Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The little things

Jump to newest

By *workout OP   Man
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

My second favourite way to wake up is with a coffee, particularly when you open a new jar. That strong coffee smell when you break the seal is just sooo nice!

What little things make your day little bit better?

And...go!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sitting in total silence,on my own. No television blaring,no consoles spewing out the sound of machine guns,no music on phones screeching in my ears,no youtube on laptops and no children arguing. It's why I love Mondays.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I love the smell of coffee to but it has to be real coffee!!!

The best thing is when I get a cuddle off one of my kids. They are at the age now that they reject most of mine so when they put their arms around me it's just lovely

over a year ago

"Sitting in total silence,on my own. No television blaring,no consoles spewing out the sound of machine guns,no music on phones screeching in my ears,no youtube on laptops and no children arguing. It's why I love Mondays."

I'm with you on that. Moments of real peace are rare and it's lovely to be able to enjoy them.

By *workout OP   Man
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

"I love the smell of coffee to but it has to be real coffee!!!

The best thing is when I get a cuddle off one of my kids. They are at the age now that they reject most of mine so when they put their arms around me it's just lovely "

I do prefer real coffee, just that new jar smell gets me every time.

Cuddles are great aren't they? I don't have any kids unfortunately and I'm single so I have to make do with my cats for cuddles.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Just had a special treat - Pain au Chocolat dunked in fresh Cappuccino!

Lush!!

over a year ago

A kiss from my fella and a smile from my Granddaughter

By *ackett1962Man
over a year ago

harrow

A good strong expresso and a quick natter with my daughter. For me it just doesn't get any better.

over a year ago

Looking at my lovely mum who is ninety and that smile that melts my heart,so blessed to still have her .

over a year ago

Love the fresh coldness of an early morning Spring dawn in the countryside - dewy fields. Even better if off on a walk near a lake with a light mist gently rising .. the best things in life most definitely are free

over a year ago

A morning " hey babe" text from my fella is all I need

over a year ago

"Love the fresh coldness of an early morning Spring dawn in the countryside - dewy fields. Even better if off on a walk near a lake with a light mist gently rising .. the best things in life most definitely are free "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

My morning (when on my own) wee, make coffee while feeding and sorting cats, then drinking coffee and having coffee while watching the cats do there morning routine ( they all are round me in the mornings) licking their lips, washing and then settling down for their first nap of the day

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/07/16 12:46:42]

over a year ago

Pre breakfast workout in an empty gym. My own music, and the TVs switched off. Bliss

over a year ago

"Love the fresh coldness of an early morning Spring dawn in the countryside - dewy fields. Even better if off on a walk near a lake with a light mist gently rising .. the best things in life most definitely are free "

Hell yeah!

over a year ago

Walking my dog without having to be concerned about the time x

over a year ago

A text from my son telling me he loves me. No doubt it'll cost me something over the weekend but it's a price I'll happily pay

Post new Message to Thread