Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

creepy abandoned swingers club

Jump to newest

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

any one else spot the article about the abandoned swingers club in stafordshire in the Metro yesterday ?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/29/creepy-photos-of-disused-swingers-club-ravaged-by-hands-of-time-6037523/

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r Stagger LeeMan
over a year ago

torquay

not heard about it but can't wait to see it on "homes under the hammer"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I saw it in the mail. The pants hanging from the chandelier still had the price tag on them

By *ilvercharmCouple
over a year ago

Our gate

"I saw it in the mail. The pants hanging from the chandelier still had the price tag on them "
perhaps hoping they could take them back after lol

over a year ago

Looks amazing! Shame.

over a year ago

"I saw it in the mail. The pants hanging from the chandelier still had the price tag on them "

I noticed that too! I was more surprised by brand new knickers being left behind than the actual building and decor

By *allyandJonCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Was a great place used to be called Utopia

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

It doesn't look that abandoned, it's not very dusty, especially the new knickers on the chandelier

over a year ago

I saw this article. Shame it's left empty as its a beautiful building

over a year ago

"I saw it in the mail. The pants hanging from the chandelier still had the price tag on them

I noticed that too! I was more surprised by brand new knickers being left behind than the actual building and decor "

Haha me too

over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"It doesn't look that abandoned, it's not very dusty, especially the new knickers on the chandelier "
my thoughts exactley as an urbexer my self its far to clean to have been empty for nine years and many of those pics looks "posed " for the camera but a nice set all the same

wonder how long before there is a "mystery fire " there now

over a year ago

"It doesn't look that abandoned, it's not very dusty, especially the new knickers on the chandelier my thoughts exactley as an urbexer my self its far to clean to have been empty for nine years and many of those pics looks "posed " for the camera but a nice set all the same

wonder how long before there is a "mystery fire " there now "

I need to go there, break in and pose for a load of new pictures before that happens

over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"It doesn't look that abandoned, it's not very dusty, especially the new knickers on the chandelier my thoughts exactley as an urbexer my self its far to clean to have been empty for nine years and many of those pics looks "posed " for the camera but a nice set all the same

I need to go there, break in and pose for a load of new pictures before that happens "

but breaking in is a criminal offence so be carefull its better to find the "open window " or unlocked door as then it is a civil tresspass and nobody has been prosecuted for civil tresspass since 1969

over a year ago

I need to go there, break in and pose for a load of new pictures before that happens but breaking in is a criminal offence so be carefull its better to find the "open window " or unlocked door as then it is a civil tresspass and nobody has been prosecuted for civil tresspass since 1969 "

Ok breaking in is the wrong term. I'm a law abiding citizen, of course what I really meant was walking in through and unlocked door

over a year ago

Just had a look picture 7 with bra and pants defiantly staged, look at way pants hooked over light bulb and arm of chandelier

By *uzi Jones 26Woman
over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

"not heard about it but can't wait to see it on "homes under the hammer""

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

What size were the pants? I don't need more, in case you're wondering

By *hesexpeopleCouple
over a year ago

s wales

Oh wow! Utopia, we went there many times years ago, we used to love the caves, so sad to see it like this

By *icelymarkedplusoneCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

It begs the question, how did the reporter get In?

I need to go there, break in and pose for a load of new pictures before that happens but breaking in is a criminal offence so be carefull its better to find the "open window " or unlocked door as then it is a civil tresspass and nobody has been prosecuted for civil tresspass since 1969 "

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Oh wow! Utopia, we went there many times years ago, we used to love the caves, so sad to see it like this "

It's a shame there wasn't the demand to keep it open, it looks like a couple of days cleaning and it could be in use again.

Cal

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Did they find my dildo?

over a year ago

All posed and set up for the shoot ..... to clean, not a spec of dust to be seen anywhere.

Publicity before the 'For Sale' sign goes up maybe ??

By *hesexpeopleCouple
over a year ago

s wales

"Oh wow! Utopia, we went there many times years ago, we used to love the caves, so sad to see it like this

It's a shame there wasn't the demand to keep it open, it looks like a couple of days cleaning and it could be in use again.

Cal"

Yes that's right, we used to day dream we could buy it and open it back up when it first closed lol

over a year ago

Those coffee Mugs are cleaner than my mug at work , And who went home with just one boot on

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Fantastic photo opportunities

over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"All posed and set up for the shoot ..... to clean, not a spec of dust to be seen anywhere.

Publicity before the 'For Sale' sign goes up maybe ??"

or the unexplained fire and insurance claim "see it was in fine condition "

over a year ago

"Those coffee Mugs are cleaner than my mug at work , And who went home with just one boot on "

I know they are dumbing down newspapers but fucking hell!!!! Shocking reporting.

over a year ago

The Journo cold have taken the tags off first! Cheap ass was taking them back to shop I reckon too!

Reminds of Drop the Dead Donkey when the reporter used to take the doll out with him and leave it in the rubble before taking shots.

God I'm old

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"All posed and set up for the shoot ..... to clean, not a spec of dust to be seen anywhere.

Publicity before the 'For Sale' sign goes up maybe ??"

They wanted to apply for the building up be listed but the local council feels it would limit/resitrict potential purchasers.

It's s beautiful building, I drive past it a lot.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

If I leave my room for 2 weeks when I go away it needs a dusting - if I left it for 7 years omg

Definatley staged but in the right hands the club could be re started

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"It doesn't look that abandoned, it's not very dusty, especially the new knickers on the chandelier "

By *tongueMan
over a year ago

Wrexham

Utopia was its name and I think left when owner found out what was going on.

over a year ago

I looove urbexes especially abandoned theme parks like camelot at night... so creepy its fun

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

There are some fantastic pics of abandoned buildings out there, especially some from the Soviet Union

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"There are some fantastic pics of abandoned buildings out there, especially some from the Soviet Union "
and some very eerie abandoned asylums

Post new Message to Thread