Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Them random blocks...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you clicked on a random profile and it comes up basically saying uve been blocked? Lol

Is this a common thing, ive noticed this twice now...confusing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Have you clicked on a random profile and it comes up basically saying uve been blocked? Lol

Is this a common thing, ive noticed this twice now...confusing "

It would be because they have blocked you.

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

My be you live to close to them so they block you.

over a year ago

"Have you clicked on a random profile and it comes up basically saying uve been blocked? Lol

It would be because they have blocked you."

Yeah i kinda gathered that bit, the point i was getting at was that id never been on there profile before...so dont know why id be blocked lol

over a year ago

Is this a common thing, ive noticed this twice now...confusing "

It's happened on a few occasions to me. People I've never spoken to or engaged with and at first I thought WTF? What have I done?

But people block for many reasons - maybe you don't meet their requirements so they block to prevent contact or you've offended them in the forums or on your profile. Who knows?

I always counter block when I notice so they can't opt to unblock and see my profile at a later point

over a year ago

"My be you live to close to them so they block you."

Hmm thats a good point actually. Maybe they no me

over a year ago

It's happened on a few occasions to me. People I've never spoken to or engaged with and at first I thought WTF? What have I done?

But people block for many reasons - maybe you don't meet their requirements so they block to prevent contact or you've offended them in the forums or on your profile. Who knows?

I always counter block when I notice so they can't opt to unblock and see my profile at a later point "

I like your style...i may take that trick with me lol

over a year ago

I block if someone appears to be a prat in the Forums, also for distance (they live too close) or because they message and don't take no for an answer.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Yeah i kinda gathered that bit, the point i was getting at was that id never been on there profile before...so dont know why id be blocked lol"

You may have said something in the forums they didn't like (childish) or they've viewed your profile, decided they didn't like the look of you, and didn't want you contacting them (presumptive).

over a year ago

No but I play a game when I'm bored, I click on a random northern Scottish couples profile (Inverness for example) and try to find my way back down through Britain to lands end using links from their verifications! Furthest I got was hull, I had to go back cos I got blocked from landing on a couples profile to many times lol it passed an hour though!

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"No but I play a game when I'm bored, I click on a random northern Scottish couples profile (Inverness for example) and try to find my way back down through Britain to lands end using links from their verifications! Furthest I got was hull, I had to go back cos I got blocked from landing on a couples profile to many times lol it passed an hour though! "

Lol I like that game

over a year ago

it's not always they've blocked you. it seems to happen randomly as well. i know i've 'blocked' people that i've never spoken to or know who they are even.

over a year ago

Unblocking can have hilarious consequences too lol

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Skylarks game sounds good

over a year ago

...like Tetris.

over a year ago

Yeah i kinda gathered that bit, the point i was getting at was that id never been on there profile before...so dont know why id be blocked lol"

It was because they didn't like you. It happens to everybody. Don't worry about it.

Post new Message to Thread