type of question comes up again and again because we men have no way of knowing what that particular feeling it like for a woman.

When we play as a couple it's rarely about just sticking it in and pumping away. It's about touching, kissing, teasing, fingers, tongues, talking and whatever else gets us going.

I guess my thing is if you put a naked lady in front of me I'll stand to attention but if she's not into it or just laid there expecting me just to dive on, it won't be until I have problems lol

over a year ago

"my fist ever sex toy was a platinum rabbit.. then i bought a bullet followed by a wand..

kinda wish i never got them,, i cant cum without them now its like im used to them "

Oh my god I know that feeling well

By *onny bigMan
over a year ago

london harrow

Not true."

I with you on that one, it's not at all true!

I'm big but don't think for one second that's my best feature and because of it I don't have to put any effort into sex.

That's just a generalisation that usually people with small cocks tell there self

over a year ago

"Na, it's all about the girth. I require a girth between 30 and 40cm to keep me satisfied, the width of something I pushed out of it need that space filling "

Jesus that's the size of a wine bottle if you're talking circumference and the fat end of a traffic cone if it's diameter?

over a year ago

"also, mixed results - seems like there's no real definition of BBC (or BBW)

one woman can say you've got a huge cock and another will say "meh"

and others still measure differently - gooch to tip, or belly to tip, or beneath the ballsack to tip..."

And then there are those who measure from the skirting board

By *heCuriousCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

It's almost like we've come to the conclusion that we're all different

over a year ago

As someone about 6" i hope some do

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"It's almost like we've come to the conclusion that we're all different "

Woah there!!!! That's a bit rad.

over a year ago

I had a dick just shy of 9inches for almost 10 years. That's done something to me psychologically because even now 7 years on from him I prefer 7inches plus, not just for penetration but for general merriment and enjoyment of the penis. Would have to be some fantastic looking gentleman for me to enjoy smaller.

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

It certainly doesn't make me stop wanting a dude if he has a smaller penis... I like the variation, rather than just go for big.

over a year ago

There's too much stress and worry regarding cock size, mines not the smallest and it's certainly not the largest but am I bothered? No thank you sir!

This is my cock, there are many others like it but this one is mine. Without me, it is useless. Without it, I am useless.

Little couple of lines from Full Metal Condom there

Good movie

over a year ago

"Na, it's all about the girth. I require a girth between 30 and 40cm to keep me satisfied, the width of something I pushed out of it need that space filling

Jesus that's the size of a wine bottle if you're talking circumference and the fat end of a traffic cone if it's diameter?

"

I think I could crawl inside it!

Like that scene from Star Wars where Han Solo crawls inside the animal to keep warm in the snow when hes looking for Luke Skywalker!

over a year ago

Yeah or bear grylls inside a dead camel

Glad someone picked up on it. I thought I misread it?

I always thought I was girthy at 17cm circumference?

over a year ago

I always wondered why i hear whistling from my mrs after group sex

over a year ago

Think you got it right! Walking up stairs would be a bit of a chore, would be similar to having a sledgehammer strapped on down there lol

When people talk about being "born again" is this what they mean?

over a year ago

It'd be like waving a stick in a bucket

Blocked

over a year ago

"It'd be like waving a stick in a bucket

Blocked "

Punching a kebab lol

over a year ago

Blocked

Punching a kebab lol"

Isn't punching smoke or fucking a dying mans hand shake?

over a year ago

Blocked

Punching a kebab lol

Isn't punching smoke or fucking a dying mans hand shake?"

Probably on the more crude end of the spectrum but still not bad all the same! Lol

over a year ago

What most people forget is that it isn't just about cock size, it's about the fit of 2 surfaces. Women have different lengths/sizes of their vagina too. The majority of a woman's nerve endings are withing the first couple of inches of her vaginal opening...after that it is just pressure.

Basically, as long as the guy is big enough to hit those nerve endings and he can engage the ladies brain and react to her bodies rhythms a good time should be had by both. Turn on a mind and the body will follow.

There is no point having a 10 inch cock if you can only fit 7 in. The reason male porn stars with big dicks are employed is that they have to get the bloody cameraman in there too!

Post new Message to Thread