Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No sex

Jump to newest

By *niquehorn OP   Man
over a year ago

farnworth

I really can't understand why some people just want to waste other people's time. If you join a swingers site then surely you understand that it's not all about sex,21 text messages later I was told this. Whaaaaat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Without knowing what you were saying it's hard to say anything to this. Just because it's a sex site doesn't mean it's ALL about sex either.

Maybe she felt all you saw her as was a means to get laid, most people as well as sex want to feel respected too?

Or maybe she's just here for some naughty banter / flirting only?

Who knows! If it's not what you're after move on to the next target. Good luck fella

By *niquehorn OP   Man
over a year ago

farnworth

I was a complete gentleman and first and foremost I like to meet new people and whatever happens happens,it's just playing games. Rant over

over a year ago

"I really can't understand why some people just want to waste other people's time. If you join a swingers site then surely you understand that it's not all about sex,21 text messages later I was told this. Whaaaaat "

I don't understand...?

Has someone else told you that Fab isn't all about sex or is that your opinion?

over a year ago

"I was a complete gentleman and first and foremost I like to meet new people and whatever happens happens,it's just playing games. Rant over "

Presumably, you did not make a connection with them. It happens. Better luck next time.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

You are a day late, rant day is Thursday's #justsayin

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/07/16 17:32:24]

over a year ago

I posted a reply then realised OP was a little vague and I may have jumped to conclusions.....

over a year ago

"I really can't understand why some people just want to waste other people's time. If you join a swingers site then surely you understand that it's not all about sex,21 text messages later I was told this. Whaaaaat "

That's a very specific amount of text messages.

Did the 21 include replies or was the only inclusive of the sent messages?

Just curious.

By *niquehorn OP   Man
over a year ago

farnworth

Decency is a lovely thing ??

over a year ago

Get up, dust yaself down and move on my friend.

over a year ago

Us women ain't after sex 24/7.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

"Us women ain't after sex 24/7. "

Speak for yourself

MrsSB

over a year ago

Cut to the chase and ask for a fuck

By *niquehorn OP   Man
over a year ago

farnworth

21 each over 2 days what that all about

over a year ago

"21 each over 2 days what that all about "

That's nothing really.

I'd be upset if I was in double figures.

over a year ago

I'm not being funny but your sound like a typical bloke looking for any woman to put out to your needs.

Why just because you have exchanged a few mails does it mean the woman has to meet you? It's a swingers site but it doesn't garuntee you sex.

I hate it when guys expect it from me, I personally prefer to chat for a good while as it builds anticipation and excitement 21 mails certainly doesn't do that for me ha ha.

over a year ago

"I'm not being funny but your sound like a typical bloke looking for any woman to put out to your needs.

Why just because you have exchanged a few mails does it mean the woman has to meet you? It's a swingers site but it doesn't garuntee you sex.

I hate it when guys expect it from me, I personally prefer to chat for a good while as it builds anticipation and excitement 21 mails certainly doesn't do that for me ha ha.

"

over a year ago

"I'm not being funny but your sound like a typical bloke looking for any woman to put out to your needs.

"

This ...

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"

Couldn't agree more

over a year ago

"You are a day late, rant day is Thursday's #justsayin"

#statingthebleedingobvious

over a year ago

Ah. So it seems my assumption was right. OP, this is a swingers site. You know, swinging? As in, what was originally couples enjoying each others company socially, then expanding that to include swapping sexual experiences? So the lady you were messaging was completely right. In my opinion, if you're only looking for sex, you're on the wrong site

over a year ago

I've just read your profile, it's lovely. Just put it down to not beimg compatible, and move on. Agreeing with an earlier poster though, no one "owes" anyone anything on here.....regardless of messages sent

over a year ago

I have only ever met one lady from this site and she came with me to have a ride on my horse as she hadn't done it for years. We had a brief chat about Fab but our meeting wasn't about sex. We both had a lovely afternoon in each others company.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Do you think because your on a swinger site people are obligated to have sex with you ..?

My guess is your answer will be no.

So if that's the case why are you getting your knickers in a twist over someone saying no be it at the first message or the one hundredth it matters not no one is obligated to fuck you because you have swapped messages .

The same goes for a social no ones obligated to have sex with you because their on a swingers site .

By *niquehorn OP   Man
over a year ago

farnworth

Wish I hadn't said nowt ??

over a year ago

"Wish I hadn't said nowt ??"

Welcome to the forums

Post new Message to Thread