Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Working when ill

Jump to newest

By *hyllyphylly OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Since I don't get paid for being ill, agency worker, I'm playing Plague Inc in real life..... Trying to infect people on the 2nd floor at work.

Well I need something to cheer me up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

This is something I no longer do if contagious after 1 colleagues son and another's mum had cancer. If passed on they wouldn't have been able to visit them.

It's only now with an ill partner I really understand the importance of keeping your germs to yourself.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

in my job i work with mostly elderly vulnerable people so its hard to stay away when you have a cold or whatever - but no work no money so choices have to be made

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

I even worked when i had a drip in arm as no work no pay just wore a jumper instead of uniform and avoided the violent ones one staff member wasnt even allowed time off after having her tonsils removed

over a year ago

boy i was feeling so rough all night i had to ring in sick this morning. its no fun this man flu when working outside.

over a year ago

I'm at work too, but been ill for past 2 days. Had to come in today though felt bad! Which is silly I know.

Worst thing is I woke up horny as anything, my man was at the gym and then I had to get up and go to work!! What a bad 3 days lol xxx

S

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"I'm at work too, but been ill for past 2 days. Had to come in today though felt bad! Which is silly I know.

Worst thing is I woke up horny as anything, my man was at the gym and then I had to get up and go to work!! What a bad 3 days lol xxx

S"

Bad man he should have been attending to all your needs next time hes ill go shopping and let him suffer

over a year ago

I know right but I didn't know I was gunna wake up like that and guess he didn't either lol.

I'm hungry, lunch is calling xx

S

over a year ago

I had 2 days off because of an upset tummy last week. I hate taking time off as I don't get paid either. Most of the germs I get from my customers so they can damn well have them back!!!!

Luckily I'm not normally ill enough to take time off.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

It's OK. The OP is a dude so he's probably not even that ill

Post new Message to Thread