Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Gift of Fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So every day we go through new pics and pretty much fab everything for a bit a few hours at a time.

The idea is someone will see a fab on a picture they posted and it might give them that little flurry or nice feeling.

It's not a blanket fabing as there are some photos that are obviously copied from online but the genuine looking ones.

Does anyone else do this or are we deluding ourselves when thinking fab is more than a popularity contest every day and people only fab the top pics?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I have no idea.

I rarely look.

I'm sure *some* people take it *very* seriously

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So every day we go through new pics and pretty much fab everything for a bit a few hours at a time.

The idea is someone will see a fab on a picture they posted and it might give them that little flurry or nice feeling.

It's not a blanket fabing as there are some photos that are obviously copied from online but the genuine looking ones.

Does anyone else do this or are we deluding ourselves when thinking fab is more than a popularity contest every day and people only fab the top pics? "

I do like to think that my fabs give the recipient a little warm fuzzy feeling

over a year ago

My fabs give me a warm fuzzy feeling and whilst id love to be on pg1 I hope that people fab my pics cos they like them n not just because they are blanket fabbing. xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"My fabs give me a warm fuzzy feeling and whilst id love to be on pg1 I hope that people fab my pics cos they like them n not just because they are blanket fabbing. xxx "

It's not blanket fabbing, genuinely thrilling to see all these pictures , men, women, TV alike . A lot may on the hotlist top photos simply like for the sake of them being the top pics though.

over a year ago

I fab pictures purely because I like them.

I do check hot pics sometimes but I don't fab them for the sake of fabbing

Post new Message to Thread