Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Favourite film at the movies currently

Jump to newest

By *ewels74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

I went to see BFG just recently and oh I just loved it, hadn't laughed so hard in a while and certain bit made the whole cinema laugh out which is a great thing,

So this is my pick of favourite film of the year so far

What's yours?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I haven't seen it yet, But I really want to watch Star Trek Beyond

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Just about to go in for my second viewing of Star Trek, and planning my third visit to ghostbusters

over a year ago

has to be Civil War - it was everything I've always wanted from a comic book movie.

over a year ago

Going to see Star Trek Beyond tonight but we have high hopes for Suicide Squad next week

Best film of the year Deadpool by a mile

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Best film of the decade...Grimsby

over a year ago

For action it's a toss up between X men and Civil War.

For comedy it has to be Brothers Grimsby.

I did watch Central Intelligence the other night which is also entertaining but not great

over a year ago

Just saw star trek beyond..i fully enjoyed it. Not best star trek film but not worst..seen every star trek on the cinema remember seeing 1-7 at the showcase a special viewing for the premire of generations cost £7.50 and that included a pizza

By *ewels74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

Yeah I've not had time to see lots of films this year,seen Warcraft as well which was good also,but bfg reminded me of the book as I read it when I was a child

I think star trek beyond and ghost busters also are those i want to eventually see and the Suicide Squad looks actually really good,but i try to see good ones when i can and thete has been really fantastic films out and still to come

over a year ago

I'll answer this after Friday hehehehehe

over a year ago

"Yeah I've not had time to see lots of films this year,seen Warcraft as well which was good also,but bfg reminded me of the book as I read it when I was a child

I think star trek beyond and ghost busters also are those i want to eventually see and the Suicide Squad looks actually really

good,but i try to see good ones when i can and thete has been really fantastic films out and still to come"

I am tempted to see ghostbusters to see if it is bad has they say plus i saw the original 2 in the cinema and its cheaper to see it here in bulgaria in 3D at only £4

over a year ago

No contest... Jason Bourne

By *ewels74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

"No contest... Jason Bourne "

See it was a toss up going to see BFG or Jason Bourne,I was totally swith ring

By *ewels74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

"Yeah I've not had time to see lots of films this year,seen Warcraft as well which was good also,but bfg reminded me of the book as I read it when I was a child

I think star trek beyond and ghost busters also are those i want to eventually see and the Suicide Squad looks actually really

good,but i try to see good ones when i can and thete has been really fantastic films out and still to come

I am tempted to see ghostbusters to see if it is bad has they say plus i saw the original 2 in the cinema and its cheaper to see it here in bulgaria in 3D at only £4 "

That's also the annoying thing the cost to go to the cinema these days ughs

over a year ago

Deadpool by a mile. Was funny as fuck.

Grimsby Brothers made me laugh too.

over a year ago

good,but i try to see good ones when i can and thete has been really fantastic films out and still to come

I am tempted to see ghostbusters to see if it is bad has they say plus i saw the original 2 in the cinema and its cheaper to see it here in bulgaria in 3D at only £4

That's also the annoying thing the cost to go to the cinema these days ughs"

I agree what is now about £8/9 to see a film in 3D and if you got a family say couple and 2 kids...ouch

over a year ago

Nell and I went to see Star Trek last night. It was good but not a patch on the previous two. The price for the two of us and a bottle of water was extortionate too!

We both really enjoyed Civil War and Deadpool.

over a year ago

I agree what is now about £8/9 to see a film in 3D and if you got a family say couple and 2 kids...ouch "

At least over a tenner in London. Ridiculous prices.

Hardly go anymore.

By *ndianswingers.Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

Star trek for us as me and hubby are trekky's LIVE LONG AND PROSPER !!!

over a year ago

I agree what is now about £8/9 to see a film in 3D and if you got a family say couple and 2 kids...ouch

At least over a tenner in London. Ridiculous prices.

Hardly go anymore."

Bloody hell unless its really special best to wait till it is out on blu ray

over a year ago

"No contest... Jason Bourne "
hoping to see that this week coming.. Do hope its as good as I'm wanting it to be x

over a year ago

"Star trek for us as me and hubby are trekky's LIVE LONG AND PROSPER !!!"

I did enjoy this..came close to meeting simon pegg once in manchester but did get to see him and nick frost talk for awhile...

Going to Birmingham nec to a star trek 50th anniversary event...william shatner will be there plus others from all star treks.

over a year ago

went to see Hell or High Water at the cinema yesterday

Best movie I have seen this year, excellent film, excellent soundtrack and scores a 8.2 on IMDb

go see this movie, you wont be disappointed.

Post new Message to Thread