Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Naked, frontal, body shot

Jump to newest

By *ittlemisssassypants OP   Couple
over a year ago

South East Wales

So I mean, just stand in front of the mirror, naked and just snap. No fancy angles or wearing lingerie etc just your body full on.

Do you have any of these? Is there a reason why not?

I have just taken a full body shot and I am in two minds whether to post it or not. I'm not exactly a Skinny Minnie and I feel I probably can't pull this kind of photo off.

Would you rather just see the slim/average body type women post those kind of shots? Are they ones for larger woman to avoid and just stick to our fancy angles and underwear on pics?

Sassy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/07/16 09:19:12]

over a year ago

Me? No I don't have any like that

Why? I'm not here looking to repel women

Everyone likes to present themselves in the best way possible of course.

Not exactly lying but in the best light. Although I've obviously used some colour effects on my pics I haven't changed or airbrushed 'me' - that's all true to the orginal. But I take about 20 pics before I find one I'm happy with

It's like the pictures McDonalds use to advertise a Big Mac. It's defintely the constituent parts of a Big Mac. But it's presented in the best possible way isn't it otherwise people wouldn't buy it!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have them. But they're in friends only. Anyone who might meet me will therefore get to see them and it doesn't matter if those who won't meet me don't.

over a year ago

South East Wales

I like the Big Mac analogy!

Hmm...maybe I should just delete the pic and stick to what I've already got up

over a year ago

I took a few the other day..inspired by a lady on another thread. I don't like them. I haven't shown anyone and don't know if I ever will.

I applaud those who are brave enough to post them. Only do what you are comfortable with but my guess is if you do post..it will be greatfuly received. X

over a year ago

i would put pic up some including me will enjoy x

over a year ago

Nope, although I am fairly slim and in good shape for an almost 50 year old, three pregnancies have taken their toll.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Go on Sassy, post it up, you know you want to

over a year ago

I was also inspired by the lady on the thread the other day...

I like how my pics turned out.. but I'm not standing ...

over a year ago

South East Wales

"Nope, although I am fairly slim and in good shape for an almost 50 year old, three pregnancies have taken their toll."

Two pregnancies for me, but I feel it's more the wine and pizza that's taken its toll on me

I can no longer use the "I've just had a baby" line now that the youngest is 4 next month

over a year ago

I have one I sometimes send to men who are about to book a hotel. I don't want them wasting money on a room if they feel ill when I get undressed.

over a year ago

Lovely profile pic Mrs!

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"So I mean, just stand in front of the mirror, naked and just snap. No fancy angles or wearing lingerie etc just your body full on.

I have just taken a full body shot and I am in two minds whether to post it or not. I'm not exactly a Skinny Minnie and I feel I probably can't pull this kind of photo off.

Would you rather just see the slim/average body type women post those kind of shots? Are they ones for larger woman to avoid and just stick to our fancy angles and underwear on pics?

Sassy"

I think my full body standing shot has put enough off already tbh, but it's me, who I am..Unless you are looking never to meet at some point the "real" you will come yo light I guess..

xx

S

over a year ago

Full frontal nudity and my mummy tummy just don't mix well! I wouldn't post one because when I look at a photo of myself like that I only ever seem to pick out the negatives. But I don't think it's just a photo for slim women. If you feel like it's a good pic then post it up. If you're unsure about it then post it up, I'm sure lots of people on here would love it! But if you're not keen on it, don't post it. Just do what makes you happy. x

over a year ago

I've no problem with doing a full frontal body shot, but I wouldn't do it naked as most women don't like cock shots!

My advice to you OP would be to do a full length body shot but wear something sexy to tease the imagination!

over a year ago

South East Wales

"I've no problem with doing a full frontal body shot, but I wouldn't do it naked as most women don't like cock shots!

My advice to you OP would be to do a full length body shot but wear something sexy to tease the imagination! "

I have heels on? Ha! Does that count?

I do have body shots that include corsets and other underwear.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

If you're happy with your picture post it ...what others think is immaterial... If you're not happy with it two choices keep snapping until you're happy with one or try something else.

By *azeleyes197Man
over a year ago

Bray

Post whatever makes you feel good about yourself. Dont be influenced by others. If they dont like it, so what. Be yourself and be confident in your own skin. Its you!

over a year ago

"So I mean, just stand in front of the mirror, naked and just snap. No fancy angles or wearing lingerie etc just your body full on.

