Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Facebook memories

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just had a Facebook memory pop up. In fact I had two today.

One post about smashing my phones screen and another one about my wedding venue.

The wedding never happened obviously.

What is your FB memory and did you want to be reminded of it?

Personally it should probably just remind you of events and pictures not just general posts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Mine are currently a mix of how wonderful my husband is as it's around our wedding anniversary then post July 2012 (we split in the Feb) what a cunt he is

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A year ago today I posted this of Jolene being played at 33rpm. Still absolutely love it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=doz1QJ7LwjA&feature=youtu.be

over a year ago

"Mine are currently a mix of how wonderful my husband is as it's around our wedding anniversary then post July 2012 (we split in the Feb) what a cunt he is "

Do you look back and think. Wtf was I thinking?

Facebooks like that annoying friend who reminds you of everything you did when you were d*unk.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

My Facebook memories are totally bodacious

over a year ago

A year ago today my life changed forever.. All because I put on a pair of Roller Boots - how bonkers is that?! I do like looking at my memories on there though!!!

over a year ago

all i remember is how crap FB was

but then social networking was never my thing. i stopped at Myspace

over a year ago

"all i remember is how crap FB was

but then social networking was never my thing. i stopped at Myspace"

I didn't ever use MySpace. Couldn't even tell you what it looks like.

over a year ago

Erm...

A year ago is two photos of the seafront after dropping my then boyfriend off at work & a status thanking him for taking care of me even though I had zero dignity after the night before!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My memories are usually to do with my kids and I look at the pics and just think how quickly time flies. One recently popped up of me and my 'new' sister who found me through fb 2yrs ago. It reminds me of how lucky we are to have got to know each other after sooooo long apart (she was adopted at birth)

over a year ago

Hmmm i will take a look! Been a while since i have been on FB

over a year ago

"Erm...

A year ago is two photos of the seafront after dropping my then boyfriend off at work & a status thanking him for taking care of me even though I had zero dignity after the night before! "

What happened the night before??

over a year ago

"My memories are usually to do with my kids and I look at the pics and just think how quickly time flies. One recently popped up of me and my 'new' sister who found me through fb 2yrs ago. It reminds me of how lucky we are to have got to know each other after sooooo long apart (she was adopted at birth) "

So you're was deinfietly a good reminder!

over a year ago

"My memories are usually to do with my kids and I look at the pics and just think how quickly time flies. One recently popped up of me and my 'new' sister who found me through fb 2yrs ago. It reminds me of how lucky we are to have got to know each other after sooooo long apart (she was adopted at birth) "

That's amazing the power of the web. X

over a year ago

"all i remember is how crap FB was

but then social networking was never my thing. i stopped at Myspace

I didn't ever use MySpace. Couldn't even tell you what it looks like. "

was just a highly customizable webpage you put info about yourself on. Kinda like an early FB

the fun was in making it, after that i lost interest. Tried logging in oneday and realized id forgotten my login details

that was the end of me and myspace

over a year ago

"Erm...

A year ago is two photos of the seafront after dropping my then boyfriend off at work & a status thanking him for taking care of me even though I had zero dignity after the night before!

What happened the night before?? "

Oh fuck... he got me absolutely wasted on South African brandy & I almost threw up on him just before we had sex. He ended up holding my hair back as I knelt - completely starkers - over his mum's toilet up chucking the contents of my stomach. Then he went to the trouble of helping me to wash in the shower, combed my hair and dressed me in one of his tops... but as soon as we settled in bed I had to get up to be sick again

over a year ago

Someone from fab popped up on my friend recommendations today on Facebook. Which is odd considering that we haven't communicated on either site and we don't have any mutual friends.

Bizarre.

over a year ago

"Erm...

What happened the night before??

Oh fuck... he got me absolutely wasted on South African brandy & I almost threw up on him just before we had sex. He ended up holding my hair back as I knelt - completely starkers - over his mum's toilet up chucking the contents of my stomach. Then he went to the trouble of helping me to wash in the shower, combed my hair and dressed me in one of his tops... but as soon as we settled in bed I had to get up to be sick again "

Haha. That's classic.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/07/16 15:43:48]

over a year ago

"Someone from fab popped up on my friend recommendations today on Facebook. Which is odd considering that we haven't communicated on either site and we don't have any mutual friends.

Bizarre."

That is odd.

By *ootballFlowerCouple
over a year ago

Ollerton

"Someone from fab popped up on my friend recommendations today on Facebook. Which is odd considering that we haven't communicated on either site and we don't have any mutual friends.

Bizarre."

Check you settings on FB - It is still set to track you once you leave their site I would guess.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Mine are currently a mix of how wonderful my husband is as it's around our wedding anniversary then post July 2012 (we split in the Feb) what a cunt he is

Facebooks like that annoying friend who reminds you of everything you did when you were d*unk.

"

I meant every word at the time. Now I'm just happy that I've met someone (through fab) who is the complete opposite!!

over a year ago

My FB memories are usually all about my beautiful and unique child

over a year ago

"Mine are currently a mix of how wonderful my husband is as it's around our wedding anniversary then post July 2012 (we split in the Feb) what a cunt he is

I meant every word at the time. Now I'm just happy that I've met someone (through fab) who is the complete opposite!!"

over a year ago

My memories at the weekend, from 4 yes ago, we're when I finally left my ex after 5 months of being a punchbag.

over a year ago

"Just had a Facebook memory pop up. In fact I had two today.

One post about smashing my phones screen and another one about my wedding venue.

The wedding never happened obviously.

What is your FB memory and did you want to be reminded of it?

Personally it should probably just remind you of events and pictures not just general posts. "

9 years since my dear dad passed, a memory I shall cherish, thinking of the good times we had together.

Post new Message to Thread