Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are They False Verifications?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seen a few profiles over the time here worded in the way that possibly suggests you are going to be paying for a sexual service!!!

Now if someone meets via this site & pays for a sexual service & then received a verification is that verification false as you have really payed for it as part of the service?

When the person is removed from site for charging for sexual services should all the verifications they have given be struck from the site not just the wording as like when ppl leave but the actual verification it's self so the person who has one verification & now seems "genuine" will go back to being non verified?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I reported once , the fake profile was deleted and the person who had been verified lost all their verifications .

Report it to admin and they do deal with it

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"I reported once , the fake profile was deleted and the person who had been verified lost all their verifications .

Report it to admin and they do deal with it "

But did the green tick go too? We know the verification does when people leave the site, but it still stays in the summary.

over a year ago

"I reported once , the fake profile was deleted and the person who had been verified lost all their verifications .

Report it to admin and they do deal with it

But did the green tick go too? We know the verification does when people leave the site, but it still stays in the summary."

Yes , lost all

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

It doesn't get removed from the other persons summary.

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

Yep, quite a few offering p4p. They get banned pretty quickly it seems. Usually have stupid ass status updates like $$looking to meet now$$$

Also ran into a few normals who basically just straight up told me they just got verified by some dude for fuck all reason and hadn't met anyone yet. Or they could have been lying.

over a year ago

"It doesn't get removed from the other persons summary."

not under usual circumstances but if admin remove a person for those reasons im sure they will remove the green tick also

over a year ago

"It doesn't get removed from the other persons summary.

not under usual circumstances but if admin remove a person for those reasons im sure they will remove the green tick also "

This person lost ALL of their verifications and also lost green thing . They had other ones from other people

over a year ago

not under usual circumstances but if admin remove a person for those reasons im sure they will remove the green tick also

This person lost ALL of their verifications and also lost green thing . They had other ones from other people "

if the only veri was from the fake one it would - if they had others then no -

over a year ago

This person lost ALL of their verifications and also lost green thing . They had other ones from other people "

i was responding to the if they had only the one veri

over a year ago

i thought a veri was to show a person is real..

i dont care personally if they paid for sex..

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"i thought a veri was to show a person is real..

i dont care personally if they paid for sex.. "

An excellent point

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

i dont care personally if they paid for sex.. "

I dunno, I find people peddling for custom on hookup sites rather annoying. If I want to pay for it, I'll use a site specifically designed for it. So for all intents and purposes they are fake with regards to this site.

I was chatting to a lady a few months back and seemed to be getting along nicely, she was after a paying regular. No thanks.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I dunno, I find people peddling for custom on hookup sites rather annoying. If I want to pay for it, I'll use a site specifically designed for it. So for all intents and purposes they are fake with regards to this site.

I was chatting to a lady a few months back and seemed to be getting along nicely, she was after a paying regular. No thanks."

A verification is to show someone is real AND they turn up. It could be argued someone who turns up for paid sex is more likely to turn up for the unpaid variety.

over a year ago

I was chatting to a lady a few months back and seemed to be getting along nicely, she was after a paying regular. No thanks.

A verification is to show someone is real AND they turn up. It could be argued someone who turns up for paid sex is more likely to turn up for the unpaid variety."

People seem to have no idea what verifications are for. Reviews??!

over a year ago

Veris don't mean shit. By the looks of it. It isn't hard to make fake ones

over a year ago

A verification is to show someone is real AND they turn up. It could be argued someone who turns up for paid sex is more likely to turn up for the unpaid variety."

to add another dimension to that.. i could chat too hundreds of men.. arrange meets with them all but only turn up to 2.. giving me a 1% 'non bullshitting' veri..

I just use the verification system to make sure the sex of the person's profile im reading is accurate and hope that it means the pictures match :D

The rest is common sense and up to my personal judgement. No one is going to leave a bad veri let alone be stupid enough to publish it.

Lets face it,, every woman sucks dick like a pro, looks stunningly beautiful and fucks amazing.. HAHA (said that with tongue in cheek)

Post new Message to Thread