Sassy"

Last time I did that I had a vile message, so I'll leave it

over a year ago

I think we pretty much have these on our profile anyway. WYSIWYG with us. Our toys may not be the biggest, poshest or rarest. But we do share x

over a year ago

"I've no problem with doing a full frontal body shot, but I wouldn't do it naked as most women don't like cock shots!

My advice to you OP would be to do a full length body shot but wear something sexy to tease the imagination!

I have heels on? Ha! Does that count?

I do have body shots that include corsets and other underwear."

It's your profile, so it's your call as to what pics you post! If it makes you feel sexy and confident then you post it on your profile - and if anyone makes any negative remarks, delete them, block them, sod them!! Let your confidence shine through - nothing is sexier than a woman with confidence! x

over a year ago

No, I wouldn't. It is an horrendous sight

over a year ago

Just uploaded mine, doesn't look to bad

over a year ago

"No, I wouldn't. It is an horrendous sight "

We dont beleive you! X

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I would...and have! I'm not particularly happy with my body at the minute but I can still get a thrill from showing it off.

Personally, I love to see a woman as naked as the day she was born . I love the variety, the fact that everyone is different. The curves, the lumps and the bumps...that's where the beauty lies We should never feel embarrassed by our bodies, though I do understand people's reasons for being apprehensive at showing it off.

over a year ago

No and dont intend to either

i like to leave something to the imagination

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'd rather take and post a gaping anal shot than a full frontal naked lol

At least at the moment I have the excuse of wounds and bruising from surgery on Saturday, but even on a good day it's not a pretty site.

over a year ago

Nooooooooo not me lol

over a year ago

I've just put one up. I'm very body confident atm n proud of my shape. Only bit I'm hiding atm is my grey stripe peakin thro but that's going later. xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 29/07/16 12:25:42]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

No and i have no intention off either. Im not a body fascist and i dont meet men who are. They can see my body type from my photos.

I have underwear photos but forget about them unless it cones up in conversation and i never do get asked for naked pictures. I know the type of guy i want to attract

over a year ago

I find it curious that most people on this site who must be very liberated in many ways feel very self conscious of their body image, yet I visit nudist beaches where all shapes sizes and ages are on full display, but you could get chucked off if you "indulge" ??

over a year ago

"I find it curious that most people on this site who must be very liberated in many ways feel very self conscious of their body image, yet I visit nudist beaches where all shapes sizes and ages are on full display, but you could get chucked off if you "indulge" ??"

im not in the least self conscious about my body i just dnt feel the need to flaunt it nakedly over the internet

over a year ago

"No and i have no intention off either. Im not a body fascist and i dont meet men who are. They can see my body type from my photos.

I have underwear photos but forget about them unless it cones up in conversation and i never do get asked for naked pictures. I know the type of guy i want to attract"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I find it curious that most people on this site who must be very liberated in many ways feel very self conscious of their body image, yet I visit nudist beaches where all shapes sizes and ages are on full display, but you could get chucked off if you "indulge" ??

im not in the least self conscious about my body i just dnt feel the need to flaunt it nakedly over the internet"

nor me

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I haven't got full naked frontal pics. I have naked pictures but usually a glass or candle is covering part of me. I did a recent pic just in bikini bottoms to give a clear pic of what I look like no gimmicks.

over a year ago

"I like the Big Mac analogy!

Hmm...maybe I should just delete the pic and stick to what I've already got up "

From what you already have I would say you have nothing to fear.....go for it!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

I would never have such a photo, even for private use. I'm hugely negative about my body and the reason I wouldn't have a full frontal nude pic is because nobody I played with would ever see me like that anyway. I prefer covering up in lingerie or if I'm naked, it's up close so they wouldn't see me from that perspective anyway.

Me naked? *shudders*

Zed on the other hand...

E x

over a year ago

I had my 'warts and all' pic on display for 36 hours...

