Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Random acts of kindness

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So im on me hollidays, just rescued a dove out of the swimming pool.just like in the blur tune Park life," its gave me an enormous sense of well being" anyone else done somthing nice of late thats kind and made themselves feel good??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well done you. It does feel good to make a difference!

I'm a bit like Smashie and Nicey from the Harry Enfield show - I do various good deeds but don't like to talk about it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

" well done you. It does feel good to make a difference!

I'm a bit like Smashie and Nicey from the Harry Enfield show - I do various good deeds but don't like to talk about it "

lolololo

over a year ago

Rescued the now wife from an abusive relationship

over a year ago

The team 'OpenHeartsOpenMinds' that goes all around Manchester to distribute food to homelesses !

They are

over a year ago

My neighbor drove into his wife's car (in his car) and pushed his front bumper in. He's an older chap and was on the verge of tears as he'd not had an accident in 40yrs and was really gutted with himself. I told him to go and put the kettle on and I'd have a look.

By the time he'd arrived back with the coffee is sorted the bumper and it looks as good as new. I'm sorting the tiny scratch out for him later this week.

over a year ago

I didn't thump the crazy lady who got hold of my daughter in the supermarket yesterday and told her the cows try to run away but they catch them and slash their throats then cut lumps off so mummy can put that steak in the trolley.

I just rammed her with the trolley instead as I couldn't get round it. And mini me stamped on her foot

over a year ago

"I didn't thump the crazy lady who got hold of my daughter in the supermarket yesterday and told her the cows try to run away but they catch them and slash their throats then cut lumps off so mummy can put that steak in the trolley.

I just rammed her with the trolley instead as I couldn't get round it. And mini me stamped on her foot "

That's awful!! Crazy bitch. Hope you're both ok. x

over a year ago

"I didn't thump the crazy lady who got hold of my daughter in the supermarket yesterday and told her the cows try to run away but they catch them and slash their throats then cut lumps off so mummy can put that steak in the trolley.

I just rammed her with the trolley instead as I couldn't get round it. And mini me stamped on her foot

That's awful!! Crazy bitch. Hope you're both ok. x"

Yeah not so bad, she was already banned having said similar things to 2 other kids earlier in the week but had snuck in while they were busy. As she'd got hold of midget she was arrested on this occasion. Think I'll start shopping online! Nutters always find us!

Mini me is a very bold bright kid so she handled it really well, knows that is not how meat gets from farm to table!

Post new Message to Thread