Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

does age matter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi there a question does age really matter ?i am 52 but have been told i can easily pass for younger and actually most of women i have known since hitting the big 50 have been in their 30,s so is age an issue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Mine doesn't seem to be a problem and I'm older than you xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

May I refer you to the post "age??"

The same question asked the same answers answered.

over a year ago

Yawn

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

yes he must have posted just before me ??

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"May I refer you to the post "age??"

The same question asked the same answers answered. "

The guy is old and forgetful. Give him a break

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Age can be an issue for me as young lads that look like school kids don't do it for me

I like a man to look like a man and not a boy

Xxx

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Yes age matters.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yes age matters."

I agree age does matter, I don't think "it's just a number" and I'm not ashamed or embarrassed to be knocking on the door of 60 but I'm not going to claim to behave as if I'm 25 either.

over a year ago

Age does not matter to me in the slightest

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Age does not matter to me in the slightest"

Unless they're over 60

over a year ago

Yes and no!

I'm 41 but have a very good female friend who is 27. We hit it off straight away.

I get on with people of all ages. I'm often told I look like I'm in my 30's which is obviously nice.

I think it's more about your attitude to life rather than the number of years you have lived.

I can be wise and my life experiences are an advantage but I can still have a good laugh and be silly. It's about getting the balance right. I have a "young" outlook on life.

I'm not ashamed of the amount of years I have been alive, nor do I wear it like a badge.

over a year ago

I don't see it as an issue. In the past three years I've had sex with ladies from 19 (and her mum) to 68 (but looking much younger). Mutual attraction is all that matters in the end.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yes and no!

I'm 41 but have a very good female friend who is 27. We hit it off straight away.

I get on with people of all ages. I'm often told I look like I'm in my 30's which is obviously nice.

I think it's more about your attitude to life rather than the number of years you have lived.

I can be wise and my life experiences are an advantage but I can still have a good laugh and be silly. It's about getting the balance right. I have a "young" outlook on life.

I'm not ashamed of the amount of years I have been alive, nor do I wear it like a badge."

Socially age is insignificant as far as I'm concerned although I'd struggle spending an evening in the pub with a group of 20 year olds. Sexually it's very important to me.

over a year ago

"hi there a question does age really matter ?i am 52 but have been told i can easily pass for younger and actually most of women i have known since hitting the big 50 have been in their 30,s so is age an issue? "

We are 58 and 54, we have lots of fun with ages 22to 68! M x

over a year ago

"Yes and no!

I'm not ashamed of the amount of years I have been alive, nor do I wear it like a badge.

Socially age is insignificant as far as I'm concerned although I'd struggle spending an evening in the pub with a group of 20 year olds. Sexually it's very important to me."

Social or sexual it really has no bearing really.

Sexually my youngest has been 20 and oldest has been 57. Each has bought a different experience to the table.

Social I like to be with a group of mixed ages. Each has a different perspective on issues. Only last week I was in my local drinking with a group of people aged between 18 and 65. Each respecting each others points of view on current affairs issues. It was great.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yes and no!

Socially age is insignificant as far as I'm concerned although I'd struggle spending an evening in the pub with a group of 20 year olds. Sexually it's very important to me.

Sexually my youngest has been 20 and oldest has been 57. Each has bought a different experience to the table.

Social I like to be with a group of mixed ages. Each has a different perspective on issues. Only last week I was in my local drinking with a group of people aged between 18 and 65. Each respecting each others points of view on current affairs issues. It was great. "

Vive la difference!

over a year ago

Attitude over age any day for me. Fab age can be different to real age though, either that or some people have had a hard life.

Sarah

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Attitude over age any day for me. Fab age can be different to real age though, either that or some people have had a hard life.

Sarah "

Ain't "that" the truth!

over a year ago

"Yes and no!

Social I like to be with a group of mixed ages. Each has a different perspective on issues. Only last week I was in my local drinking with a group of people aged between 18 and 65. Each respecting each others points of view on current affairs issues. It was great.

Vive la difference! "

most definitely

over a year ago

your public pics are 5 years old. although you do look younger than 47 in them.

over a year ago

for me yes age does matter

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/16 15:01:46]

over a year ago

"Age does not matter to me in the slightest

Unless they're over 60 "

That does not bothyer me either tbh

By *enfold75Man
over a year ago

hemel hempstead

Is this wrong I'm 41 and my girlfriend is 22. I was very dubious about it at first. But now I don't care

over a year ago

Please look at our profile we couldn't be happier.but I understand it wouldn't work for everyone.

By *omez42Man
over a year ago

gloucester

Age isn't a problem for me, but it seems it can be a limit for some.

There are a lot of people on here who set a limit of 49. I'm 50, does that extra year make that much difference? We'll never know, because I am not allowed to contact them by the software.

My favourite partner is 20 years younger, she doesn't complain

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

funny enough i am the one who worries about being too old for this especially when there are so many younger women on here

over a year ago

It does.

If they have 10 years younger than they ACTUALLY are on their profile and look fuck all like their pics.

That's when it fucking matters.

Post new Message to Thread