Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

man flu

Jump to newest

By *omandjill OP   Couple
over a year ago

looking

Laid up in bed with man flu. Jill gone to work so need soothing & sympathy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

You will get no sympathy from these harridans mate.

Until Man Flu is recognised as an individual and very serious virus in itself, mankind will be mocked by their lesser counterparts.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Laid up in bed with man flu. Jill gone to work so need soothing & sympathy. "

I'll see your man flu and raise you non-cardiogenic plueral edema with tachycardia.......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Man-flu? oh you should be in bed or on the sofa under a duvet, feet up, hot Lemsip in hand... lady-flu of course is nothing more than a few sniffles and a headache, which allows women to struggle on regardless.

over a year ago

"Laid up in bed with man flu. Jill gone to work so need soothing & sympathy.

I'll see your man flu and raise you non-cardiogenic plueral edema with tachycardia....... "

Add giving birth and your still not close to death bed man flu

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I'll see your man flu and raise you non-cardiogenic plueral edema with tachycardia....... "

er...I fold, I've only got a spot on my knee...

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

have given birth twice......

over a year ago

I'll see your man flu and raise you two fingers.

By *attitude6Man
over a year ago

Ilkeston

I sympathise greatly with the OP. Manflu is unbearable!! Women just dont understand how hard it is to cope with. I had Manflu just 2 weeks ago and oh my gosh it was horrnedous, sore throat, the sniffles, terrible agony it was!

As for childbirth itself, which by all accounts is a doddle btw people do often wonder whats worse pain, childbirth or being kicked in the nuts. Well folks the answer is simple, a woman will have childbirth and then have it again and again... a man does not want another kick in the nuts. Therefore us men deserve sympathy thank you lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I actually found a pain worse than childbirth, didnt think it was possible. But when my athritis flares up at its worse id sooner have six kids and believe me childbirth is no doddle.

man flu, put the man to bed, make sure hes got some water. Then bugger of on holiday until he stops moaning

By *omandjill OP   Couple
over a year ago

looking

Not getting much sympathy, so have decided to drag my arse out of bed, to tidy up so Jill can get straight on with tea when she gets back.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"I actually found a pain worse than childbirth, didnt think it was possible. But when my athritis flares up at its worse id sooner have six kids and believe me childbirth is no doddle.

man flu, put the man to bed, make sure hes got some water. Then bugger of on holiday until he stops moaning "

I'm with you Karen, after all my slight sniffle landed me in hospital 3 times (4 come friday). How could that ever compare to manflu?????

over a year ago

Well... If ya gonna have plural enemas wearing only a tacky cardy... is no wonder ya isnt well...

over a year ago

Hubby has man flu and i think i am catching it now.

over a year ago

that's very generous of him to share

over a year ago

The World Health Organisation has officially recognised Man Flu, or MN 115 Flu to give it it's proper nomenclature [the 115 refers to the high temperature], as the most virulent disease to strike MANkind in the modern era. And it's on the increase.

..........................or was that smallpox??? Same difference

over a year ago

"Not getting much sympathy, so have decided to drag my arse out of bed, to tidy up so Jill can get straight on with tea when she gets back. "

Stout fellow. The bulldog spirit. Makes yer proud to be British

over a year ago

"The World Health Organisation has officially recognised Man Flu, or MN 115 Flu to give it it's proper nomenclature [the 115 refers to the high temperature], as the most virulent disease to strike MANkind in the modern era. And it's on the increase.

..........................or was that smallpox??? Same difference "

think the variant number is actually B0 LL 0X

Post new Message to Thread