It got to page one of hot pics(1600 fabs) and I had lots of very complimentary messages and I have wobbly bits too! I found it quite empowering and the only reason I took it down was because I am not really a fan of showing my face for any amount of time

over a year ago

If you like it, put it up

over a year ago

"If you like it, put it up "

And we really like it we will get it up hehehe

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

As a nudist im all for full frontal ive met loads of women who have had kids they dont make a big thing about there bellies they accept they come with having children and I have no issues with such matters having a bit of a belly myself we are all different but doesn't mean we are not attractive to anyone. Women will always feel more protective over there figures and looks and i say you have no need to most men will accept you for who you are not what you are. Any man that doesn't well there not worth wasting time over in my view xxx

over a year ago

"As a nudist im all for full frontal ive met loads of women who have had kids they dont make a big thing about there bellies they accept they come with having children and I have no issues with such matters having a bit of a belly myself we are all different but doesn't mean we are not attractive to anyone. Women will always feel more protective over there figures and looks and i say you have no need to most men will accept you for who you are not what you are. Any man that doesn't well there not worth wasting time over in my view xxx"

I know that, I just don't want to see it myself

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

It's sad that so many women - myself included - hate their stomachs in particular. Mine is more or less flat and I'm fairly slim but my skin there isn't smooth or taut and I'd feel very uncomfortable displaying it on a site where you're looking to attract others ... unless it was a professional standard pic, carefully lit with arty shadows etc. Thing is though when I see full length naked pics of women who've had kids I don't think anything (if I think at all) other than 'she's had kids' so why I can't get past that hurdle myself I don't know. On the flip side I'd have no issue on a nudist beach but then I wouldn't usually be displaying myself for any other reason than getting an all over tan .... I don't mind getting naked in clubs either but then the lighting's usually set at a flattering level there!

Ms G

over a year ago

Certainly not. Personally I wouldn't dream of doing it !

over a year ago

Right I'm going for it.

Dunno if it's brave or daft but give me 5 mins to post.

over a year ago

no way would i put a full frontal naked body pic on public show

By *iBeRtInE70Man
over a year ago

around

"Full frontal nudity and my mummy tummy just don't mix well! I wouldn't post one because when I look at a photo of myself like that I only ever seem to pick out the negatives. But I don't think it's just a photo for slim women. If you feel like it's a good pic then post it up. If you're unsure about it then post it up, I'm sure lots of people on here would love it! But if you're not keen on it, don't post it. Just do what makes you happy. x "

Says the woman who looks hot as hell

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"As a nudist im all for full frontal ive met loads of women who have had kids they dont make a big thing about there bellies they accept they come with having children and I have no issues with such matters having a bit of a belly myself we are all different but doesn't mean we are not attractive to anyone. Women will always feel more protective over there figures and looks and i say you have no need to most men will accept you for who you are not what you are. Any man that doesn't well there not worth wasting time over in my view xxx

I know that, I just don't want to see it myself "

You have to remember to love yourself first xxx

over a year ago

"As a nudist im all for full frontal ive met loads of women who have had kids they dont make a big thing about there bellies they accept they come with having children and I have no issues with such matters having a bit of a belly myself we are all different but doesn't mean we are not attractive to anyone. Women will always feel more protective over there figures and looks and i say you have no need to most men will accept you for who you are not what you are. Any man that doesn't well there not worth wasting time over in my view xxx

I know that, I just don't want to see it myself

You have to remember to love yourself first xxx"

I can love myself without wanting to look at loose tummy skin

By *dinMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

not on public show but if you are my friend x

over a year ago

South East Wales

I decided to ditch the naked one- I'm just not brave or confident enough. But I added a clothed one instead

Sassy

over a year ago

I don't think i have one at the moment. No reason why i don't other than i don't think it makes a great photo....as I'm not looking to meet I'm being more creative with my pics rather than "this is me, warts (i don't actually have warts!) and all".

When I'm meeting i have more unfiltered and untouched pics for those that are interested. I have zero problem showing any bits of my body...other than my knees. God i hate my chubby knees

over a year ago

"I decided to ditch the naked one- I'm just not brave or confident enough. But I added a clothed one instead

Sassy"

And what a pic it is. It's very nice.

over a year ago

"Me? No I don't have any like that

Why? I'm not here looking to repel women

Everyone likes to present themselves in the best way possible of course.

Not exactly lying but in the best light. Although I've obviously used some colour effects on my

pics I haven't changed or airbrushed 'me' - that's all true to the orginal. But I take about 20 pics before I find one I'm happy with

It's like the pictures McDonalds use to advertise a Big Mac. It's defintely the constituent parts of a Big Mac. But it's presented in the best possible way isn't it otherwise people wouldn't buy it! "

Brilliantly said lolololo thats me all over hahaha

over a year ago

I have one partly like that. Full on front picture wearing a bra though x

By *reddiebearMan
over a year ago

keighley

Ivd just had a perv over your pics and think u have a great body and u shud be proud of it xx

over a year ago

Here's mine for a short time ....

Post new Message to Thread