Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

men who dawdle

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many ladies lose patience with men who dawdle and dither rather than arrange a meet.?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"How many ladies lose patience with men who dawdle and dither rather than arrange a meet.?"

I will reply as soon as I've got a couple of things sorted out.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I do this a bit.

But if you want to meet me, patience is probably the key....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol i find it funny when I see these threads... obviously fakes

over a year ago

When the football start again?

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I'm happy taking my time.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Lol i find it funny when I see these threads... obviously fakes "

Who is?

I often take time to arrannge meets... If I feel that I can't be arsed with someone I might keep them at arms length for a bit to decide if I actually like them or not...

But I'm very real.

over a year ago

I find the opposite. Being pushed to make plans, which I just can't. Not practical till October and that's too far ahead for me to know when I will be able to get away.

over a year ago

"Lol i find it funny when I see these threads... obviously fakes

Who is?

I often take time to arrannge meets... If I feel that I can't be arsed with someone I might keep them at arms length for a bit to decide if I actually like them or not...

But I'm very real. "

Personally I think you would get to know the person better if you met up with them as conversations over the interwebs is very black and white but meh each to their own.

over a year ago

I cant be doing with dawdlers full stop..

fecking annoying imo

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Who is?

But I'm very real.

Personally I think you would get to know the person better if you met up with them as conversations over the interwebs is very black and white but meh each to their own."

What if you only have the time to meet one and have 5 offers? How else do you decide which one to go for if you don't take the time beforehand?

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Who is?

But I'm very real.

Personally I think you would get to know the person better if you met up with them as conversations over the interwebs is very black and white but meh each to their own.

What if you only have the time to meet one and have 5 offers? How else do you decide which one to go for if you don't take the time beforehand?"

It's not even that, its just I get a good feeling about some nd not others. I'll maybe keep chatting to the thers to see if my opinon changes.

It works for me - I've never ever been stood up/had a no show on a meet, and I've liked the vast majority of them.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm not interested in meeting every woman on here in fact if I never meet 1 again I'll live. guess I'm a little fussy in the woman I like if that makes me a dawdler or a fake in anyone eyes I really don't care to be honest. I use this site my way and won't change that know matter what anyone "thinks"

over a year ago

"I'm not interested in meeting every woman on here in fact if I never meet 1 again I'll live. guess I'm a little fussy in the woman I like if that makes me a dawdler or a fake in anyone eyes I really don't care to be honest. I use this site my way and won't change that know matter what anyone "thinks""

Ya can't be that fussy

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I'm not interested in meeting every woman on here in fact if I never meet 1 again I'll live. guess I'm a little fussy in the woman I like if that makes me a dawdler or a fake in anyone eyes I really don't care to be honest. I use this site my way and won't change that know matter what anyone "thinks"

Ya can't be that fussy "

Who are ya

over a year ago

"I'm not interested in meeting every woman on here in fact if I never meet 1 again I'll live. guess I'm a little fussy in the woman I like if that makes me a dawdler or a fake in anyone eyes I really don't care to be honest. I use this site my way and won't change that know matter what anyone "thinks"

Ya can't be that fussy

Who are ya "

Too long ago for your memory, can't be helped at your age.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Ya can't be that fussy

Who are ya

Too long ago for your memory, can't be helped at your age. "

And your not far enough away to not get a slap ya bitch

over a year ago

"How many ladies lose patience with men who dawdle and dither rather than arrange a meet.?"
I find that its easier to chat to someone for at least a few days and see if you get on first and in my case pray they don't ask for a face pic straight off

over a year ago

Ya can't be that fussy

Who are ya

And your not far enough away to not get a slap ya bitch "

Bring it on

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Ya can't be that fussy

Who are ya

Bring it on "

You wish

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I think in the world of Fabs, men are supposed to be keen as mustard to meet anyone and it may come as news to some that we aren't all like that.

over a year ago

Ya can't be that fussy

Who are ya

Bring it on

You wish "

A girl can dream.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I think in the world of Fabs, men are supposed to be keen as mustard to meet anyone and it may come as news to some that we aren't all like that."

You said it

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Ya can't be that fussy

Who are ya

Bring it on

You wish

A girl can dream. "

I know

over a year ago

Ya can't be that fussy

Who are ya

Bring it on

You wish

A girl can dream.

I know"

Ah well, I'm too tired anyways.

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Lol i find it funny when I see these threads... obviously fakes "

The OP is not fake

A bit presumptious!

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

The OP is not fake

A bit presumptious!"

I think he meant that the non-desperate dudes were fakes and not the OP....

Post new Message to Thread